Happy 4/20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a joke for you guys:

Question: When was the last nobel prize given to anyone from Amsterdam?

Answer: Uh.....Hmmmm....Hmmmmm....ahhhh... :whistle2:k

[quote name='Xevious']Here is a joke for you guys:

Question: When was the last nobel prize given to anyone from Amsterdam?

Answer: Uh.....Hmmmm....Hmmmmm....ahhhh... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Kofi Annan.

[quote name='Xevious']ok..let me explain.

Alanis M. had a hit song called "Isnt Ironic" years ago.

Its a nice song but It gets the meaning of Irony wrong. If you listen to the lyrics...you can figure this out.

Here are the lyrics:
An old man turned ninety-eight He won the lottery and died the next day It's a black fly in your Chardonnay It's a death row pardon two minutes too late Isn't it ironic... don't you think

(chorus) It's like rain on your wedding day It's a free ride when you've already paid It's the good advice that you just didn't take Who would've thought... it figures Mr. Play It Safe was afraid to fly He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids good-bye He waited his whole damn life to take that flight And as the plane crashed down he thought "Well, isn't this nice."And isn't it ironic ... don't you think
(repeat chorus) Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you When you think everything's okay and everything's going right And life has a funny way of helping you out when You think everything's gone wrong and everthing blows up In your face A traffic jam when you're already late A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife It's meeting the man of my dreams And then meeting his beautiful wife And isn't it ironic... don't you think A little too ironic.. and yeah I really do think...

(repeat chorus) Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you And life has a funny way of helping you out Helping you out

So whoever wrote the lyrics for this song never knew what "Ironic" meant...[/QUOTE]

But she made a million dollars anyways....jesus, she must be a total idiot.

[quote name='jmcc']He was born in Amsterdam but emigrated to Ghana as a baby and got his birth certificate there. It's in his biography.[/QUOTE]

It says in the weblink "Mr. Annan was born in Kumasi, Ghana, on 8 April 1938"

Third paragraph down. I dont know where you are getting your information...

[quote name='Mookyjooky']But she made a million dollars anyways....jesus, she must be a total idiot.[/QUOTE]

She's not the idiot....Its people who learned the wrong meaning of the word "Irony" from her song- Those are the idiots.

I used to smoke a ton in high school and I'd get all kinds of energy. I don't smoke much anymore, though, because although it enhances things like TV, movies, and games, I get tired for several hours and cannot function. The negatives outweight the positives.

Keep in mind, I still staunchly defend an individual's right to smoke bud, and it has a ton of positive effects, especially when I'm composing music. It's just not something I can do regularly anymore.

At any rate, I wasn't planning on smoking unless someone brought some by. I ended up falling asleep at 10 AM and sleeping til 6 PM, missing 4:20. However, I still have 4 and a half hours left in the day, and my sister did something nice for once and brought me a couple small buds of chronic.

I'll have enough for a couple bowls, which should be more than enough for me, and then I can play Tiger Woods, watch South Park, and possibly annoy Craven on Halo 2. Like I have anything better to do.

Hmm, my day...

midnight-10: sleeping
10-2: at school working on my speech
2-10: at work
10-midnight: working on my speech AGAIN

Yup, sucky 420.

*waits patienly for this semester to be over*

Matt, smoke a bowl or two in honor of my noble sacrifices for the future!

I'd honestly rather be in school instead of sitting at home browsing the internet and smoking pot, so I'd gladly switch places with you.

I'll dedicate the bud I smoke to you and all the other CAGs who aren't able to celebrate 4/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back