Halo: Reach Defiant map pack download code hunt ROUND TWO (Examiner.com)

Any hints as to a page range? I found TWO on a Killzone 3 Q&A but they were used, dunno if one of those was it.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']That is not the new one. The new one starts with a Y.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

If possible, throw us PSN users a bone too!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Thanks!

If possible, throw us PSN users a bone too![/QUOTE]

I'll let you know. I hear that Halo: Reach port for PS3 is coming along nicely.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']I'll let you know. I hear that Halo: Reach port for PS3 is coming along nicely.[/QUOTE]

Haha. Thanks!

Tch, this is like looking for a needle in a hundred haystacks and there's no metal detector in sight.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']congrats with ur luck... ive been searching non stop... :/ still one more code left that he'll post...[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Good luck!

[quote name='nocturnedelight']was it Q2293-QH9DJ-R3MHR-T2CKD-CGC3Z because it's been used.[/QUOTE]

Yup, but hold on.

One of my Microsoft PR buddies was so impressed with the results of the contest that I was given FIVE MORE codes. Stay tuned.

Well I just spent the last 40 minutes and looked through every article and I can safely say their is no new code up XD Anyways it's time for a shower. Thanks for giving away so many code's I'll just end up buying one this weekend I'm sure. Good-luck to the next 4 winners I spent all my relaxation time already and its time for bed! Thanks again blue.

bread's done
Back