Handsome's lowball is OVER! ALL INVOICES SENT! FINAL ROUND soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok~~~

$2 on Dark Cloud
$4 on Guilty Gear Accent core
$4 on Guilty Gear Isuka JP
$2 on Akira Kurosawa's Dreams sealed
$2.50 on Robert Rodriguez Mexico Trilogy sealed (El Mariachi, Desperado, Once Upon a Time in Mexico)

PS3 Memory Card adaptor new in box - $8

Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to snipe you on the last day, Kaltic, but I just made up my mind on still trying for the adaptor.

And since i'm stupid and didn't put this in my last post (i won't edit it and cause problems).

You're fine bidding at any time it doesn't really bother me. I won't hold anything against you.

PS3 Memory Card adaptor new in box - $10

I just didn't want you to think that I was trying to go behind your back after not having bid for a few days. Thanks for understanding. This is a rather odd way to have a conversation, by the way.

[quote name='Kaltic']Ok i will give first. And no I won't snipe you or anything... I will just go with my plan B.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you have enough time to go and murder him before midnight? :)

[quote name='Vulgarism']Are you sure you have enough time to go and murder him before midnight? :)[/QUOTE]

I warn you, I have two dogs, each almost 18 inches long. They won't be difficult to get past, but they'll certainly make a lot of noise!

[quote name='Kaltic']well since you gave away plan B... now onto plan C. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it's less bloody... And you make sure to bend time so the sale lasts an extra 65 hours...

Camel 2007 LE mail away Zippo style Lighter new $1.50 dfg
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (Awesome movie from Park Chan Wook, director of Oldboy) $3.00 dfg
PS2 Nyko iType 2 open but still in packaging (USB controller with built in keyboard) $1.00 dfg
PS1 Final Fantasy Chronicles Chrono Trigger disc only (Greatest Hits) $1.00 dfg

GBA Drill Dozer complete - 1 dollar

Making of Fallout 3 DVD - 1.50 dollar

Japanese PS2 Bust a Groove 2 soundtrack (Ever-Anime)
insert doubles as cool poster! - 1.50 dollar

Japanese PS2 Bust a Groove Dance Tengoku soundtrack (Ever-Anime) - 2 dollar

The Art of Warcraft artbook - 3.50 dollar

Marvel Comics Carnage TPB (1st Carnage story w/ Spidey + Venom) - 3.5 dollar

Alright guys, I just got back from dinner, ALL YOU CAN EAT MONGOLIAN BARBECUE WOOT! (I'm stuffed :cry:) 2 hours left, fire away!

Thank you all for your bids! I will try to have all invoices sent to you winners tonight after the auction. I don't like keeping people waiting, I've seen some lowball auctioneers keep people waiting for a long time. I guarantee I'll have all the invoices out after the auction, and I will ship the day after you pay.

Blade Runner 5 disc special Edition - $9
Robert Rodriguez Mexico Trilogy sealed (El Mariachi, Desperado, Once Upon a Time in Mexico) - $3
My Name is Earl Season 1 with flannel shirt cover - $5
loose dvd lot - $2

THE END IS NEAR
End_is_near.JPG

[quote name='Kakarot_187']bloody freddy kruger figure $20[/QUOTE]

Well, now I don't have to worry about bidding on it anymore :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back