Halo 3 - Screenshot and Film Sharing - Imageshack Instructions In OP

Me and the Revolution:

screenshotkz7.jpg

BWALLIN':
screenshotoa4.jpg

Gangsta Grillz:

screenshotgc0.jpg

Ugh, if only the 'cheesemints weren't locked to ranked FFA. :cry:

(That's Liquid, Callandor, Mindzeye and myself on the blue team)

The laser originally only hit the one in the back but the other guy was in mid jump and picked the wrong side to land on. There were only like 5 points left in the match at that point and we were almost tied(?) so I really lucked out.

[quote name='$hady']OH SHIT!!! What a throw LOL!:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

damn when I realized things could float to the top with those things it was only a matter of time before someone got it like that lol.

[quote name='jkanownik']
1515120501_24000dc0ab.jpg

That's me pitching. I don't remember who my "partner" was. I have a huge rocket.[/QUOTE]

uh.... the way the camera is placed, your "partner" sure looks like he's feeling how big your *rocket* is while driving lol :)

In the very last second of a team match, the red team made a move to be victorious. The blue team had faltered and the red team were completing their fiendish objective. However, when a crisis occurs, a hero will arise...

BELIEVE.

believeinkuroikazedh8.jpg

[quote name='ITDEFX']uh.... the way the camera is placed, your "partner" sure looks like he's feeling how big your *rocket* is while driving lol :)[/quote]That's why he said he was the pitcher.

Nothing special. Just me saving my roomates life with a no scope headshot. I could have tons of them but video/screenshot fun essentially doubles the amount of time you spend on Halo3.

I posted this on the Halo 3 thread but I'd figured I'd post here as well:
I have no idea how I get so lucky in games...A week ago, I got the mongoose achievement on lone wolf because some random dude and I communicated somehow that we both wanted to do it so we both did. Today another Lone Wolf game on snowbound and all 5 guys gathered around in a circle, and we each took turns getting an overkill then the 2 for one with the laser and then some of them got the carjacking one...man that shit was tight.

5194812fulljs5.jpg

5194986fullny2.jpg

5203285fullly2.jpg

5203389fullke1.jpg

Two Birds, One Stone:

Look at me, in all my glory:

I call this one "False Sense of Security":

Edit: What the fuck? Why is my helmet wrong?

[quote name='deathweasel']Maybe it's not actually you....[/quote]

It probably is. I had a friend who looked through his theatre movies and some games he would look different through part of the beginning of the game. It's some weird glitch that randomly happens from time to time it seems.

[quote name='Brak']
Edit: What the fuck? Why is my helmet wrong?[/QUOTE]
It happens all the time, especially if you look at service records while look for a match in matchmaking.

Another shitty glitch, that I don't know how Bungie let out the door.

I have a video of me and a guy in a sword match cancelling about 10 times in a row but its not showing up in my bungie profile right now.

I've done something like that a few times. It's very stressful. One little slip-up and you're through.

Is it just me or do the swords feel like crap now? In Halo 2 it actually felt like you were killing people with the sword, in Halo 3 it's like there's a delay between when you swing your sword, and when the person actually dies.. and there's no rumble or feedback or anything to make you really feel the kill.

Maybe I was just lagging during that sword match or something.

I agree about the sword. Plus it seems like its weakened greatly compared to in Halo 2. Sometimes it takes 2 swipes to kills someone (unless you swipe at their back). In a slayer match its pretty pointless to have it due to the fact that just the shotgun and mauler alone are more helpful close range.

[quote name='CokeCola']The way your arm is, it looks like you threw the Warthog at him.

Edit: Whoops... old post. Thought I was on the last page. Funny shot, none the less.[/quote]

I totally missed it when it originally posted. Thanks for quoting it...I also think it looks like he launched a Warthog at them....great pic :applause:

[quote name='deathweasel']The sword is much less prominent this time around, I'll tell you that. I hardly ever see it in MP, unless it's a sword-specific match.[/QUOTE]
Well that sucks. The sword was absolutely great in Halo 2. You'd keep track of who had it, and if you could utilize it well your team could control alot of critical points on a map. I mean, I understand re-balancing the sword to tone down its power, but making it feel like a little feather is just stupid. In Halo 2 holding the sword was like holding concentrated POWER.

Here's my first attempt at a screenshot: Me on the Ghost running someone over while being shot at with brute shots. It came out to a pretty cool effect.

Inferno1.png

5536664fullbn4.jpg

I'm the one left, boarding the Ghost.

5731617fulliz5.jpg

I'm the red one closest to the screen, so I died, but I though this was a really cool picture.

I pretty much take screenshots all the time, so heres a few of my favorites.

That would have been the final point of rocket race if not for my rocket

First game of forge me and my friends played. Mongoose jousting!

Stick to the dome!

I dont think this one turned out how I wanted it to. it still looks alright though

Elephant fun

Master Chief

Strong Grunt

Wheelie!

let me know what you guys think

The "Master Chief" one is good (but it's off-center).

Other than that the only thing I'd comment on is the "strong grunt" one, which is pretty cool.

[quote name='Arikado']Stuck this guy right in the dick with a spike grenade during a VIP game.

[/quote]

Ouch...I tend to do that with plasmas a lot...I don't plan it, it just happens.

[quote name='PyroGamer']
"Rivals"

Ended up tying this guy 20-20 on a Lone Wolves match.[/quote]

Cool pic, I should try to make something similar with one of my elite vs spartan moments.

bread's done
Back