Halo Reach Countdown Clock is wrong!!!

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Haha! I just noticed on the Xbox dashboard that the countdown clock for Halo Reach is now wrong.

Looks like they didn't flip the day marker forward and it's currently showing.

Currently showing 3 19 49 00

. . . when it should really be 2 19 49 00. It's in days, hours, minutes, seconds format.

:razz:

Oh wow, maybe it really has been delayed by 1 day. Anyone??? :whee:

Another thing -- I saw a craigslist posting for the game here locally. Apparently a local Wal-mart has no problem breaking street date, lol. ;) . . . but I haven't been there myself to confirm.

Haha I noticed it too. I was like, "Wait! It showed 3d 3h at 5pm PST why does it show 3d 23h now?!" Ohhh silly silly Microsoft, it's just like Y2K all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TXboxGuY']Haha! I just noticed on the Xbox dashboard that the countdown clock for Halo Reach is now wrong.

Looks like they didn't flip the day marker forward and it's currently showing.

[/QUOTE]

Notice that it didn't countdown on Friday? I think they all left the office, and then got home and realized..."um....crap...well, I'm off the clock now... we'll fix it Monday."

This is unacceptable. I'm boycotting the game now. Although I'm not quit sure when it'll be released for me to boycott now.

It seemed to be doing this every day after midnight.

Sunday at 12:01 a.m. it showed 2 days 23 hours 59 minutes 00 seconds before they would forward the day mark to 1.

Monday at 12:01 a.m. it showed 1 days 23 hours 59 minutes 00 seconds before they forwarded the day mark to "blank".

I'm not even getting the game. :razz:

Odd thing I noticed: I live in the PDT timezone, but the clock always displayed the EDT timezone's clock. Maybe it's because I use a 24 hour clock?

Doesn't matter now, but it seemed odd. I mean, there are ads on the web that say my city's name and state but an ad on my console displays the wrong timezone's countdown.

[quote name='Keavy_Rain']Odd thing I noticed: I live in the PDT timezone, but the clock always displayed the EDT timezone's clock. Maybe it's because I use a 24 hour clock?

Doesn't matter now, but it seemed odd. I mean, there are ads on the web that say my city's name and state but an ad on my console displays the wrong timezone's countdown.[/QUOTE]

I think it was showing the Eastern Time zone for everyone. Even when the clock reach all zeros (11:00 P.M.) there was still 1 hour to go.

Kinda like New Year's Eve where everyone goes by (or at least just watches) the Times Square ball drop. :)

bread's done
Back