H spiderman 2 ps5 code w $35 paypal ff or 40 psn

WTS:

Game of Thrones s07 digital code that was included with the bluray collection. I think the going rate is $20(based on ebay), send me a pm if you are interested.

Selling a custom built gaming pc with an i7, 16gb ram, 10tb of hdd space and 1060 6gb, looking for $1100 shipped. Or $1250 with included 1080p monitor. PC has barely any use, and monitor still has plastic on it, I have used the monitor a few times to connect my laptop to it for work, but it's in as new as possible condition for being used.

Monitor is a ASUS VS238H-P.

Finally, I have a US SNES classic that I'd like to sell for $200, but I do realize this is CAG and how unlikely this is

Pm me if you are interested. I have feedback from gaf, cag and a 100% ebay account with 300+ transactions. I can pm pictures too for the PC
got bump

WTS
Game of Thrones Season 1-5 with various Best Buy exclusive covers. Looking for 170 shipped. 1-4 are opened, never been played. Assume the digital codes are used, even the sealed S05.
Bg3Mfl9l.jpg

Game of Thrones Season 6 Digital code, looking for $12

The Hobbit 3d Blu ray collection. It's the individual purchases that I think were Best Buy exclusive, but I could be wrong. Discs have never been removed, and assume digital copies are missing or gone. All 3 covers are that lenticular thing.
Looking for $90 shipped
MCLBPghl.jpg

Disney Blu ray lot, includes Toy Story 1-3, Cars, Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Tangled 3d(lenticular slip cover) and Up
Again, assume all digital codes have been used. Discs have never been played or removed from the cases. Apparently a few of these are rare, so I'm asking for 177 shipped. Don't really want to split these up unless there's some crazy offer.
MgeJqoFl.jpg

Also selling a PS4 slim with a 2tb internal hard drive. Only opened to upgrade the hard drive and update the system software. Controllers and cords are all still in the original packaging. Looking for $320 shipped to the US.
xwdFBvEl.jpg

Also, selling a custom built gaming pc with an i7, 16gb ram, 10tb of hdd space and 1060 6gb, looking for $1100 shipped. Or $1250 with included 1080p monitor. PC has barely any use, and monitor still has plastic on it, I have used the monitor a few times to connect my laptop to it for work, but it's in as new as possible condition for being used.

Monitor is a ASUS VS238H-P.

Finally, I have a US SNES classic that I'd like to sell for 130. I can link you to adding more games yourself, but can't actually sell this with more games added, as thats illegal

Pm me if you are interested. I have feedback from resetera, cag and a 100% ebay account with 300+ transactions. I can pm pictures too for the PC
lots of new movies, and a picture of the ps4

tue bump

Selling a PC with 1060 6gb at way below the current market. Feel free to pm me if youre in the market for a pretty good mining/gaming PC

bread's done
Back