Halo Reach Toys'r'us Cards 1,2,4,5

batman1939

Banned
I remember someone posting a thread about missing some cards so I looked around my store and found:

Card 1 - Emile (0 Left)
Card 2 - Jun (0 Left)
Card 4 - Jorge (0 Left)
Card 5 - Carter (0 Left)

So if you want one just post which one and I'll send it to you by mail. It should only cost a stamp to send one and I'm willing to waste 20 stamps. After you post I'll send you a PM to get your address because I don't want to flood my PM box. If someone has a couple extra Card 3 please let me know, I need 2 for my nephews. And I'm putting these out there for Halo fans to complete their collections so please don't ask what offers they have on back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love one of each. :bouncy:

The stores around here (Puerto Rico) apparently never got them. Or at least I never saw them.

Since is just one; Jun will be fine. :D

(If possible)

i dont plan on actually using these cards, but id love to have a Jorge and Emile card to have as a backdrop for my halo reach figures.

Hey there, I couldn't get any cards because my local Toys'r'us is pretty far, so I'll take whichever card you want to give me.

Please send me June, Jorge, and Carter.

Edit: I'll take whatever, except Emile. This is a great idea for everyone who has extra cards. I'd be willing to mail back a stamp in an envelope for the trouble, no credit/debit card right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like a Jun, but I feel as if I wouldn't be able to acquire all 5 cards seeing as I am in Canada and they were only given out in the US -_-

Also the fact that you might not be able to ship to Canada with just a stamp either.

damn no card 3 huh? it makes no sense to me that the tru I got the cards at ran out of week 3 by Wed while I got some of the others on Fridays.

Got my cards!! Thanks!
(crappy quality pic alert, added them to my small Halo shrine :cool:)

2lnk6ip.jpg

So happy!! :bouncy:

*Also sent this as a private message and left you feedback. :applause:

It should be noted that tthe OP's last update to the thread was on September 30.

Since then, over 12 people has asked for the 3 Jun cards from back then.

I just bumped the thread, to let it know that I received the ones he promised; just in case someone had doubts about him shipping them. :bouncy:

I received mine as well and sent my thank you PM to the OP accordingly. I didn't want to bump this because I knew people would continue asking for cards again.

OP is out of cards. None are left.

bread's done
Back