H: Wii Points W: PSN Card / COD: Black Ops Zombie Code (PS3)

Do you have an iPhone or iPod Touch or know someone who does? I will give trade you either 1 or 2 Rolando (best cell phone game according to IGN) downloadable redeption codes for a Wii Ware title called "Swords and Soldiers."

PM me.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Do you have an iPhone or iPod Touch or know someone who does? I will give trade you either 1 or 2 Rolando (best cell phone game according to IGN) downloadable redeption codes for a Wii Ware title called "Swords and Soldiers."

PM me.[/QUOTE]

To tell u the truth, I am not that interested. I don't have an iPhone or Touch anymore as I sold them, and I doubt any of my friends may want the game. I will ask though.

Let me know in a PM if you do want the Rolando code :)

If Swords and Soldiers is too much (1000 points, I think), I would also love Secret of Mana from the Virtual Console.

Keep me posted!

IDK if this is allowed, but I might be giving out Uncharted 2 Beta Codes for free with each successful trade (limit one per person) [while supplies last]. I got a lot of extras the past days and been giving them to friends, and I just happened to get a few more today. Gonna ask more of my friends first, but if they don't need it and its allowed to be done here, I will give them to you for free.

bread's done
Back