Halo 3 - Screenshot and Film Sharing - Imageshack Instructions In OP

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
[quote name=' LinkinPrime']Log on to your Bungie.net profile and click on your Halo 3 page. Click on High-Res Screenshots or File Share (wherever you have the image(s) you want to upload:
h3ps1dz0.png

Click on the image you want to share, then click on the + sign to save to your PC, save all the images that you want to upload at this time:

h3ps2kp3.png

Now that the image is saved, remember where you saved it...Go to http://www.imageshack.us/ and click on the browse button, select the image you saved, click on the check box that says "resize image" and on the pulldown choose "640x480 (for message boards)" or the thumbnail option. Then click on the "Host It" button.

h3ps3qu5.png

Once the page loads with the links copy the "Hotlink for forums (1)" or the thumbnail link, and paste it as your post on here.

h3ps4so7.png

Repeat for more images....Hope this helps![/quote] ----------------------------------------------
I figured this would be a cool addition to things, given the feature of being able to take and export screenshots and share video clips.

Share your candid and funny shots, wicked headshots/kills and any other cool stuff.

Personally, I exported mine and am hosting them on my server. Here's to get things rolling:

This one was from my very first online match with Halo3. Notice me around that corner with the rocket launcher? :D
http://www.brokenpinata.com/pics/halo3/523713-Full.jpg

These next two are from my third, I believe, match that turned out to be a one-on-one Hammerzeist on Snowbound. Who knew a giant hammer could be so much fun?

The best way to see Snowbound!
http://www.brokenpinata.com/pics/halo3/566384-Full.jpg

Wile E. Coyote in Spartan Armor?
http://www.brokenpinata.com/pics/halo3/566551-Full.jpg

Here's a couple from my first game, before I switched over to the purple Elite. None of my games seem exciting enough to grab interesting screens from, but I guess that'll come with time. Yours are great though, sp00ge. I love the Wile E. Coyote one

Just checked out this feature tonight. Sooooo awesome! I have plenty of kickass wallpapers now. I had to create a clip of me fragging and then teabagging my friend and then send it to him! lolz

Brute chieftain knocking the fuck out of my boy in co-op; I liked the blood splatter and RAWR, reminded me of 300 or something.

Me riding on JimmieMac's head, bustin' caps in asses.

Like others have said, the Gravity Hammer vs. Energy Sword picture is pretty great. I should probably spend a bit more time messing around with the video/screenshot features of the game and see what I can come up with. I'm sure there are least a couple good shots I could come up with.

I already posted this in the H3 forum, but now that we have a home for sharing, I thought I'd repost. This is

Death From Above:

Hi Everybody!

Say Cheese

How do you add screenshots to your Bungie profile...you know so it shows up on your profile as your "Glory Shot"?

Thanks for the comments. CAG's very own Scobie is the yellow player and I'm the Orange one. I ended up killing him while I was in caution health mode for a bit. We hit each other at the exact same time. Here is a before blow image:

620320-Full.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hm...how do we edit our videos?[/quote]
Go to the Theater section of the game, choose a last played game, press X for controls and you can record clips and save them and upload them.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Go to the Theater section of the game, choose a last played game, press X for controls and you can record clips and save them and upload them.[/QUOTE]So it has to be in video?

I was looking for a separate section to edit within the theater. =/

[quote name='Liquid 2']So it has to be in video?

I was looking for a separate section to edit within the theater. =/[/quote]

Yeah as you watch the video you choose record/stop/save clip

well this is my first screen cap. would be really nice if you could rewind and mess with the lighting. Oh well it's not a photo editer. DAMNIT cant even post the pic. Have to post a url to the pic. Oh well I'm going to take it down in the next week or so. I'm in the left and you can not really see me. I was trying to stick 5 people to get the achievment. I never did get it i think i was 2 off.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/screenshot_viewer_popup.aspx?fs=true&ssid=1114042

[quote name='ITDEFX']wait...how do you get your screenies to the PC?[/quote]

Goto theater, play the movie, and then press soem buttons to remove the HUD, then click the snapshot button. SAve them and upload them.

[quote name='help1']Goto theater, play the movie, and then press soem buttons to remove the HUD, then click the snapshot button. SAve them and upload them.[/QUOTE]

oh so it's uploaded to the bungie web site somewhere so anyone can see it without halo 3, cool :) thanks

I love this one, no-scope while in the air... call me lucky, it was still pretty damn sick.
1271524-Full.jpg

This one, if you watch the clip, I get naded and I still somehow keep my scope right on him for the kill.
1268401-Full.jpg

bread's done
Back