Halo 3 $51.98 Shipped from FamilyVideo after coupon

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Halo 3 is available to preorder for $49.99 at FamilyVideo, shipping is $.99, and $5 off coupons can be used by first time customers (NEWPGMEM, NWEGWMEM or NEWMEM5F). For a grand total of $45.98 shipped.

I've seen this deal mentioned (alfonsosoriano, jeremy517) in related threads, but this deserves it's own thread in my opinion. Great deal if you missed out on the Liongames offer. I can't find anywhere that this has been mentioned explicitly, sorry if this is a repost. Researching a similar preorder deal on GHII, most cags reported receiving their items within two days of release from FamilyVideo.

Update: They bumped the price up $6 apparently.

Thanks for the update on this, I ordered mine this morning and I already received a shipment confirmation. Lets just hope I get it by the weekend. BTW, i used the .99 option

[quote name='ManJuice69']Thanks for the update on this, I ordered mine this morning and I already received a shipment confirmation. Lets just hope I get it by the weekend. BTW, i used the .99 option[/QUOTE]

What. The. fuck. Screw you, familyvideo!

Yep, I got the E-mail on Saturday for the limited edition one, last time it took them 3 days to get a game to me...

Saving more than $15 bucks and potentially having it on day one is pretty fantastic.

wierd, I never recevied order confirmation or shipping confirmation.

I get their offers though. I was charged and had to check online that order shipped out 9/22. hoepfully it comes quick.

Yeah. Mine is still in fulfilment.

But what I am more worried about is that fact that I forget to put my apt number on my address.....I then went in to change it and sent them an email about it.

An Email that still havent responded back to.

Is there a phone number somewhere on the site? I cant seem to find it.

Just wanted to throw my two cents in: I received shipping confirmation last Saturday, so I am hoping it will be here soon. I placed an order for the Limited Edition with .99 shipping.

[quote name='kiz_']Does anyone know where they ship from?[/quote]

Dont know for sure but some one on here said IL....which is cool for me since I live in Michigan.

If they ever fucking ship the damn thing.

Mine shipped yesterday. Never received any emails or anything. If you go to your account, they have all the info.

Shipped on Saturday and still no H3 yet. Not really surprised since I only paid for $0.99 shipping but I thought it'd come faster since I'm in MI and (I think) it's shipping from IL.

I don't know if I can wait another day. I might head out to Best Buy and buy a CE version and return my FV copy there when it finally gets here.

[quote name='norkusa']Shipped on Saturday and still no H3 yet. Not really surprised since I only paid for $0.99 shipping but I thought it'd come faster since I'm in MI and (I think) it's shipping from IL.

I don't know if I can wait another day. I might head out to Best Buy and buy a CE version and return my FV copy there when it finally gets here.[/quote]

That's is also a good idea, because I really wanna play NOW!!

[quote name='norkusa']Shipped on Saturday and still no H3 yet. Not really surprised since I only paid for $0.99 shipping but I thought it'd come faster since I'm in MI and (I think) it's shipping from IL.

I don't know if I can wait another day. I might head out to Best Buy and buy a CE version and return my FV copy there when it finally gets here.[/quote]

My mail has yet to arrive yet, but if not, I will do the same thing. I did it with Gears of War last year and had no problems.

still the limited edition is 59.99 still a great price...too bad im not a new user...but i did use their free shipping code so 59.99 shipped...for the limited edition Halo 3 is pretty darn good!

Shipped.
Im expecting it Monday.

Heavnely Sword was shipped last tuesday, and still not here. So yeahhh.

Persona 3, however, arrived in 4 days.

I ordered Sunday night (the 23rd at like 10pm) and it shipped today the 25th. So does anyone know for sure where the ship from, I sure hope it is IL or somewhere close because I live in MN. Kinda tempted to do the buy and swap technique but am to lazy, don't want to get looked at like I am crazy, and am just hoping it comes by the weekend anyway.

Plus I plan to bum off my friends this week until mine comes, I never knew saving money could be this painful.

I ordered the limited; and I really, really hope that the disc is not going to be scratched. Last time I ordered a game, the padded envelope had no padding.

Good news! I didn't actually GET a shipping email, but my game was finally listed as shipped today. It also arrived today. Came from IL, arrived in Philadelphia.

[quote name='denshaotoko']how do you tell where it shipped from? i think im looking in the wrong spot.[/quote]

I live in NY and mine shipped from Glenview, IL...arrived today :)

[quote name='denshaotoko']how do you tell where it shipped from? i think im looking in the wrong spot.[/QUOTE]

There's no way to physically tell from your order- in the past, people have received their things from IL so people assume that's where the warehouse is located. To my knowledge I've never seen anyone claiming an order came from somewhere that wasn't IL, so there's a good chance yours is shipping from there as well, but I could be mistaken.

For those who already got there's did you use 99¢ shipping and in what quality did it come, is it unpadded envelopes like people have said?

[quote name='reallynotnick']For those who already got there's did you use 99¢ shipping and in what quality did it come, is it unpadded envelopes like people have said?[/quote]

UPS Ground, both discs scratched. Plays fine so far though.

yea, I bought the standard edition so I should be ok.

I didn't get any email, but this morning I checked and it said shipped, so with the 99 cent shipping Im guessing I wont get it before the weekend which is fine cuz I have 2 huge papers due tuesday....I actually hope it doesn't come

[quote name='reallynotnick']I guess Microsoft is replaying the scratched CE discs for free but seems like a pain because you have to send them in, more then likely paying for the shipping yourself. I have had way to many problems with them that I would not trust them with my Halo 3 disc's, best of luck to you guys who buy it online from here.

Link: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/gameplay/discreplacement-program.htm[/QUOTE]

I shipped 2 dvd-r's out monday to a friend in Seattle (I'm in Michigan) and postage was only $0.71, so just a couple stamps and you should be good. The hard part is being without Halo for a week or so.

Apparently Family Video just sticks the game in a paper envelope and mails it out. No box, no cushioned mailer, just... paper. That sucks.

My mail came so late today. I just went ouside guess what was there in mail box. Also of course game disc scratch like a mother #@#$ so mad right now. my bonus disc those was in perfect placement.

[quote name='deathweasel']Apparently Family Video just sticks the game in a paper envelope and mails it out. No box, no cushioned mailer, just... paper. That sucks.[/quote]

when you choose $0.99 shippin method...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? #-o

It shipped in a jiffy lite enveloped , big deal thats all it really needs. The reason the disc are scratched is because they where never in the holder to begin with.

My order (halo 3 normal, UPS3-5day) placed late saturday 22nd has been shipped. No emails for me either, im going to email them and ask for the tracking number

When do you enter the code. I didn't see a place for it. Thanks. Sorry if someone else asked this. I couldn't find an answer.

My Collectors edition just came in the mail. Was packed in a small cardboard box with those big air bubble thingys.

Of course the discs are scratched to hell though and I'll have to send them back to Microsoft.

Got mine today, in a box with bubble packing. Couple of little scratches on both disc. The disc holder works...so it is the way the disc was placed not the box that is the problem.

bread's done
Back