Halo 3 Limited Edition Pre-Order - Best Deal?

BelieveTheHype

CAGiversary!
I'm thinking the Best buy w/ 1600 Marketplace Pts card is the best deal I can get on this. If anyone has any others, please advise :) Thanks.

On the front page of this website, you'll notice that on Monday, August 27, a coupon for $10 off any preordered version of Halo 3, as well as contest entry for a free Legendary Edition, was posted. Details in this thread.

Unless something pops up between now and the day before it's released, that's your best deal.

Ah yeah, I took a look at that yesterday, but I know it'll take awhile to get to me (shipping) unless i pay a ridiculous amount lol.

Do you know of any stores that are offering in-store pickup?

I don't mind paying 5 bucks for some marketplace points. Can never have enough of those.

Thanks for the reply. :)

If you're looking to get it on day one at a retail store, the BB $5 Marketplace points deal is probably your best bet since I don't think there are any discount deals.

someone posted a 10% off coupon in another thread to best buy. ima go today and see if that'll work.

oh and i'm not even sure best buy will allow in-store pick fyi everyone. cuz when i try to pre order online it only offers a shipping option. :( but i sent an email asking if i could pick it up.

so this is an online only thing? i mean does anybody know if you can pre order the game in store and still get the microsoft points for 5 bucks...if so...i'll just pre order get the points and keep my pre order at GS :lol:

I went to bestbuy over the weekend and was gonna use the 10% off coupon someone posted in another thread for labor day weekend. well, i asked the guy behind the counter if halo 3 limited edition was still available for preorder. he said...nope...sold out. so i went home and went to bestbuy.com and it was still available. dumb? so i just pre ordered online. figured it was the best deal i could get. i needed a points card anyway. and i didn't wanna have to wait 2 weeks to get my game by ordering from somewhere else.

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition last week at Family Video.com for $55.98 shipped. That's includes the $5 off coupon and $0.99 USPS shipping though. If you wanted to get it faster, I supposed you could just pay $3 extra for 3-day.

bread's done
Back