Killer 7
Geist
Frantix
Pac N Roll
Beat Down
Ridge Racer DS
Rise of the Kasai (now $4.99)
and more

I'm about to knock myself out with Nyquil because I'm sick as a dog, so you'll have to post the direct links yourself. Just thought I'd give CAGs the heads up.

If only Beat Down was $4.99....

Lots of stuff I'd get at $5 a piece, but $10 is still too much :lol:

Here's some more, for PS2:

Death by Degrees
DBZ: Sagas
Dead to Rights 2
Hunter the Reckoning: Wayward
Kill.Switch
Max Payne 2
Metal Arms
The Getaway: Black Monday
Viewtiful Joe
Rumble Roses

All $9.99.

B&M almost I gotta pick up Geist! But ain't that great no beatdowns or geists next to me....

Funny thing was I bought Genji and Dead to rights expecting to pay 10 a piece at BB today. So I grabbed 2 GGCs and said I wanted to add a dollar to each one at the register. The guy had no idea what he was doing. Didn't add money to neither of them and rang up the 5 dollar coupon on both 9.99 games LOL. So I ended up with 2 games for half the price.

Good looks, picked up a Killer 7 for Gamecube. Nothing else interesting to me. I am also getting sick. Why didn't I get sick in the winter time, like normal people?

doh, no 9.99 K7 for the ps2. oh well, it'll be $5 clearance by summer. that game is just too weird to sell.

about these sales once its gone its all Gone right? I have yet to see Geist or dead to rights restocked at my BB. Only game I've seen restocked is Dead to rights 2.

[quote name='nnthomas']Good looks, picked up a Killer 7 for Gamecube. Nothing else interesting to me. I am also getting sick. Why didn't I get sick in the winter time, like normal people?[/QUOTE]

You must have gotten the Bird Flu!!!!!

Picked up Killer 7 for $13 after tax & shipping... thanks OP! I would have gotten Geist if Best Buy combined shipped, but of course, it's still $2 per game. I can wait on Geist and hopefully find it B&M somewhere.

[quote name='wowimsocute']metroid pinball for 19.99! i didnt see this in the ad, but then again, i didnt look very carefully[/QUOTE]Nice, that's definitely a deal... it might even warrant it's own thread. If people can find it B&M, it's $15 w/GGC, which is even better! (Of course, all the stores near me lists it as not in stock :bomb: Probably will still go searching for it... I hope I don't find a Killer 7 while I'm at it :\)

Metroid Pinball

Edited to add: k, I made a new thread since people are buying this in TRU sale, which is not as good.

Only mildly curious about how pac'n'roll plays... somebody order it, play it and beat it, then trade for my sealed mr. driller DS.

[quote name='CaoPi']B&M almost I gotta pick up Geist! But ain't that great no beatdowns or geists next to me....

Funny thing was I bought Genji and Dead to rights expecting to pay 10 a piece at BB today. So I grabbed 2 GGCs and said I wanted to add a dollar to each one at the register. The guy had no idea what he was doing. Didn't add money to neither of them and rang up the 5 dollar coupon on both 9.99 games LOL. So I ended up with 2 games for half the price.[/quote]

They've been doing that at the stores around me lately (in Oklahoma). I will bring up a GGC and tell the clerk what I'm going to use it for and they'll just scan it and put it back on the floor. It's almost as if they don't want to go through the trouble of wasting that gift card...which is fine by me.

Thanks OP! Grabbed Pac N Roll for $12.58 shipped. I wanted to wait for a cheap price as it got pretty good reviews and I really dug Pac Pix.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP.

I picked up:
Geist
Rise of the Kasai
Syphon Filter
Frogger
Pac N' Roll

thanks op, just ordered geist and killer 7 for gamecube. hope they don't get cancelled like my growlanser generations ordered back when the big sale started haha

after shipping and tax.... not good. i bought killer7, rise of kasai, ridge racer ds. im thinking maybe ridge racer sucks. i bought it anyway. thanks op. anyone got ridge racer? if so, what do u think of it?

Wow, I just found a $5 RZ coupon, and I go to check store availbility on Beat Down... its worth checking it out for $4.99 I think.

Too bad it shows every store around here has unavailable... I know I've seen it before, and I highly doubt it sold out.

Went to look for Pac n Roll or Frogger but came up emptyhanded, but lo and behold Lost in Blue is sitting on the shelf. $24.99 after GGC.

bread's done
Back