Happy 4/20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bil4l']Marijuana=retarded, I would much rather get drunk![/QUOTE]

Actually I'm pretty sure drinking is worse (for your health anyway).

[quote name='Staind204']Actually I'm pretty sure drinking is worse (for your health anyway).[/QUOTE]

If drinking gets out of hand I would say that it is definitely worse than pot. However, at the casual levels, pot seems to have a worse effect. I know quite a few people who drink quite regularly, and I also have friends that smoke regularly. The smokers are far more addicted than the drinkers, and it affects their lives more than it does for the drinkers I know. While there is technically nothing in pot that makes it addictive, it is certainly a very addictive substance psychologically.

[quote name='cthcky33']wouldnt it have been ironic if they waited a day and picked the pope on 420.....[/QUOTE]
i believe you should look up the meaning of irony...

[quote name='punqsux']i believe you should look up the meaning of irony...[/QUOTE]

I think He picked up the Alanis Morrisette Edition of the English Dictionary. :lol:

[quote name='Xevious']I think He picked up the Alanis Morrisette Edition of the English Dictionary. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:
I was waiting for someone to make an obvious Alanis joke. Thanks for being that person, Xevious.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:? *Is confused*[/QUOTE]
some people like pot, and some people dont know meanings of words they use.

ok..let me explain.

Alanis M. had a hit song called "Isnt Ironic" years ago.

Its a nice song but It gets the meaning of Irony wrong. If you listen to the lyrics...you can figure this out.

Here are the lyrics:
An old man turned ninety-eight He won the lottery and died the next day It's a black fly in your Chardonnay It's a death row pardon two minutes too late Isn't it ironic... don't you think

(chorus) It's like rain on your wedding day It's a free ride when you've already paid It's the good advice that you just didn't take Who would've thought... it figures Mr. Play It Safe was afraid to fly He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids good-bye He waited his whole damn life to take that flight And as the plane crashed down he thought "Well, isn't this nice."And isn't it ironic ... don't you think
(repeat chorus) Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you When you think everything's okay and everything's going right And life has a funny way of helping you out when You think everything's gone wrong and everthing blows up In your face A traffic jam when you're already late A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife It's meeting the man of my dreams And then meeting his beautiful wife And isn't it ironic... don't you think A little too ironic.. and yeah I really do think...

(repeat chorus) Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you And life has a funny way of helping you out Helping you out

So whoever wrote the lyrics for this song never knew what "Ironic" meant...

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I thought about it, but in the end I decided against it. I ahve basketball practice tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Dude, you're 14 and you live in Santa fucking Clarita...You have no means of scoring some weed yet, unless you've got an older brother that doesn't hate you.

[quote name='Ledhed']You folks really shouldn't be treating Hitler's b-day with such enthusiasm. [-X[/QUOTE]

And the anniversary of the Columbine High School massacre.

4/20... sweet!

another reason to do what I already planned on doing tomorrow

;)

eh em... i mean... uhh... bad! not allowed.. stay in school no drugs [/mod]

Today should be great! Our last day of schedule classes at University of Florida, just exams left next week. Coincidence? I think not. You know Ill be celebrating this 4/20 enough for all you guys.

[quote name='punqsux']some people like pot, and some people dont know meanings of words they use.[/QUOTE]
Ahh, well they can keep on doing it tomorrow for whatever reason.

[quote name='Ledhed']You folks really shouldn't be treating Hitler's b-day with such enthusiasm. [-X[/QUOTE]

The fact that you point that out is more than a little disturbing. Though I knew that as well. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The fact that you point that out is more than a little disturbing. Though I knew that as well. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah, I just wanted to bring the party crashing down for those who were unaware. :D

I'm sorry, but I have to say this is the stupidest "holiday" ever. My friend IMed and we played 20 questions till he reminded me...

Well that means that about 1/10 of the students at my school aren't showing up tomorrow. I see a bleak future ahead.......

here comes the birthday boy!
1.jpg

cake.jpg

I gave that garbage up 2 years ago (thank god). I'll enjoy my 4/20 by making a list of what to bring with me to JAPAN for my JOB this summer. Damn hippies. Heh.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Dude, you're 14 and you live in Santa fucking Clarita...You have no means of scoring some weed yet, unless you've got an older brother that doesn't hate you.[/QUOTE]

Wee, I used to live in Santa Clarita...Not much fun there, now that I think about it. Well it's ok till about jr. high (when I left). And Castaic! We used to go to the park there...ah memories.

Aw yeah! Gonna burn some, maybe go get some fast food, do a little baby sitting, fiddle with some guns, you know, the usual stuff.

lol.. it's like explaining sex for the first time!.. sorta.. Tanuki is pure!

[quote name='Xevious']So whoever wrote the lyrics for this song never knew what "Ironic" meant...[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's ironic that she wrote a song about irony and got the definition wrong? The whole song could be a parody of itself. Whoa.

[quote name='Staind204']Actually I'm pretty sure drinking is worse (for your health anyway).[/QUOTE]

Lie and rumors. Think about it... in a world without alcohol, We, the decendants of the Irish, would run the place :D

Just be glad that someone cut that plan short by perfecting fermentation. :lol:

[quote name='PapiChullo']I might, but probably not. I'll probably be drinking instead. :D :beer:[/QUOTE]

This is now false. I will be typing a 15-page paper that I forgot was due tomorrow. :cry:

[quote name='punqsux']420 is as stupid as going to church on only xmas and easter[/QUOTE]

Even if you go to church every Sunday, xmas and easter are still special. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back