H: Xbox 360 Console (w/ 250gb HDD & Games) + More | W: Offers (Amazon/PSN/Steam/$/Trade)

[quote name='refusedchaos']i want your stuff....bump[/quote]

I have it still :lol: I found everything, but I need to still get info on how to send the wall scroll >_

Thanks for the CML request. You do have a few guides I am looking for. Let me double check my guide stack to verify they are still wants. I'll PM you again. Also, check my guide haves and see if you need any.

You still interested in Virtua Tennis for the DC? I'm interested in Chibi Robo for the GC.

bump pug

pug_beckett1.jpg

Weird request, but may I borrow or buy or installation CD? I recently just got a gamebridge but it didn't come with the installation CD... :cry:

[quote name='earvcunanan']Weird request, but may I borrow or buy or installation CD? I recently just got a gamebridge but it didn't come with the installation CD... :cry:[/quote]

check online if there's an ISO or the gamebridge website... should get things going.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']check online if there's an ISO or the gamebridge website... should get things going.[/quote]

Checked and there's nothing. Can I just buy the whole set from you? How much do you want for it all?

bread's done
Back