CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
Contest Closed
Congrats to

Fusion0fangels
Hydro2oxide
Dallow

Ill have a diffrent contest for something else next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks DaddyBoJangles. I'll be looking for that picture as I'm still interested. I have the gold lancer but use the hammerburst most of the time and would like a gold one if possible.

obama_hadoken.jpg

This isnt the hammerburst(obviously) I just thought it was funny

[quote name='JMClarkent']Suuuupaaa....Hammma....Bursta...BOOOSTAH!!!!

Sorry, been playing SF IV >.>[/quote]

Lucky bastard

I really did luck up; the GS manager was/is as much of a SF geek as I am, so he intercepted them from the airport (or so he claimed)...:p

I have it on the 360, though a good buddy of mine has it on Ps3 and likes to talk smack... I might have to (Cheaply...) pick up that one as well!!!

[quote name='Mako1215']pic supposed to be golden?[/quote]

I would laugh tbh if this is a 'fake' one because of it's not golden :p

[quote name='Tailsk']I would laugh tbh if this is a 'fake' one because of it's not golden :p[/quote]

well it says in the op pic of golden lol

Not yet, but I imagine that typing those things out is a huge pain in the butt...

...which I truly appreciate, thanks! ^~

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 360 fightpads, the Ken & Ryu matching set. They are fantastic ! Played for 8+ hrs last night with the old crew. I think I like the pads better than the stick.

I wish that I could play with arcade sticks, but somewhere over the years (probably due to the death of the arcade scene...) I lost the skill...

I cant use a arcade stick for crap, bought a fightpad for the ps3, have yet to open it though, i may go ahead and crack that plastic tonight. The game is good though, ive never been too big on fighters but a lot of my friends live and die by em so im trying to get into them.

I was kinda worried about the ps3 one because its wireless and it seems to me there might be some lag with button presses vs on screen movement, which is why its not opened, but so far ive read it works well. Im sure it feels really cheap and light to though, i had a sf pad for the original xbox because i used to play marvel vs capcom 2 on it, and i thought that pad was good, is this one better than the old pads?

bread's done
Back