Halo Reach Legendary Edition - $59.99 @Gamestop

[quote name='Daviddenton3']I already had Reach too but i'm a sucker for collectible game stuff so i went to check it out and trade in my original Reach and another game.
They told me they'd only give me $17 for my copy of Reach (straight from the computer) but when the girl rang it up it gave me $37 trade in on mine.

That plus the other game trade in ($7) got me Legendary Edition for less than $20 after taxes.
My receipt has some kind of promo code on my trade in for an extra $18 (double the trade in value) so either i hit some kind of policy i never heard of or they chick worked some discount magic :D[/QUOTE]

any chance you can attach a picture of the receipt??

[quote name='AJVtony831']any chance you can attach a picture of the receipt??[/QUOTE]

Why would you need a picture? That promo is automatic if you buy a copy of the listed games. It's already been copied word for word from the GS sales book...

My copy of Reach got scratched at a Lan party I went to, so I upgraded here using some GS credit I've been sitting on for over a year now. Exactly $60 left on there so there was no tax even!

Debating on using the codes or selling on ebay, I play a decent amount and wouldn't mind the helmut. $30 is an expensive piece of digital bling

I'm trying to decide if I should sell the flaming armor code on ebay and possibly make around $35 or keep it and use it on my account.

HELP

[quote name='Jbyrd117']I'm trying to decide if I should sell the flaming armor code on ebay and possibly make around $35 or keep it and use it on my account.

HELP[/QUOTE]

It makes you more visible, not less... And there are a lot less people on Reach now to see you, anyway. Sell that shit.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']It makes you more visible, not less... And there are a lot less people on Reach now to see you, anyway. Sell that shit.[/QUOTE]

good point. i might sell it now lol

Just got one myself what a deal plus they had a special where I traded my used copy of halo reach and got black ops new paid total with tax 81.95

Received my halo reach from gohastings and took it to GS. traded it in and was able to get $35 for it and I had a $25 gc from e-rewards so I paid about 6 dollars out of pocket. I put the codes up on ebay as well but don't know how that will go since it's my first time selling anything on there.

[quote name='scottc1s']Just got one myself what a deal plus they had a special where I traded my used copy of halo reach and got black ops new paid total with tax 81.95[/QUOTE]

huh?
halo legendary $60
halo trade $35
black ops $40
total: $65 + tax

i was thinking about getting halo reach also, but what do i do with the dlc?
i dont like ebay. wonder why people on ebay buying for $25-$40

[quote name='The Punisher']huh?
halo legendary $60
halo trade $35
black ops $40
total: $65 + tax

i was thinking about getting halo reach also, but what do i do with the dlc?
i dont like ebay. wonder why people on ebay buying for $25-$40[/QUOTE]

I think black ops was $50 but I wouldn't be too sure since it's not me who bought it
I don't like ebay but decided I might as well try it out.

I say some of you should wait on selling the codes, since Legendary is on sale everywhere and alot of people are getting it then the codes are probably going to flood the online market a bit.
less available=greater cost

[quote name='Daviddenton3']I say some of you should wait on selling the codes, since Legendary is on sale everywhere and alot of people are getting it then the codes are probably going to flood the online market a bit.
less available=greater cost[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but I put mine up a few hours ago, and they are already right at $40. :applause:

[quote name='AJVtony831']I think black ops was $50 but I wouldn't be too sure since it's not me who bought it
I don't like ebay but decided I might as well try it out.[/QUOTE]

lol Black ops was on sale for 49.99 yes

[quote name='Kaiser499']Picked up the Legendary Edition today also along with :psp:Ys: The Oath In Felghana Premium Edition.[/QUOTE]
Is Ys: The Oath in Felghana on sale too?

Think I'm gonna hunt for this on fri/sat this week. Thats awesome that you can trade in reach to get reach l.e. lol. I will debate if I should keep the code or not. I play reach a lot so having a pimp helmet might be cool.

[quote name='Sway']Down to $59.99 from $79.99. The free shipping for orders over $20 doesn't appear to apply to this so don't forget to use code SAVER for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

I got the Limited* edition on the release date from Amazon for $79.99. They give you a $20 credit towards your next purchase and free shipping when you preorder certain titles. I'm sure the price has come down on Amazon now too. I almost always buy from Amazon for the credit and free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='algorii']I got the Legendary edition on the release date from Amazon for $79.99. They give you a $20 credit towards your next purchase and free shipping when you preorder certain titles. I'm sure the price has come down on Amazon now too. I almost always buy from Amazon for the credit and free shipping.[/QUOTE]

that was probably the limited edition...the cheapest legendary edition is at $63.50 and that's from for a used one

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0HCVK/sr=8-1/qid=1296958357/ref=olp_tab_all?ie=UTF8&coliid=&me=&qid=1296958357&sr=8-1&seller=&colid=

[quote name='AJVtony831']that was probably the limited edition...the cheapest legendary edition is at $63.50 and that's from for a used one [/QUOTE]
You are correct, I was mistaken. I was talking about the limited edition, edited.

Picked up the last two at the Promenade Mall in Tulsa, Ok. We've been snowed in for a week and not many people go to that mall, so it all worked out. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back