Halo secrets

chess380

CAGiversary!
I'm about to have a lan party with some of my friends, so I was wondering what are some halo multiplayer secrets {hiding places, sniping post, etc., etc.}Oh yeah its for the xbox version.

ya, pistol, In some areas, you can go on top of buildings and stuff. My favorite ting to do is hide in the scorpion, but not move it around, just sit in it until I can kill some one.

Go to Bungie's website. There you will find pretty much all of the good secrets... 'secrets' that my friends and I knew about months before they were posted.

[quote name='BigNick']ya, pistol, In some areas, you can go on top of buildings and stuff. My favorite ting to do is hide in the scorpion, but not move it around, just sit in it until I can kill some one.[/quote]

And get sniped by any half-decent player?

Pistol is great in any map, and is essential in Hang Em High and Prisoner. Shotguns in Chill Out and in the tombstone area in the back corder of Hang Em High. Don't play Wizard or Rat Race or The Longest if you have more then 4 players.

Hehe, one of my favorite things to do is grab a weapon through a wall. For instance, on BG, a sniper rifle spawns on top of each base. If you start the match on the ground and are near the place it spawns, jump against the building and you will see the 'switch weapon' option appear. The players on top of the base going for it will be bamboozled as they see it disappear right in fromt of them. You can do the same thing on Prisoner on the center pike where the RL spawns. It's a little more obvious that you took it on that level though.

http://halosm.bungie.org/tipsntricks/

This page has pretty much every secret available in the game, single and multiplayer. Have fun. And yes, the pistol is like a tiny god when in experienced hands.

Yeah...pistol usually coupled with shotgun=excellence.

As for scorpions, in maps like Blood Gulch, turn around and drive up against a wall, then turn the turret itself around so the front of the vehicle is behind you, that way you won't be as exposed as you'd normally be.

Most of all just have fun. Halo LAN's are great. :)

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='BigNick']ya, pistol, In some areas, you can go on top of buildings and stuff. My favorite ting to do is hide in the scorpion, but not move it around, just sit in it until I can kill some one.[/quote]

And get sniped by any half-decent player?

Pistol is great in any map, and is essential in Hang Em High and Prisoner. Shotguns in Chill Out and in the tombstone area in the back corder of Hang Em High. Don't play Wizard or Rat Race or The Longest if you have more then 4 players.[/quote]
not really, it you sit there and dont move, no one is the wiser.

I love it when someone is just camping in a tank. The light on the front of the tank lights up when someone is in it. So I usually snipe them out (pistol/SR) or sneak up behind and toss a grenade. It is much harder to tell though when they park the front of a tank right next to a wall like isaac said.

1. When in doubt, throw a grenade.

2. Turn off the damn shields.

3. Don't play Chiron drunk (or at all).

4. Juggernaut is hella-fun.

5. So is King of the Hill and Capture the Flag (once you're tired of Slayer).

6. The pistol is life.

[quote name='MrBadExample']1. When in doubt, throw a grenade.

2. Turn off the damn shields.

3. Don't play Chiron drunk (or at all).

4. Juggernaut is hella-fun.

5. So is King of the Hill and Capture the Flag (once you're tired of Slayer).

6. The pistol is life.[/quote]

What?! IMO, having a shield is a key element. I like it 'cause it's more of a challenge. It's like the safe point. Once you get past the shield, your chances are %75 more brighter.

I agree, having no shield is lame.

The only time me and my friends play with no shield is when its pistols only on BG, so headshots are the only things that matter.

Question: Anyone know how to change the frag limit to 100? I've seen people do it on XBConnect, but I'm not sure if they just hacked the game or use some kind of trick.

Tricks: You can get alot of guns to come to you by using grenades. Like on HH, you can nade the sniper rifle, plasma rifle, and rocket launcher to yourself all from basically the area, you just have to know how to do it. Also find nade jumps on different maps, those are always fun.

Tips: Perfect the 3-shot pistol kill. With regular health and regular shields on, 3 shots to the head is all you need.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Dammit, I wish I knew more people that have Halo. I have yet to play the multiplayer.[/quote]
I know how you feel. Ive played Halo multiplayer once. A few weeks ago 2 of my friends came over to play D&D, and along with my brother we played Halo. Halo 2 needs to have bots for those of us who dont get together often and dont have Xbox live.

Also, 'nades are your very good friend. Bring them to the party as often as possible, they'll show everyone a good time. Last night, playing PC Halo BG CTF, I got a killtacular (that's five kills in rapid succession) with two nades and some pistol rounds. I finished the match 59 kills/7 deaths. God I love that game...

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='GuilewasNK']Dammit, I wish I knew more people that have Halo. I have yet to play the multiplayer.[/quote]
I know how you feel. Ive played Halo multiplayer once. A few weeks ago 2 of my friends came over to play D&D, and along with my brother we played Halo. Halo 2 needs to have bots for those of us who dont get together often and dont have Xbox live.[/quote]

They've hinted at bots and I'm really hoping they implement them. AI would be great, I'm sure. I remember playing my friend on the X-box and both of us realizing how incredibly boring it was. Thank goodness for the PC version.

is it posible to get onto the neat little crook in the wall that looks like it would make for a great sniper spon in blood gulch, me and a firend have spent hours at a time trying to get up without even knowing if it is possibe. if you dont know what imn talking about it is that thing at the top of one of the sides in the blood gulch map. if it is possible how the hell do i ghet up there!?

[quote name='Ledhed']Also, 'nades are your very good friend. Bring them to the party as often as possible, they'll show everyone a good time. Last night, playing PC Halo BG CTF, I got a killtacular (that's five kills in rapid succession) with two nades and some pistol rounds. I finished the match 59 kills/7 deaths. God I love that game...[/quote]

Killtacular is 4, but anything after 4 still keeps saying killtacular. 5 is impressive tho, but its PC so I dock points O:)

bread's done
Back