Half Price Books 2010 Coupon -50% off any item March 28

My hpb does not sell games other than PC games now. And they are fairly old ones. I guess I could pick up a few books or blu-ray series. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='lilwiggum']Thanks for sharing. I recently moved and no longer receive these in the mail.[/QUOTE]

You can also get them via email. :)

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Gonna call to see if mine carries games, who knows I may score something good. Do they sell some of the more recent games?[/QUOTE]

Their a used book/dvd/videogame store. So they sell whatever people trade in. Sometimes they'll get in overstocked product from various companies but the majority of their stock is what people bring in.

Awesome, thanks OP. I went in yesterday to have them hold Final Fantasy 12 (Bitter taste of FF13 has me going back to finish this gem) and Cryostasis for me. After coupon it'll cost me under $10!

I picked up Titan Quest Gold, which has both the original and the expansion pack, for about $3.50 after coupon. It is brand new and sealed. :D

I passed up on 2 PSP games because of mixed reviews: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Rival Swords. Instead, I got lucky and found an unopened Sony Multimedia Essentials box for $29 ($19 after coupon): has Acid, Vegas Movie Studio and Sound Forge. Not the newest, but waaaaaay cheap! :D

I was reading too fast and I got excited because I saw 50% off and Half, so I thought it was Half.com >.<

Thanks for the coupons though. Too bad there's no store where I currently live now.

will have to see if they got any good albums, maybe i can finnaly pick up "In the Court of the Crimson King"... or some kinda jazz collection.

mine never has any games sept 64 and bad computer games anyway, but i buy books from them cause they are cheap. Anyone know if there is a hardback of Vladimir Nabokov's Pale Fire? loved "invitation to a beheading" and wanna get something of his, but Lolita seems a bit to creepy.

Thanks for attentionizing this sale, got Icewind Dale 1&2 and Titan Quest for $3.25 each.

Thinking about getting the Warhammer Online collectors for $7.50 just for the greenskin figure and artbook.

The HPB near my office had Prince of Persia (the new one) for $10 before coupon, but it was the Mac version. Will check out the one near my house tonight.

I was able to use the coupons on multiple items at one visit. Cashier was reluctant but the manager allowed it. To do that I had to ring up each item as a seperate bill.

WARNING - BOAST POST

Picked up the Complete set of Monty Python Flying Circus (14) DVD's yesterday for $27 after coupon (used, and monogrammed but very nice). Today picked up Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II (PS2, missing manual) for $9 and an Uncharted Drake's Fortune Strategy Guide for $4.20 both after coupons. Thank you HPB!

Well, if we're boasting I think I hit the mother lode. Big ups to the OP for mentioning the coupons. I hit HPB semi-regularly, but this deal made me range farther and hit a store I haven't been to in a year.

I won't list all the guides (15+), but the big scores were two nice copies of Valkyria Chronicles for $2.55 and a minty copy Dragon Age Origins for $4.80! :bouncy:

As a heads up, the store in Bloomingdale, IL, has a brand-new copy of World of Goo priced at $4. If it's still there Sunday, you'll get it for $2.

[quote name='Zippon']Well, if we're boasting I think I hit the mother lode. Big ups to the OP for mentioning the coupons. I hit HPB semi-regularly, but this deal made me range farther and hit a store I haven't been to in a year.

I won't list all the guides (15+), but the big scores were two nice copies of Valkyria Chronicles for $2.55 and a minty copy Dragon Age Origins for $4.80! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Nice find. I found a lot of Resident Evil 5 guides which I do need one of these.

found some rather decent deals at my local half price books

bought a usb mic for $4.30 after 30% off coupon

I found a copy of splintercell double agent for $10 with tomorrows coupon it would be 5 bucks

anybody ever play it...is it worth it?

FYI they had some decent blu rays
under $17 with the coupon might be worth it... copy of Transformer revenge of the fallen for $9?

[quote name='Zippon']Well, if we're boasting I think I hit the mother lode. Big ups to the OP for mentioning the coupons. I hit HPB semi-regularly, but this deal made me range farther and hit a store I haven't been to in a year.

I won't list all the guides (15+), but the big scores were two nice copies of Valkyria Chronicles for $2.55 and a minty copy Dragon Age Origins for $4.80! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Man... enjoy it while it lasts. My HPB used to price things low like that, but then they found Amazon Resellers/Marketplace and are using the "Used from $x.xx" prices on ALL of their games/guides. Hell, sometimes its even worse than the Amazon Marketplace prices. They were trying to sell GH: World Tour for $24.99. Today I saw the Oblivion+Knights of Nine guide there and they were selling it for $40 saying on the price tag it was out of print. Haha, they could say that about ANY guide or game that isn't on 360, PS3 or Wii. I also gotta love their Blu-ray pricing too. They had a Godfather Collection for $60, which is hilarious because you can get a new one on Amazon for $50

Anyway, enough of my ranting. I did manage to find a decent condition copy of the LttP/Four Swords guide for $7, which is my best find there in a long time. :(

no wii. ps3, ds or psp games in fort wayne... someone even took all of the WWE dvds

Man sittin with 2 50% off coupons and nothing to buy : (

I didn't find any HPB in Columbus with good games (I went to 4 different ones), but I DID basically double my Bluray collection. Getting Up on Bluray for $11 is a win to me.

i heard that some half price books had nintendo 64s for $16. im not sure if it's ymmv and im not sure if any stores have it at all. a friend told me last week but i never went to check.

OHHH NO, nearest one is like 20 mins away and my sister has car :.(... no jazz collection, prog rock cds, or hardback nabokov novels for me today.

half off half price.... o_O WILD Quarter Price book appears.

[quote name='NatiRedGals']Sweet will head up soon then! Mine does carry ps3/360 games. so thank you a ton!:lol:[/QUOTE]

probally they will all be gone by the time you get there.. locally t hey said people were linned up before 10am and grabbed any and all games

Just got back and with 3 coupons got Lost season 2,3, and 4 for 54 bucks on bluray.. Awesome deal, on amazon that is like 130 bucks.

I'm in columbus ohio also... they were marked 34.99 and got them all for 18.20 out the door... nice deal

[quote name='chimpster1313']I didn't find any HPB in Columbus with good games (I went to 4 different ones), but I DID basically double my Bluray collection. Getting Up on Bluray for $11 is a win to me.[/QUOTE]

Gotta love the like 4 copies of Head coach 08 at the bethel/sawmill one eh? lol

Went today, not many good games, but I got this amazing space book for $5, so I'm happy. The games they had were like Crackdown, Left 4 Dead, and Saints Row, nothing too special, however the prices were great.

[quote name='dmdragon']Just got back and with 3 coupons got Lost season 2,3, and 4 for 54 bucks on bluray.. Awesome deal, on amazon that is like 130 bucks.

I'm in columbus ohio also... they were marked 34.99 and got them all for 18.20 out the door... nice deal

Gotta love the like 4 copies of Head coach 08 at the bethel/sawmill one eh? lol[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah I passed on those. And fuck me, man! I saw those Lost seasons and even though I don't watch Lost I almost bought them but I was sure they wouldn't put them all at half off. How'd you pull that off? Also, hope you weren't clamoring for Evil Dead 2 or Pan's Labyrinth on Blu. That's what I took from there, haha.

[quote name='chimpster1313']Haha, yeah I passed on those. And fuck me, man! I saw those Lost seasons and even though I don't watch Lost I almost bought them but I was sure they wouldn't put them all at half off. How'd you pull that off? Also, hope you weren't clamoring for Evil Dead 2 or Pan's Labyrinth on Blu. That's what I took from there, haha.[/QUOTE]

Naaa, not at all.. He just said he would have to do seperate transactions, but he could take all 3 coupons.

[quote name='dmdragon']Just got back and with 3 coupons got Lost season 2,3, and 4 for 54 bucks on bluray.. Awesome deal, on amazon that is like 130 bucks.

Gotta love the like 4 copies of Head coach 08 at the bethel/sawmill one eh? lol[/QUOTE]

Nice find! I checked there and the one on North High and didn't find anything I wanted.

Grabbed a ton of stuff today, got Wizardry 8, mint in box for $25, The Killer Criterion Collection for $20 and the Mel Brooks Movie Collection for $25. Half Price makes my wallet hate me.

bread's done
Back