Handheld Lightning Deals up in 20 min at Amazon

omg psp go i just bought one yestereday brand NEW! ughhhh and its already opened! darn it. if the psp go is below $150.... omg.... wejfbo;awfebo;wiaebfewfewf

[quote name='giantqtipz']omg psp go i just bought one yestereday brand NEW! ughhhh and its already opened! darn it. if the psp go is below $150.... omg.... wejfbo;awfebo;wiaebfewfewf[/QUOTE]

That's why you never open your new toy until the return period is up. Especially during the holidays.

haha yea i've learned my lesson. the problem is i dont celebrate christmas so im not familiar with deals going around. i just came to the US 2 years ago and i learned about black friday very recently.! i love it, i look forward to next year :D

[quote name='skubish']The first one could be the Mario dsi xL[/QUOTE]

forgot about that model. Yeah it's probably that. I was trying to think of a red handheld earlier and the only one that come to mind was that GOW PSP, but amazon doesn't even sell it anymore, lol

Curious to see how little the PSP Go is discounted. Will it be -$5 or -$10? The anticipation is white knuckle!

[quote name='giantqtipz']haha yea i've learned my lesson. the problem is i dont celebrate christmas so im not familiar with deals going around. i just came to the US 2 years ago and i learned about black friday very recently.! i love it, i look forward to next year :D[/QUOTE]

where did you come from if you don't mind me asking

I'd wait for the 3D DS, since that will be a totally different system while the DSi only has I think 1 game that can't be played on a regular DS

[quote name='Jcaugustine']I already own a DS...

Is it worth it just to wait for the new 3-D DSi coming out next year than jump on this?[/QUOTE]

depends if you want a bigger/better screen. I'm pretty happy with the size of my DS so I'm waiting for the 3DS. I'm not going to get it at launch or anything. I'm actually going to hold off a bit to see if they come out with a 3DS XL. That'd kill two birds with one stone :)

Damn I ordered one for 180 just a few weeks ago... gonna hop on the red dsi xl for 150 and return my other one I suppose. Even if they charge return shipping I'll come out 25ish ahead.

Picked up the red DSi XL.

Been wanting this for a while. I can drop the Mario Kart game on eBay for $20 and will end up paying about $130 for a limited edition Mario Red DSi XL.

Good deal, even with 3DS four months away. Been looking for a reason to pick up and play some of my backlogged DS games.

Figure if I have to I can sell this one off for $100 or so come 3DS launch time.

Will also look nice next to my Zelda Triforce Gold DS.

Now I just need a Metroid themed Nintendo handheld. Get on it Nintendo!

To Mods or whowever - the first link in OP has someone elses referral as well as cheapys so not sure if it should be there - "tag=xbox360poker-20"

[quote name='Jcaugustine']I already own a DS...

Is it worth it just to wait for the new 3-D DSi coming out next year than jump on this?[/QUOTE]

I'm susceptible to getting headaches with 3-D but I purchased the DSI XL specifically for the big screen. It made a big difference in games I played previously on my DS/DS Lite.

The Red DSi XL deal is almost gone!

And lol @ whoever buys a PSPGo.

Edit: Holy crap sold %50 more the 3 minutes after I posted that.

I got it.
Even though I just got the blue one.

I cant resist a Nintendo exclusive like this.

I'll sale off my original Bronze XL on ebay, hopefully make $120 or so on it.

[quote name='Blumpkin']Waiting to see what God of War: Ghost of Sparta will be. $20 and I pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]

Should be easy enough, wouldn't be surprised if less then that.

I was hoping for God of War 3 for $20. :)

Probably be 30 though. :(

[quote name='Ionotropic']Dammit i"m bout to buy a wii kill me now!!!!>>>>[/QUOTE]

Why? It's 0% off? >.>

I was right about God of War 3. :)

[quote name='slowdive21']Have it in my cart, but still can't pull the trigger (even with the $75 GC) on the wii[/QUOTE]
same here, talk me out of it please!

[quote name='Ionotropic']same here, talk me out of it please![/QUOTE]

If your gut is to buy it then buy it, if not don't waste the money, if you have a feeling you shouldn't buy it, don't. Who do you go with, the little devil on one shoulder or the angel on the other? :bouncy:

God gonna be broke already bought a PS3 and DSi XL today!

edit: Devil wins, bought a Wii. Complete impulse day, wasn't planning on any of this, especially the Wii.

bread's done
Back