Halo 3 Legendary Edition available for pre-order on Amazon

[quote name='spiderdog']Should I spend the extra cash on this? or get the regular version and another game?[/quote]

spiderdog's profile said:
$59.99 for a Game no Way!

Are you a big Halo nerd? If you are, buy it. If not, don't. Pretty simple.

[quote name='Kerig']Don't let Aeris know, she'll flip her wig![/QUOTE]

It's ok. because AERIS IS DEAD. SHE DIES.

whoops, spoilers. :lol:

I heard on the Bungie podcast that these things could actually become pretty rare. They already tore down the factory that was making them.

Yes!

Seriously though the limited edition looks the best; $70 metal case, audio/visual manip. software for your theatre and a tangible art book

or you could pay double that~ for a helmet replica and no physical art book and no metal case

[quote name='TiKi2']Rare huh , I highly doubt that. Even dell is selling them. http://www.google.com/products?q=ha...official&hs=Wei&um=1&sa=X&oi=froogle&ct=title[/QUOTE]
Well rare after they come out ( a true LIMITED edition), meaning they will actually sell out. Unlike the Halo 2 Limited edition that the GameCrazy near me still has in plastic. And unlike any other collectors edition I don't see game stores getting used ones with the helmet you will just see the game.

[quote name='0192837465']Yes!

Seriously though the limited edition looks the best; $70 metal case, audio/visual manip. software for your theatre and a tangible art book

or you could pay double that~ for a helmet replica and no physical art book and no metal case[/QUOTE]

Helmet plus an extra disc with remastered Halo 1 & 2 cut scenes and stuff right?

[quote name='Halo05']That video made me decide to burn down my local gamestop. brb.[/quote]I'm joining this movement.

Behold the power of youtube.

[quote name='Halo05']That video made me decide to burn down my local gamestop. brb.[/quote]

Damn no wonder I don't shop there. The merchandise could be jizzed on. Notice the customer leaving at the end...

[quote name='guinaevere']I'm joining this movement.

Behold the power of youtube.[/quote]

I'm in. Let's make this a national thing

The dude with the camera sounded like a retarded Nick Swardson.

I could totally see that guy in the Terry outfit from Reno 911. :D

[quote name='shadowknight']I pre-ordered this from Amazon in September 2006... so nothing new here. What is new(er) is the price... my pre-order is still showing 99.99 :)[/quote]

Ah, lucky guy. I went through BB when they were listing it as $99.99--I tried to find the Amazon pre-order at that price, but for some reason I never saw it in time.

It would've been nice to get no tax/free shipping, but at least I'm in for less than $130. :p

Edit: I'm glad I didn't pre-order my Legendary from EB/GS. Well, at least one in that youtube vid anyways. The guys at the one I usually go to aren't quite that retarded, tho'....

[quote name='0192837465']Yes!

or you could pay double that~ for a helmet replica and no physical art book and no metal case[/QUOTE]

Legendary also includes a third disc that I really want, so I'm going with that version.

[quote name='donut']Anyone know how many of this edition were/are made?[/quote]

Hundreds of thousands, easy.

[quote name='mrmafia33']How many metal gear subsistence le were made?[/QUOTE]

probably a few thousand. like 3 thousand or less, I'd guess.

Eh after being the Bioshock limited eddition, it's hard to justify getting this since it seems like a major ripoff.

[quote name='daminion']what good is the helmet? you can't even put it on! :)[/quote]

You can stare at it and chuck it around :lol:

bread's done
Back