Hanna Blu Ray - 11.40 at amazon

[quote name='WingsDJY']On the fence with this one. Reviews seems pretty mixed (some love it, some hate it).[/QUOTE]

Its good. Wasnt as good as I was hoping it would be but worth a watch.

[quote name='musha666']Its good. Wasnt as good as I was hoping it would be but worth a watch.[/QUOTE]
I agree worth a rental but I wouldn't pay more then $8 for it

I wasn't excited for it at all and was pleasantly surprised. It was quite good. Still the cheapass in my thinks this is $7.99 down the line and worth waiting.

Contemplating getting this since I don't know where my current copy wound up. Count me in as loving this movie; one of my top 5 the year it came out. It's like a fairy tale where the heroine is a deadly assassin. In fact there's an "evil stepmother," the hunter she sent to kill the girl (with his own accompanying theme song), light comic relief from "sidekicks" she meets along the way, music tightly choreographed to the action on screen, and a coming of age story when the girl needs to learn to adapt to a world she never knew.

I thought it was a good movie, but like others I'd be more comfortable purchasing it at a slightly cheaper price.

[quote name='Jodou']It's pretty much Run, Loli, Run.[/QUOTE]

Having seen both multiple times I really see little similarity.

I'd say the Bourne films are much closer comparisons.

It is most definitely NOT Run Lola Run. I thought it was great and I rarely use such words when describing films. I was expecting "good" and it exceeded those expectations.

bread's done
Back