Hangover Blu-Ray $15.99 on Amazon

Yet another $20 that Amazon will get out of me in December. Terminator the first week, Harry Potter the second, Hangover the third.

[quote name='Scorch']Yet another $20 that Amazon will get out of me in December. Terminator the first week, Harry Potter the second, Hangover the third.[/QUOTE]

You'd better get another $20 ready. District 9 is slated to come out on December 29th. :D

[quote name='bones56']This pre-order is now down to 17.99!![/QUOTE]

Thanks, just shot off an email to get a price correction. Will be $17.0x after my quick picks discount, just like Harry Potter & Terminator. :D

[quote name='Mikkey']walmart has it for 18.86 + bing cash back

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12548164

could be good for those without prime

maybe amazon will drop to $17.99[/QUOTE]

Right on Mikkey, price wars are great. I won't be doing any of these pre-orders though. There is more price war action at the released retail or used markets. Hee Hee.
smile

[quote name='argyle']Thanks, just shot off an email to get a price correction. Will be $17.0x after my quick picks discount, just like Harry Potter & Terminator. :D[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered when it was in my GB...didn't need to send an email. My new price is $17.09 :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I pre-ordered when it was in my GB...didn't need to send an email. My new price is $17.09 :cool:[/QUOTE]

$17.09, same here. quick picks.

Does Amazon usually drop the price when an item appears in your goldbox that's pre-ordered? or do you have to email them?

I just canceled, and redid the order, since i wasn't sure and didn't want the discount to disappear, but just so I know for future reference.

No. If you had already purchased it and it shows up in your gold box, it will not auto discount your current order. You did the right thing.

Just an FYI, This Movie has Dropped to 15.99.. most likely PM Best Buy's Price
$15.14 is what it should be for me with the GB discount

[quote name='MrDubbs']Just an FYI, This Movie has Dropped to 15.99.. most likely PM Best Buy's Price
$15.14 is what it should be for me with the GB discount[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up -- time to e-mail Amazon to notify them!

I think it's great than when you type in the word "The" in the search menu, this movie is the first thing that comes up. :lol::applause::lol:

Target.com has it priced at $16.99, so if you apply the $5 off any BR coupon (valid till 12/24) that would be $11.99, or $12.94 after tax for me.

Their in-store prices do not appear to be the same as their pre-order prices though. You can get Terminator online for 15.99, but the ad this week has it for 20.

It comes out December 15th, which is next week. Mine says delivery estimate Dec 15th with Prime Shipping. So maybe yours is slightly back ordered

[quote name='MrDubbs']It comes out December 15th, which is next week. Mine says delivery estimate Dec 15th with Prime Shipping. So maybe yours is slightly back ordered[/QUOTE]

Yeah, slightly. :)

Bradley Cooper, et al "The Hangover (Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray]"
Previous estimated arrival date: January 06 2010 - January 20 2010
New estimated arrival date: December 30 2009 - January 07 2010

bread's done
Back