Halo 4 Pre-order Bonuses & Deals - Releases 11/6/12

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=5838]28701[/IMG-R]Halo 4 is out next week to great reviews. Check out our listing of Halo 4 pre-order bonuses and deals.[/preview]
Release Date 11/6/12

Pre-order bonus information from Halo Waypoint forums & Halopedia
All retailers include free shipping.

Sync Your AMEX with Your X360/Gamertag and Beat Halo 4 on Normal, Get $35 & More

iconamazon.gif
Amazon $59.00
$10 Amazon Instant Video Credit
Skin: Web Armor: CIO
Emblem: Spartan
Emblem: Bulletproof

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy $59.99
$20 in Reward Certificates for Gamers Club Unlocked members
Skin: Raptor Armor: Venator
Skin: Dead Eye helmet skin
Poster: Master Chief Poster

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop $59.99
Skin: Forest Armor: HAZOP
Skin: Arctic Weapon: Battle Rifle

:360: Microsoft Store $59.99
$25 off next Microsoft Store purchase
Skin: Pulse Armor: Gungnir

:360: Microsoft Store (B&M) $54.99
$25 Gift Card for the Microsoft Store
Skin: Pulse Armor: Gungnir

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart $59.99 Limited Edition $99.96
$4.99 Vudu credit
Skin: Oceanic Armor (Circuit)

newegg.gif
Newegg
$47.99 [requires coupon code EMCJJNH48 - EXPIRES 11/4]
No Bonuses

FRYS $49.99 [no free shipping, $2.99 for economy]
No Bonuses

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Komentra']Pre-ordered Halo 4 on Amazon and I have Prime and the estimate delivery jumped from Tuesday to Thursday so I changed it to one day shipping and that put it back to tuesday. Just letting anyone else who ordered on Amazon know.[/QUOTE]

my LE is still for Tuesday hope it doesn't change though I will be heading to Best Buy to see if I can score one at midnight

I hope they release another way to get the emblem/theme/helmet...I already have the max 2x exp from the Dew thing so I don't need that, there are just so many exclusive things with this game now lol.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Just the helmet really. I only want something that I could use in game and the emblem is just 'meh.'[/QUOTE]

I could get one more I suppose.
Working on a second for another CAG at the moment though.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I could get one more I suppose.
Working on a second for another CAG at the moment though.[/QUOTE]

If you could I would :hot:SUPER:hot: appreciate it, but if you do not have the time I understand.

I do not have much but if you need any of the dlc stuff or whatever from my list currently they are yours haha

Just checked my Amazon account, and my copy is now marked as shipped with a UPS tracking number. Good luck to anyone else who went the Amazon route.

Got everything except the helmet. Using my wife's android phone because the fake GPS is so much better than the one on my iPhone IMO. I just captured like 25 areas straight. Phone is now on it's 3rd recharge, lol.

[quote name='jblackland']Just checked my Amazon account, and my copy is now marked as shipped with a UPS tracking number. Good luck to anyone else who went the Amazon route.[/QUOTE]

Mine's still not shipped yet even with one day shipping but it says expected to arrive Tuesday.

My $8 Last Story hasn't shipped yet either. Bah.

damn mine is also not yet shipped though I also have a laptop I ordered Saturday that is supposed to arrive on Tuesday too and it still hasn't shipped either

Amazon just charged my debit card and status switched to shipping soon. Wooo!
Now charge me for that $8 Last Story dammit!

EDIT: Last Story shipping soon too!

How long does it take to get one of those helms? I'd love to get my hands on it. Locus is definitely up there with Pathfinder and CIO.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Has anyone from the Los Angeles area ordered from Microsoft Store before? How long does it usually take?[/QUOTE]

I live in Orange County. I've had 3 separate preorder orders. All came on release day.

I ordered Halo 4 on Saturday morning. Got my "shipped" email on Sunday. So it's looking good for release day as well. But if this misses because of my late order, I'll be okay with it because I wasn't expecting to buy Halo 4 for awhile because of my backlog of games. But the reviews and videos looked so good that it tempted me. :)

I thought about driving to the Microsoft Store. I have 2 within 20 minutes of me. But then I thought that'd be 2 trips (1 to preorder, 1 to pickup) and the $5 I'd save would probably be wasted in gas and time.

How do you scan again in this king of the hill game? I did it once during a fight but cant do it anymore. I now just am sending out for supplies while holding this base. Is that all I can do?

[quote name='dirtyvu']I live in Orange County. I've had 3 separate preorder orders. All came on release day.

I ordered Halo 4 on Saturday morning. Got my "shipped" email on Sunday. So it's looking good for release day as well. But if this misses because of my late order, I'll be okay with it because I wasn't expecting to buy Halo 4 for awhile because of my backlog of games. But the reviews and videos looked so good that it tempted me. :)

I thought about driving to the Microsoft Store. I have 2 within 20 minutes of me. But then I thought that'd be 2 trips (1 to preorder, 1 to pickup) and the $5 I'd save would probably be wasted in gas and time.[/QUOTE]

Ah that's great. Really excited to get the game and just got the shipping email :)

does anyone know how the rewards certificates work if I preorder from Best buy.. When is my $20.00 going to be available and is it a coupon that I print.What Can I use it on? Thanks

Might hit up the MS store tonight, they're playing from 10-midnight, giving out prizes and giftcards and having pizza lol

[quote name='dennisb407']Might hit up the MS store tonight, they're playing from 10-midnight, giving out prizes and giftcards and having pizza lol[/QUOTE]
I was thinking about doing the same at the local MS Store here as well. I'm all for free stuff.

I wanted to hit up the MS Store but it's a solid 125 mile round trip and that's a long drive home at 1 AM...I'll settle for a midnight pickup at Gamestop and 25 cent Dr Pepper wings at Sheetz.

If it hasn't been mentioned already, you can also get the bulletproof emblem from the Halo 4 KotH game on iOS/Android.

[quote name='FatherChesz']If it hasn't been mentioned already, you can also get the bulletproof emblem from the Halo 4 KotH game on iOS/Android.[/QUOTE]

What's the Halo 4 KotH game? I don't see it on the Play store.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I found it. Didn't realize that it wasn't made by Microsoft.

Just got an email from NewEgg, their packaging and getting ready to ship within 24-48 hours, hopefully it will arrive by Friday-Saturday :lol:

[quote name='retail sucks']Just got an email from NewEgg, their packaging and getting ready to ship within 24-48 hours, hopefully it will arrive by Friday-Saturday :lol:[/QUOTE]

this game is my first preorder from new egg.. how long do new games usually take to come? i ordered black ops 2 from them as well. I guess we arent getting release day delivery but I can wait a couple of days for the good price. good thing i have AC3 to hold me over.

[quote name='poopmastr7']this game is my first preorder from new egg.. how long do new games usually take to come? i ordered black ops 2 from them as well. I guess we arent getting release day delivery but I can wait a couple of days for the good price. good thing i have AC3 to hold me over.[/QUOTE]I'm sure the game will ship out later today. With newegg 3 day shipping, I would imagine by Thursday most should have it. And yeah, saving $25 on the game is well worth the wait. Not like people will only be playing the game on release day lol.

My pre-order on Newegg was cancelled because I forgot to change my checking card info, ugh. I had originally gotten the $15 off deal.

I don't know if I should call them and see if I can get it back on track, or if I should just eat the $15 and pre-order at Best Buy, and then claim the $20 in reward certificates in 30-35 days.

[quote name='PogueSquadron']My pre-order on Newegg was cancelled because I forgot to change my checking card info, ugh. I had originally gotten the $15 off deal.

I don't know if I should call them and see if I can get it back on track, or if I should just eat the $15 and pre-order at Best Buy, and then claim the $20 in reward certificates in 30-35 days.[/QUOTE]Call them and see. I'm sure they will still honor the $15 off.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I could get one more I suppose.
Working on a second for another CAG at the moment though.[/QUOTE]
Would appreciate a locus helmet too if you have the time. The nearest 7-11 is like 300 miles away from me and those ebay prices for it are just ludicrous. No way in hell i'm dropping $50+ for it on there

My preorder from Newegg placed on 10/27 is now labeled as Shipped. Hopefully they shipped it out of their City of Industry location as I usually get things the next day from that location regardless of shipping speed.

Going to attempt to price match Fry's at BB today.

A print-out of the price in-cart at frys.com should be enough, right?

[quote name='krashhole']Nice. My order from Newegg shows shipped as well.[/QUOTE]

Woot, mine shipped out from their City of Industry location via UPS, looks like this will be sitting at my door when I get home from work tomorrow.

[quote name='vince726']does anyone know how the rewards certificates work if I preorder from Best buy.. When is my $20.00 going to be available and is it a coupon that I print.What Can I use it on? Thanks[/QUOTE]
They say 30 days but you should get it quicker than that. And you can print it out or you can use the bby app on your phone.

GameStop has extended their return policy till the new year btw. So you can essentially buy day 1 and return a cheaper copy to them at a later date to get the preorder bonuses.

Not sure if the $5 off from pre-ordering in MS store is real or not, I went in last Friday to make a pre-order and the sales only knew about the $25 coupon. We'll see tonight!

Just got my tracking number from Amazon, should be here tomorrow.
It's also in the same box as that $8 copy of The Last Story that was posted the other night.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Are the pre-order bonuses still up for gamestop? I went online to do it but it no longer lists them on the page...[/QUOTE]

Not sure but I did it in store anyway. Should find out tomorrow. Hope so.

So how will people be price matching a store for Halo? Specifically Fry's Halo 4 since it doesn't show a price on the weekly ad and you have to go through final check out for the online part. Hard to PM a store that gives gift cards as well since that's YMMV.

I can't help but feel like all the preorder bonus skins/armors/helmets etc are going to be naturally unlockable as you progress.......I hope that's the case with the fotus or whatever it is cuz thats the only one I want even though I'm getting 4 different skins..........

Just sold my LE and wait for the $20 GC offer from Toy R Us.

I have never been feeling so good for being surrounded by GS, BB, TRU, Costco and Target in walking distance lol

[quote name='Kanokare']So how will people be price matching a store for Halo? Specifically Fry's Halo 4 since it doesn't show a price on the weekly ad and you have to go through final check out for the online part. Hard to PM a store that gives gift cards as well since that's YMMV.[/QUOTE]

For the Fry's price, I printed out both the item page (with strikethrough text on the page and "See in cart" for the price) and a page of the item in my cart at the $49.99 price (after logging in/making an account, it showed me my cart with the $49.99 price). I'm gonna take my chances and bring this to Best Buy for the PM.

Nothing ventured is nothing gained, right?

Well K-mart has that 15 dollar gc if purchased was wondering if BB would price match that? Yet BB with that holiday pm might be better plus the dlc.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Are the pre-order bonuses still up for gamestop? I went online to do it but it no longer lists them on the page...[/QUOTE]
yes

Anyone here who works at Best Buy know if they will giving out stuff for the first people in line like shirts, posters, or hats?

I'm just gonna get my copy at Walmart, I dont really even care that much for the pre-order bonuses. I'll just use my Circuit Armor and Locus Helm.

Might try to see if I can PM that K-Mart ad just for the heck of it

bread's done
Back