Handsome's lowball is OVER! ALL INVOICES SENT! FINAL ROUND soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance for the GBA. However, I am interested in the box and book. Are you willing to split them?

$2--- PS1 disc only lot- Soviet Strike, Dead or Alive (comes with back insert) Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Covert Ops Nuclear Dawn, Evil Dead Hail to the King disc 1, Spiderman, Colony Wars 2 discs

$2--- PS2 Xenosaga Episode 1 Limited Edition movie DVD sealed

$10---Anime Record of Lodoss War DVD collection (2 dvds and insert in 2 disc blockbuster case

$5---Howl's Moving Castle 2-discs

$1---Akira Kurosawa's Dreams sealed

$4---Mcfarlane Toys Trigun Vash the Stampede

$6---Fullmetal Alchemist Trading Figure set- All in great condition

Good luck on your auctions

Nine Inch Nails With Teeth $1
PS1 Grand Theft Auto $1
PS1 Guitar Freaks $1
Wu-Tang Clan: Legen of Wu Tang $1
Donnie Darko $1
Sin City $1
My Name is Earl Season 1 $1
Sonic Youth Anagrama EP $1

EDIT: wow, everything I bid on was already bid on in this thread. Original post needs serious updating.

Last edited by a moderator:
SNES Super Empire Strikes Back cart only $1
N64 Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire cart only $1
PSP Sandisk 1 GB memory stick pro duo $1
Howl's Moving Castle 2-discs $1
Donnie Darko $1
Clockwork Orange $1
Akira Kurosawa's Dreams sealed $1

can I put $1 on each of the following:
Mcfarlane Toys Ash from Army of Darkness-Never opened, card wear
Gamecube Sonic Mega Collection complete
Black Zippo Lighter with case used but in good shape
thanks

Robert Rodriguez Mexico Trilogy sealed (El Mariachi, Desperado, Once Upon a Time in Mexico)- 1 dollar

The Art of Warcraft artbook - 1 dollar

Marvel Comics Carnage TPB (1st Carnage story w/ Spidey + Venom) - 1 dollar

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I recently bought Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance for the GBA. However, I am interested in the box and book. Are you willing to split them?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, can't do that.

Good to see some people from other forums coming out. Billy Joe Bob is a superstar on GameTZ.

PS2 Dark Cloud complete - $1
PS2 Twisted Metal Head-On complete - $1
PS3 Condemned 2 complete - $1
Wu-Tang Clan: Legen of Wu Tang sealed (Videos, documentary, bonus tracks) - $2

[quote name='Sharp Katana']how long is the universal pelican s-video/av cable?[/QUOTE]

It's 6 feet, a little bit longer than my...

Robotnik%201.jpg

Nine Inch Nails Beside You In Time live HALO_22 $1
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth $2
Sonic Youth Anagrama EP $2

Last edited by a moderator:
PS3 Memory Card adaptor new in box - $1
Carlito's Way - $1
4 Futurama art postcards with cool band holding them together - $1.

PSP Sandisk 1 GB memory stick pro duo $2
Pelican Universal S-Video Cable sealed $1
PS1 Marvel Vs. Capcom disc only $1
PS2 Silpheed $1
PS2 Frequency $1
Nintendo DS Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword $1
PS1 system bundle $5
Monster Cable iSplitter sealed $1

Oh, forgot I wanted this:

Japanese PS2 Bust a Groove 2 soundtrack $1

Just a heads up but I dont think you can sell your PS1 w/ "bonus discs" in this forum. I am also pretty sure the disc allowing for the play of imports on the DC is also banned, although that may be different if it is licensed by Sega...

PS2 Guilty Gear Isuka JP (only game where you can play as Leopaldon!) complete -$1
Saturn Macross: Do you remember love? complete (JP) (SHMUP!) - $1
Sega Dreamcast Shenmue JP version complete - $2
Silent Hill sealed - $1
Five Deadly Venoms - $1
Sealab 2021 Season 1 - $1
PSP Sandisk 1 GB memory stick pro duo - $4
Mcfarlane Toys Bloody Freddy Kreuger- Never opened, lot of card wear - $1

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Just a heads up but I dont think you can sell your PS1 w/ "bonus discs" in this forum. I am also pretty sure the disc allowing for the play of imports on the DC is also banned, although that may be different if it is licensed by Sega...[/QUOTE]

I'm not selling those, I'm giving them away for free. I'll look into whether I should take those down or not. Thanks for the heads up.

Sega Dreamcast Crazy Taxi complete $1
Sega Dreamcast Unreal Tournament complete $1
Sega Dreamcast Capcom vs. SNK Millenium Fight 2K (JP) complete w/ obi $1

New items added!

Blu-Rays
Weeds Season 1
Weeds Season 3
Starship Troopers
Spiderman 3

HD DVDs
Blade Runner 5 disc special edition
Dune
The Last Starfighter

DVD Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (Awesome movie from Park Chan Wook, the director of Oldboy)

Persona 3 artbook

PS1 Final Fantasy Chronicles Chrono Trigger disc only (Greatest Hits) complete with box and manual $1

Spiderman Bluray $2

PS3 Dark Sector $2

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']New items added!

Blu-Rays
Weeds Season 1
Weeds Season 3
Starship Troopers
Spiderman 3

HD DVDs
Blade Runner 5 disc special edition
Dune
The Last Starfighter

DVD Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (Awesome movie from Park Chan Wook, the director of Oldboy)

Persona 3 artbook[/QUOTE]

GARRRRR!!! Does Sympathy have the slipcase!?!? It looks like it doesn't in the picture! NOOOO! I'm still bidding, eff it. I'm working on getting all the R1 Tartan Asia Extremes, I'm up to about 20...

Sympathy - $2

Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance is my favorite out of the trilogy.

SNES Super Empire Strikes Back cart only - $3

PS3 Dark Sector complete - $3
PS3 Memory Card adaptor new in box - $3

Starship Troopers - $1

[quote name='Vulgarism']GARRRRR!!! Does Sympathy have the slipcase!?!? It looks like it doesn't in the picture! NOOOO! I'm still bidding, eff it. I'm working on getting all the R1 Tartan Asia Extremes, I'm up to about 20...

Sympathy - $2

Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance is my favorite out of the trilogy.[/QUOTE]

LOL, no it's in the Blockbuster case with no slipcover, it's my spare copy. The disc is absolutely PRISTINE though. Did you get a chance to go see Thirst? It was long and slow yet interesting. I should throw my Oldboy DVD in this lowball since I just it on Bluray. I only have around 9 Asia Extremes, I collect them as well. I have Mr. Vengeance, Mrs Vengeance, Oldboy, Marebito, H, Face, Cello, Bloody Reunion, and today I picked up Perth. I really want to see Tale of Two Sisters, I heard it was awesome.
Good to talk to a fellow Park fan and Tartan collector.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']LOL, no it's in the Blockbuster case with no slipcover, it's my spare copy. The disc is absolutely PRISTINE though. Did you get a chance to go see Thirst? It was long and slow yet interesting. I should throw my Oldboy DVD in this lowball since I just it on Bluray. I only have around 9 Asia Extremes, I collect them as well. I have Mr. Vengeance, Mrs Vengeance, Oldboy, Marebito, H, Face, Cello, Bloody Reunion, and today I picked up Perth. I really want to see Tale of Two Sisters, I heard it was awesome.
Good to talk to a fellow Park fan and Tartan collector.[/QUOTE]

Well consider this a bump from a fellow Tartan fanboy!

I haven't gotten to see Thirst :( The closest it came was Milwaukee, AKA about 3 hours away... I'm super picky about the Tartan DVDs, as they're the pride of my DVD collection (Sure, some people have the limited edition tin case Maniac, or, if you're super lucky, Begotten or the original Criterion for Salo, but I love my Tartan. The ones I do have are: Bloody Reunion, Phone, A Snake of June, The Ghost, Natural City, The Maid, H, Lady Vengeance, Arang, Cinderella, Doppelgangar, R-Point, Sky Blue (PAL version, not released in America), Slit-Mouthed Woman, The Victim, Unborn But Forgotten, Vital, A Tale of Two Sisters, Spider Forest, and Wishing Stairs. I wanna get the Oldboy tin (I would give organs for that one) and the Ghost School trilogy... And A Tale of Two Sisters is good, and you definitely need to see Kim Ji-Woon's two other big films, A Bittersweet Life and The Good, The Bad, The Weird. The Good, The Bad, The Weird is one of my top films in the past year.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Well consider this a bump from a fellow Tartan fanboy!

I haven't gotten to see Thirst :( The closest it came was Milwaukee, AKA about 3 hours away... I'm super picky about the Tartan DVDs, as they're the pride of my DVD collection (Sure, some people have the limited edition tin case Maniac, or, if you're super lucky, Begotten or the original Criterion for Salo, but I love my Tartan. The ones I do have are: Bloody Reunion, Phone, A Snake of June, The Ghost, Natural City, The Maid, H, Lady Vengeance, Arang, Cinderella, Doppelgangar, R-Point, Sky Blue (PAL version, not released in America), Slit-Mouthed Woman, The Victim, Unborn But Forgotten, Vital, A Tale of Two Sisters, Spider Forest, and Wishing Stairs. I wanna get the Oldboy tin (I would give organs for that one) and the Ghost School trilogy... And A Tale of Two Sisters is good, and you definitely need to see Kim Ji-Woon's two other big films, A Bittersweet Life and The Good, The Bad, The Weird. The Good, The Bad, The Weird is one of my top films in the past year.[/QUOTE]

Aw man, wait till you hear this. My friend's dad bought me the Oldboy tin for Christmas and I returned it. :roll: I wish I would have known it has the best transfer and features of all the Oldboy versions. I have The Host and Oldboy on Blu-Ray, I actually have The Good, The Bad, And The Weird on my want list in the Blu-Ray trading thread. Have you ever seen that war movie The Brotherhood? IMO Korea kicks the crap out of Japan in live-action movies. (Kurosawa excluded) Do all Tartan Extremes come with the slipcover? I bought a lot of them used at Blockbuster back in the day. What is your favorite Asia Extreme movies. (Your top three)

And please tell me you've seen 3 Extremes (I love it but I've never watched the full length version of Dumplings.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Aw man, wait till you hear this. My friend's dad bought me the Oldboy tin for Christmas and I returned it. :roll: I wish I would have known it has the best transfer and features of all the Oldboy versions. I have The Host and Oldboy on Blu-Ray, I actually have The Good, The Bad, And The Weird on my want list in the Blu-Ray trading thread. Have you ever seen that war movie The Brotherhood? IMO Korea kicks the crap out of Japan in live-action movies. (Kurosawa excluded) Do all Tartan Extremes come with the slipcover? I bought a lot of them used at Blockbuster back in the day. What is your favorite Asia Extreme movies. (Your top three)

And please tell me you've seen 3 Extremes (I love it but I've never watched the full length version of Dumplings.[/QUOTE]

Haha, and here comes the thread derailing (it's okay, it's about modern Asian cinema :D)...

I cannot believe you returned it! That thing goes on Ebay for $50+, and on Amazon for about the same... I really don't know why I didn't pick it up (didn't really have the funds, I'm sure...) But, regardless, Park Chan-Wook is one of the directors that will be remembered for his wonderful films.

Unfortunately, I don't think The Good, The Bad, The Weird will be coming out here soon... I want it on DVD extremely bad, though... Better come out soon... And for the war film, would it be Tae Guk Gi [The Brotherhood of War]? It's one of my top ten favorite films, and I can admit that I have cried watching it more than once. Korean cinema is amazing, but I'm not saying anything bad about Japanese cinema. Although he is probably the best known Japanese director, I LOVE Takashi Miike. Audition, Ichi the Killer, The Bird People in China, Happiness of the Katakuris, and, one of the coolest films ever, GOZU. I think Gozu can withstand many repeated viewings, just because it's so screwed up and crazy.

The first Tartan DVDs all came with slip-covers, but after that they started to release some without. Then, the entire US branch closed... So no more new Tartan Asia Extreme DVDs over here :( I hate that...

And Three... Extremes is great. Dumplings is great, Cut is fucking awesome (again, Park Chan-Wook cannot disappoint), and The Box is creepy, which I always expect from Miike.

Try to find the Tartan release of The Victim. Well, I should say, just watch it. It has one really weird WTF kinda moments about an hour in. Not disturbing or anything, but just weirdddd.

Weeds Season 1 $4.50
Weeds Season 3 $4.50
Spiderman 3 $3.50
Starship Troopers $2.50

I use goozex and swaptree under this name also for trade ref if u want.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Haha, and here comes the thread derailing (it's okay, it's about modern Asian cinema :D)...

I cannot believe you returned it! That thing goes on Ebay for $50+, and on Amazon for about the same... I really don't know why I didn't pick it up (didn't really have the funds, I'm sure...) But, regardless, Park Chan-Wook is one of the directors that will be remembered for his wonderful films.

Unfortunately, I don't think The Good, The Bad, The Weird will be coming out here soon... I want it on DVD extremely bad, though... Better come out soon... And for the war film, would it be Tae Guk Gi [The Brotherhood of War]? It's one of my top ten favorite films, and I can admit that I have cried watching it more than once. Korean cinema is amazing, but I'm not saying anything bad about Japanese cinema. Although he is probably the best known Japanese director, I LOVE Takashi Miike. Audition, Ichi the Killer, The Bird People in China, Happiness of the Katakuris, and, one of the coolest films ever, GOZU. I think Gozu can withstand many repeated viewings, just because it's so screwed up and crazy.

The first Tartan DVDs all came with slip-covers, but after that they started to release some without. Then, the entire US branch closed... So no more new Tartan Asia Extreme DVDs over here :( I hate that...

And Three... Extremes is great. Dumplings is great, Cut is fucking awesome (again, Park Chan-Wook cannot disappoint), and The Box is creepy, which I always expect from Miike.

Try to find the Tartan release of The Victim. Well, I should say, just watch it. It has one really weird WTF kinda moments about an hour in. Not disturbing or anything, but just weirdddd.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Tae Guk Gi....dont worry Vulgarism, that movie made me cry too. One of only two movies that ever got me to do that....

I dont know if I would say Korean films are better than Japanese films though. While I love a great many Korean films and I think they have mastered the art of the romantic comedy (to the point that they are watchable...dare I say...good), of my top five asian films it is a direct split down the middle between Japan and Korea (literally 2.5 and 2.5 because one was split between the two countries). Perhaps we should start an asian film discussion thread/group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back