Halo 3 Beta via Crackdown is up!

It is. I just downloaded it. I downloaded it five hours ago.

I love how the "Crackdown Verification" thread on the beta forums just EXPLODED with posts around 8am.

"30 more seconds."
"omg still grey, one more minute."
"no it's 08:00:01 where's my beta bungie, you suck!"
"omg, whaaa!"

Fletch has the beta download on the menu.

That's what I read in GamePro, anyway.

[quote name='Brak']Fletch has the beta download on the menu.

That's what I read in GamePro, anyway.[/QUOTE]
Just the special edition.

Looks like our boy jdangerc lucked out.

Tell us how it is.

[media]http://www.makezine.com/blog/Big_20Mac_20Pumpkin_small.jpg[/media]

It's a hamburger. But instead of a bun, it's a pumpkin cut in half.

Edit: Instead of sesame seeds, it's pumpkin seeds.

[quote name='magiic']I cant download either I want to get the ball rolling before Im off to school[/QUOTE]

lol same here, and my wife is probably thinking this damn guy can't get up for class on other days yet he can get up for a video game wtf! :lol:

haha it's funny I actually slept in until 6:30 today normally I am up at 5:30 to go for a run but I had a late night

I got a tip on how to ungrey the button in Crackdown from a poster on the Bungie forums.

"try clearin ur cash memory"

[quote name='zewone']I got a tip on how to ungrey the button in Crackdown from a poster on the Bungie forums.

"try clearin ur cash memory"[/QUOTE]

How do you do that again? Hold A when the system is starting up?

[quote name='seanr1221']How do you do that again? Hold A when the system is starting up?[/QUOTE]
I was joking, but there is another (more effective) way:

Go to the dashboard.
Go to the system tab
Select memory
Highlight your hard drive
Press Y
Press X, X, LB, RB, X, X
Say yes when prompted to do maintenance on your hard drive.

This removes all previous title updates and prompts you to redownload new ones.

But, I don't think that works.

[quote name='zewone']I got a tip on how to ungrey the button in Crackdown from a poster on the Bungie forums.

"try clearin ur cash memory"[/quote]

:roll: right...

BAH HOW DARE YOU BRING THAT HERE!

But how can I forget the $60 I paid for this?

and as far as I remember,
to clear the cache you go to the hard drive in the system/console blade and when viewing the hard drive press X X LB RB X X

[quote name='radjago']But how can I forget the $60 I paid for this?[/QUOTE]
You and me both.

I think we need to use the amnesia ray.

1875-remington-revolver-frontier.jpg

I'm gonna go Clean the House, Shower, and Eat. Just maybe after 2 Hours of doing stuff the Beta will be up. Then yea the DL will take like 2 hours. Man Bungie/MS you dropped the fucking ball.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Man Bungie/MS you dropped the fucking ball.[/QUOTE]

Damn and everyone had to get up for this too, which makes it even more worse. Imagine people who would riot if they said the Beta would be downloadable at a later time.

I've got a test at 8am, then I have to procure certain liquids for a party later in the week and find a torque wrench at my grandmas house so that I may change the coolant temperature sensor on my car.

If by the time I'm back and it's not up theres going to be some skulls cracked.

[quote name='magiic']haha major nelsons blog wont load[/quote]

:) If in doubt blame the Vagina Clown, infairness this time I really don't think Major Nelson is the one to blame.

I'm disapointed its not out yet but good goodness some people are WAY WAY too upset. I been reading other sites and it just seems like a lot of people need to calm down and realize its just a game.

So ppl are not seeing it through Crackdown? Or not yet atleast?
I had to go ahead and head into work and I guess I will not get a chance to DL it

[quote name='Sc4rfac3']I'm disapointed its not out yet but good goodness some people are WAY WAY too upset. I been reading other sites and it just seems like a lot of people need to calm down and realize its just a game.[/QUOTE]

It's Halo, it's not a game, it ascends that! :applause:

I have to go to work, but I can come home to start the DL when it hits. I trust you guys to let me know since the other forums have nothing but kids bitching and posting fake "It's Here!!!1!" updates. Just let me know, guys!

Some news maybe?

http://gaming.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=8740

"Bungie have stated that they have informed the guys at Xbox live and the problem should be rectified shortly, but we've heard different. A source close to Bungie tells us they've had huge problems with the server that unlocks the client to those who have a copy of Crackdown and that it will be some time before the problem is rectified; it's been suggested that the client download may not be available until tomorrow. "

Halo 3 is eating the internet!!1

anyone else think this will be a complete mess for the next couple days and that they'll extend the beta?

or a message: "HAHA!! ENJOY UR CRACKDOWN, SLUTS!!!!"

They better add a fucking day to the beta if they delay it a day...

I fucking woke up at 8 o'fucking clock to play this stupid fucking game. I don't even fucking like fucking Halo.

bread's done
Back