Halo 3 for $54 and free shipping

Solid deal for a game that probably won't have a sale for a long, long time. Although, this is probably a game I'd snatch on day one by any means necessary.

[quote name='Hellu']http://www.liongames.com has it for $39.99 +$5 shipping, were I placed my pre-ordered and already mentioned many times in other posts.[/quote]

Yepo, lions looks like the best place to pick up a lot of pre-order games. H3 is the only game i won't get there, becus i gots to have it the first day :drool: lol

yeah, i agree. saving $5 isn't worth waiting nearly two months after the game releases on september 25th for it to ship.

[quote name='xcoax']yeah, i agree. saving $5 isn't worth waiting nearly two months after the game releases on september 25th for it to ship.[/quote]

What? Who ships two months later? What are you on about?

Anyway, I am in for a collectors at Lion Games for this price(well cheaper after trade-ins).

[quote name='Kendal']What? Who ships two months later? What are you on about?

Anyway, I am in for a collectors at Lion Games for this price(well cheaper after trade-ins).[/quote] The op said that it's released on Nov 15th for that link, I think.

Release date got moved up to September. And if you're looking for a deal on Halo 3, liongames is the only way to go!

bread's done
Back