Halo Reach: Wheel of Halo Contest - Winners Posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JustinTheGamer']WooT! i Won LE wonder which LE it is?[/QUOTE]
It's the $80 Halo Reach Limited Edition. You didn't even know so you've just forfeited your prize and it will now be sent to myself. Congrats, self. :)

[quote name='ShockandAww']It's the $80 Halo Reach Limited Edition. You didn't even know so you've just forfeited your prize and it will now be sent to myself. Congrats, self. :)[/QUOTE]
could be legendary dude

[quote name='JustinTheGamer']could be legendary dude[/QUOTE]

Nope I was watching. Nobody won the Legendary Edition. Still cool that you won the Limited. Congrats. 3 people won the freakin Halo console though. I hate them all.

[quote name='e Skrilla']It's like the same people win everytime. I haven't won anything...this is like my 50 plus contest.[/QUOTE]

you've only been here since june of last year and this is a popular site. i've practically been here since the beginning and i've never won anything either.

People stop crying, everyone had a chance to enter and everyone had a chance to win no matter a member for a week or 5 years..

Be happy the CAG staff hosts these types of contests !!!

I want to 1st say congrats to all the winners :D

I just want to say Thank you Again CheapyD and Cheapassgamer, I truly love this site and My wife also wants to thank CheapyD and CAG as a whole because of all the money we save on video games, blu rays, and everything else entertainment related as a whole.

Thank you guys again and I will see everybody around soon for some Halo.

Add Me:

Kenpachiexodia

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Congrats to the winners !
Of course a new 'anything' sure would have been Great too !

on a side note I'm sure there is a influx of new members with some of the contests of recent which likely skew the new member (less than 2yrs) vs more than 2yrs. It would be cool to see a way to reward loyalty keep members from joining and leaving.
maybe say 1 ticket per year of membership

LOL, are all those LE's limited editions or legendary editions?

Nevermind, Read up a page, limited editions they are.

People really should realize that the biggest benefit to running contests is to attract new members. Sure its great to give back to the community but honestly people; the main reason is to attract new visitors. I think we all know that deep down. Heck Ive been listening to cag for over 2 years and only recently decided to start visiting the site again because of the contests. In this economy I think just about everyone is looking for a chance to get something free.

[quote name='e Skrilla']It's like the same people win everytime. I haven't won anything...this is like my 50 plus contest.[/QUOTE]

Wow, are you serious? First of all, I really doubt it's the same people winning all the time. This is like the first time I've ever seen anyone actually make such a claim. Second of all, are you really complaining about not winning contests on message board? Really? You pay absolutely nothing to join this site, and you end up saving a ton of cash thanks to it. That is its own prize.

the contest is over, admittedly i finally signed up to the site for this contest but i was too late. congrats to the winners, enjoy the spoils!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back