Happy Mother's Day to CAG (and all) moms!

CheapyMom

CAGiversary!
Can't help wondering today if I'm the only one here. Anyone out there want to admit to being a mom?

And is anyone doing anything especially nice for or with his or her mom today? My mom is in Florida so I can't celebrate with her but I sent a card and my sister and I sent a plant and a gift. (And yes I know MD was dreamt up by the greeting card industry but it's still a nice idea to mark the day in some way and it doesn't have to involve $$.)

I hope everyone (mom or not) has a great day. I'm looking forward to spending the day with Cheapy and Neko Hime.

[quote name='swetooth9']Happy Mother's Day to all :)[/QUOTE]

Word, and thanks to all who helped me find a deal on the Mariah Carey CD for my mom! (except now everyone thinks I'm gay)

[quote name='whiteboy']Word, and thanks to all who helped me find a deal on the Mariah Carey CD for my mom! (except now everyone thinks I'm gay)[/QUOTE]
Hey, it could be worse. I had to buy a Clay Aiken CD for my wife once. I was questioning my own sexuality after that one.

Happy mother's day cheapymom! Mother's day is nice, at least I always get to go to a nice dinner with my mom. The X-factor is always my grandmother, let's just say my mom and her don't get along to well (I don't see how anyone could get along with my grandmother...) Anyway happy mother's day to all! Enjoy!

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I'm a mother :lol:[/QUOTE]

Mother fuckers don't count... :lol: ;)

(you aren't female are you? o_O)

Why doesn't Grandma Cheepy have an account? :D

[quote name='Kayden']Mother fuckers don't count... :lol: ;)

(you aren't female are you? o_O)

Why doesn't Grandma Cheepy have an account? :D[/QUOTE]

no I'm male. and danr how was I to know?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I'm a mother :lol:[/QUOTE]

After 2 years of lurking I think I know you guys fairly well and anticipated the above. That's why I specifically asked if anyone else was a mom, not a mother. I should have known that I couldn't deter a determined CAG pundit!

Anyway, I appreciate all the good wishes and replies and I did have a wonderful Mother's Day.

[quote name='CheapyMom']After 2 years of lurking I think I know you guys fairly well and anticipated the above. That's why I specifically asked if anyone else was a mom, not a mother. I should have known that I couldn't deter a determined CAG pundit!

Anyway, I appreciate all the good wishes and replies and I did have a wonderful Mother's Day.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm glad we didn't disapoint? :lol: ;)

OH MAN, I thought I totally forgot about mother's day for a second there. :lol:

bread's done
Back