Happy Birthday CheapyD

[quote name='emg28']Sir? I'm sure that really made him feel good. :lol:
[/quote]Dang dang dang!! You got me all excited thinking Saucy Jack had returned, only for me to realize you quoted a post from over two years ago.

Happy Birthday, Gentlemen. Much happiness and many blessings.

I'm a bit new, so I haven't gotten a chance to get to know you, but I hope I will soon. Have a very happy birthday, and thankyou for this amazing site!

^ Awww!
glomp.gif

Happy Birthday David! (yea we're on a first name basis)

So let's all chip in and get Cheapy a fleshlight. They got that new vortex out! :rofl:

Happy Birthday Cheapy, why not run around your town naked in celebration then try and break into someones house?

I heard in a podcast somewhere that it's the latest craze in Japan.;)

for the recored I was the first person in the world to wish Cheapy a happy BDay this year on his birthday, and yes that makes me special

Happy BDay, bald guy.[quote name='HeadRusch']I am going to rub one out in your honor........that manly dome of yours...mmmmmm[/quote]
You can't just tell the dude you're gonna touch yourself in his name without even saying happy birthday to the bald guy. No respect. :nottalking:

What's a recored Wombat?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='Wombat']for the recored I was the first person in the world to wish Cheapy a happy BDay this year on his birthday, and yes that makes me special[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Happy BDay, bald guy.
You can't just tell the dude you're gonna touch yourself in his name without even saying happy birthday to the bald guy. No respect. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

IT WAS IMPLIED!!

[quote name='manthing']What's a recored Wombat?[/quote]I dunno, but he seems to be very happy about posting for one.

What the heck, today's a special day... FREE RECOREDS FOR EVERYONE!!!

three cheers for the man so un-important that instead of making a new thread, we bump the old one :lol:

I'll have 2 scoops on my recored, Gwen

[quote name='guinaevere']I dunno, but he seems to be very happy about posting for one.

What the heck, today's a special day... FREE RECOREDS FOR EVERYONE!!![/quote]

no thanks, I'm allergic. Happy bday Cheapy. Hope you remember it in the morning. ;)

[quote name='Warner1281']no thanks, I'm allergic. Happy bday Cheapy. Hope you remember it in the morning. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm not giving out free anything, and for sure not my rare and expensive Recored collection.

[quote name='Strell']Penis cakes all around![/quote]
Betty C*cker.

Happy Birthday to you too Strell.

Born on 9/9, and Cheapy and I are 9 years apart.

9 years ago the Dreamcast was launched.

New Mitch Hedberg CD.

Cookie cake.

Super Mario RPG. Cho Aniki.

Dallow proving just how much a douche he is by not saying thank you.

It is a good day. :]

[quote name='Strell']Born on 9/9, and Cheapy and I are 9 years apart.

9 years ago the Dreamcast was launched.

New Mitch Hedberg CD.

Cookie cake.

Super Mario RPG.

Dallow proving just how much a douche he is by not saying thank you.

It is a good day. :][/quote]
:grouphug:

Hey isn't there a new FotC album too?
I'll reply to your pm when I'm not at work. :grouphug:

The last FotC thing came out earlier this year. There's going to be a re-release of some radio program they made years ago. Might pick that up.

Happy Birthday to Gabe's kid. Yes. That Gabe.

Happy birthday also to millertime70, m_d_amore, KaiserWAVE, DTJAAAAMJSL, Blackshear, and BGriffith!

Happy Birthday, Cheapy, Strell, et al. But especially to my daughter Clara, who is getting Mario Kart, and rich, dark, moist chocolate cake.

No lie.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']I'll have 2 scoops on my recored, Gwen[/quote]I'm sorry, you'll have to suffer with two scops.

[quote name='Wombat']I'm not giving out free anything, and for sure not my rare and expensive Recored collection.[/quote]Tightwad.

[quote name='dallow']Know how awesome I am? Strell sent me a present on his birthday. :cool:[/quote]Know how awesome I am? I'm one of the two people on CAG who Strell didn't get anything for in Japan. :cool: But it's cool. I'm not bitter.

bread's done
Back