Halo Reach: Wheel of Halo Contest - Winners Posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the winners. Maybe it was for the best that I didn't win because the Xbox with my girlfriend who's 400miles away. Having the game with no console will be the ultimate temptation for me to get a new Xbox when money's tight. Gosh, I want to play the game so badly :bomb:

Haha, just watched the youtube video, CheapyD sounds a bit pained every time it rolls onto a high prize, well, who wouldnt when he's fronting for the prizes XD

Im not gonna read and just say something stupid.

God I'm so in for this, I hope I win! Cant wait for the drawing!

Eh what? Its over before I even entered? Boy do I feel like a shit because I didn't even try to read...oh wait no I don't... Laugh people, laugh...;)

[quote name='MrDemonicAngel']redo drawing for smokestorm and noyb...or just send it my way...[/QUOTE]

I agree, but from the contest rules...

Q: What happens if you can't contact the winner?
A: We'll give the winners one week to respond to our attempts to contact them, at which point we'll randomly pick another user.

So, if they won and don't respond, new selections! But I am guessing they'll get around to it within a week. :)

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']If you don't hear from Noyb or Smokestorm I would be happy to take their place. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was thinking along those same lines, lol.

[quote name='Superfluential']Did those prizes get claimed yet? I can think of a certain CAG that would respond like instantly if picked:lol::cool:[/QUOTE]
Me? Well of course! :)

[quote name='mp1434']You guys do know the contest is over? The draw was on the 12th of September[/QUOTE]

So that means we can't talk in the topic anymore? And the last I heard, there were 2 unclaimed prizes.

[quote name='Superfluential']So that means we can't talk in the topic anymore? And the last I heard, there were 2 unclaimed prizes.[/QUOTE]

Where did I say you can't post any more? It's just some people are posting under the assumption that contest is still running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back