Killer 7
Geist
Frantix
Pac N Roll
Beat Down
Ridge Racer DS
Rise of the Kasai (now $4.99)
and more

I'm about to knock myself out with Nyquil because I'm sick as a dog, so you'll have to post the direct links yourself. Just thought I'd give CAGs the heads up.

Mmmm. Got Metroid Prime Pinball, and (a few) Rise of Kisai(s) and Geist. By the way whoever said gamecrazy offered 11.75 for rise of kisai was mistaken. Now they give 1.50 (but indeed 18 for Geist). So don't buy RoK if you're looking to flip. A decent game and surely worth $5 otherwise though.

[quote name='fatbeer']I picked up Metroid Pinball and Frooger.I also picked up Lost in Blue for DS for $27.08.Is lost in Blue really hard to find? The Bestbuy i went to still have 3 copies left over and i seen over 8-13 gut copies from Ebgames or gamestop. I also saw racing gears advance,but it rang up $30.It was priced way more then I expected for an old game.[/QUOTE]

i got a lost in blue that i have no interest in... probally would of sold it to you

I know this should of been posted in the recent bb game drop thread, but I felt this need to be separate. A mod should merge it later.

Right now CC has TROTK for 29.99. Get BB proof of the game for 4.99, PM at CC and get it for 3.49. CC also has Giest for 49.99 still!!!! Do the same with Giest and it comes out to be 5.99.

Theres my small contribution to the forums.

[quote name='kevzik']I know this should of been posted in the recent bb game drop thread, but I felt this need to be separate. A mod should merge it later.

Right now CC has TROTK for 29.99. Get BB proof of the game for 4.99, PM at CC and get it for 3.49. CC also has Giest for 49.99 still!!!! Do the same with Giest and it comes out to be 5.99.

Theres my small contribution to the forums.[/QUOTE]

tell them to call Best buy ,,, that is all the proof you need

Does CC give you 110% price match at the time of purchase? Or only after you have bought it and go back for a price match?

BB does the 110% price match only after you have bought it.

At the time of purchase my friend. Tho I believe you can go back to get a PM if you found out later that theres a cheaper dealio.

I hesitated on Killer 7 yesterday and now it's OOS. Same thing happened with Genji. I need to get back into my old habit of buying games because they're cheap, not because I want to play them. Ever since I've been trying to break this habit, I've ended up skipping on games that I really do want.

Picked up Rise of the Kasai

Savings: $0.50
Product Total: $4.49
Shipping & Handling: $1.99
Why am I charged tax? Tax: $0.35
Order Total (charged to credit card):
$6.83

What's the $0.50 savings for?

Or you could just get one at BB for $5 . . . seems like a lot of work for $1.50 :)

Of course my copy (purchased 2 months ago) is still sealed :whistle2:( More games than time

[quote name='schultzed']Or you could just get one at BB for $5 . . . seems like a lot of work for $1.50 :)

Of course my copy (purchased 2 months ago) is still sealed :whistle2:( More games than time[/quote]

No, not really when all I had to do is print out a page and go to CC which is closer to my house.

[quote name='stevenki']cant you just use the 10 percent coupon at best buy and get it for the same amount[/QUOTE]
For Kasai, yeah, but not Geist. What's Geist's GR trade-in again?;) If it was only down to $10 or $12, it's almost worth buying to trade again.

[quote name='botticus']For Kasai, yeah, but not Geist. What's Geist's GR trade-in again?;) If it was only down to $10 or $12, it's almost worth buying to trade again.[/QUOTE]

geist used to have trade in value of $24, but that was months ago(dunno if they lowered it yet, they really should have)

Probably putting the copy of Rise of the Kasai I ordered online on my tradelist because I was lucky to score another at CC for $3.79 after price match.

[quote name='fatbeer']....I also picked up Lost in Blue for DS for $27.08.Is lost in Blue really hard to find? The Bestbuy i went to still have 3 copies left over and i seen over 8-13 gut copies from Ebgames or gamestop....[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find it anywhere B&M here in Fredericksburg, VA. I checked two EBs, two Gamestops, Gamecrazy, Target, Wal-Mart, Circuit City, even Sears. I also couldn't find it from a reliable retailer online. I finally ended up ordering it from Konami's online store about a week ago for $29.99 plus $7.99 S/H.

Just a warning for anyone who finds Ridge Racer DS in store. The copy I found today had another UPC sticker covering the real UPC and it rang up something along the lines of "DS Game Bin, $19.99" and it rang up for $19.99. Luckily the shelf tag said $4.99 so they called back to the electronics and a manager over rode the price. Had the shelf tag not been updated, I think it would have been hard to convice them to sell it for $4.99. So if you are picking up Ridge Racer DS, check the UPC before you go check out.

Also, Harvest Moon GBA did not have a sticker over the UPC (the original UPC was tied to another game). So it rang up as Tetris DX for GBC for $28.99. I showed the cashier that it was the wrong game ringing up so he punched something in (maybe the SKU?) to get it to ring up correctly. Kind of surprising a Gameboy Color game is still in the system at Best Buy and still so expensive.

I'm not sure if these have been mentioned yet in this thread...

Puyo Pop Fever (DS) - $9.99
Viewtiful Joe (PS2) - $9.99

Saw both in store, but already owned both.

Also, apparently Best Buy has retocked some scarce Konami DS games. Both Castlevania: DoS and Lost In Blue have been restocked at every Best Buy I went to this week. Each title had at least 5 copies at each store.

[quote name='guyver2077']well i got my geist and killer 7 today in the mail.... bb is suprising me with their shipping speed... not bad!

awesome[/QUOTE]

Actually it depends. I had two shipments and one arrived very late (almost two weeks) and the other one took about one week.

It was the Gamecube version that was $9.99, I don't think the PS2 version dropped in price at BB (since that's the only one showing as available on BB.com)

[quote name='shadylane']wasn't there a sequal to rise of the kasai?[/quote]

Rise of the Kasai is actually the sequel for Mark of the Kri.

bread's done
Back