Halo 2 Limited edition question

egres

CAG Veteran
Halo 3 LE came with a loose disc inside which was a well known issue.... Does anyone here know of any similar issues with the packaging of Halo 2 LE?

Just wondering if I should avoid that copy and purchase the regular edition.

Thanks

**edit**
More questions for you guys:

Is it worth collecting?

Would it be considered a rare game to find new/sealed?

What's the most you would recommend I pay for a new/sealed copy?

Thanks again.

As far a rarity I don't think the CE is very rare.

And as far as the discs coming out there isn't a problem like that for Halo 2 CE since the two discs are placed on the same spindle like most multi-disc/dvd games commonly come now.

As far as what came in it I think I maybe put the extra's dvd in once and wasn't that impressed with it... the metal case is fairly cool though.

They sold MILLIONS of copies of Halo 2 and LE. These aren't rare by any means. I know there was a problem in how the LE was packaged due to the disc being scratched when stacked on top of each other.

I'd pay $20 at most.

Not rare at all.

I think Halo 2 CE came in a Steelbook case. Lots of people like those cases and I don't think they have any issues with loose or scratched discs. Well worth $10 if you want to play/own it. But it's never going to worth anything as a collectible.

Yea... No probs with Halo 2: LE. It was the Halo 3 CE that had the big problem. Disc loose on the inside. Scratchy too.

Halo 2 CE also had the transparent slipcover, and if it was new, I believe it was packaged with a 2 month trial code for XBL? There was also some small packet from Master Chief, if I recall correctly, but I can't remember what it contained (a message, map, or something else).

bread's done
Back