Halo Wars Limited Edition - $39.99 with FS at Newegg

Funny thing is when this first came out the Mythic Map Pack code was selling on EBay for $40-$60 because it was exclusive to this CE for over a month. It wasn't available on Live until mid-April, and this came out the first week of March.

Im pretty sure the mythic map pack isn't on ODST. Halo Wars is an RTS not a shooter. So I would imagine that ODST wouldnt include Halo Wars maps. I may be wrong though.

In addition to including the standard retail version of Halo Wars , this Collector's Edition includes:

• The Mythic Map Pack from Bungie with three new Halo 3 multiplayer maps: Assembly, Orbital, and Sandbox.
  • Halo Wars: Genesis, a graphic novel by Phil Noto, Graeme Devine, and Eric Nylund that follows the Spirit of Fire and examines the very first UNSC military campaign against the Covenant
  • Access to the Covenant Honor Guard Wraith in-game vehicle
  • Six Leader Cards representing Leaders' with access to elite skills
  • A Spirit of Fire Patch for identifying yourself as a real crew member

B001F6KSDM-5-sm.jpg

I would highly recomend this game. I got the reglar edition when it came out. Lots of fun.

[quote name='nateeasy29']Im pretty sure the mythic map pack isn't on ODST. Halo Wars is an RTS not a shooter. So I would imagine that ODST wouldnt include Halo Wars maps. I may be wrong though.

B001F6KSDM-5-sm.jpg

I would highly recomend this game. I got the reglar edition when it came out. Lots of fun.[/QUOTE]

the Mythic map pack is for Halo 3 online and was included on the 2nd disk of ODST, doesnt seem as good as deal now

O I had no idea. I thought it was maps for Halo Wars. The game is good but you can probably find the regular edition used or on sale for much cheaper.

Amazon had this for $30 Lightning deal in August, just saying. Usually if you catch them you can get your best deal on Limited/etc. editions there. This might have had my ECA discount applied at the time it looks like but it still beats $40.

bread's done
Back