happy mOTThers day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']I think so. Didn't that race start out in the country somewhere?

And the dude still didn't say shit:lol:[/QUOTE]Yeah. That's the one.

[quote name='zewone']The only mission in San Andreas I couldn't beat was blowing up all those guys with that fucking RC plane.

fuck you little, toy plane.[/QUOTE]
That mission sucked fat D.

It took me - at least - 10 tries.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Tests assess your knowledge[/QUOTE]
That's debatable. ;)

[quote name='darthbudge']It isn't cheating if it is an Open book test! Plus, you are telling me that there has never ever been a test that you looked up answers for because you were running out of time?[/quote]

I can't look up answers if I'm running out of time because it's a fucking test.

You have no concept of what a test/exam is, apparently.

[quote name='zewone']Do you realize how often people are given open book tests?

Like 0-1 times a year.[/quote]

Yes. However, my whole Literature class is open book.

EDIT: Exactly Rocko, because you are in school. I was sitting here taking my test, and I was using all the tools at my disposal to get the answers.

Later OTT.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. That's the one.

That mission sucked fat D.

It took me - at least - 10 tries.[/QUOTE]
At least you beat it. One time I killed all the guys, but I ran out of gas because I had to chase them so far. :hot:

I remember trying to cheeze it by using the "blow up all cars" code...but it blows up the little plane too. :bomb:

[quote name='darthbudge']Exactly Rocko, because you are in school. I was sitting here taking my test, and I was using all the tools at my disposal to get the answers.

Later OTT.[/quote]

...Does homeschooling rot your brain or something? The point is that this is not a test.

That Condemned 2 demo is mad scary. I was nervous while playing. I was thinking about getting that game but I'm not so sure I can handle 10+ of that. Somebody get me a Wii!

/baby

What's the point of open book tests? To see if you have the ability to do cursory scans of text to find information you're looking for?

Last night.

It was excellent. As good as Batman Begins, but in a different vein (not as dark, etc).
The Dark Knight is going to blow it away though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Last night.

It was excellent. As good as Batman Begins, but in a different vein (not as dark, etc).
The Dark Knight is going to blow it away though.[/QUOTE]
Cool.

Batman Begins is one of the best films, period -- and that's an achievement for a series that a.) previously sucked fat fuckin' dog D, and b.) was adapted from a comic book.

I can only imagine that The Dark Knight will be that much better.

You should have seen how elated I was when I discovered that the sequel had its own title, and not some "Batman 2" or "Batman: Subtitle" Hollywood bullshit.

[quote name='Maklershed']That Condemned 2 demo is mad scary. I was nervous while playing. I was thinking about getting that game but I'm not so sure I can handle 10+ of that. Somebody get me a Wii!

/baby

What's the point of open book tests? To see if you have the ability to do cursory scans of text to find information you're looking for?[/QUOTE]

I'm a pussy when it comes to shit like this. I downloaded the new Siren demo, but even the intro music had me shittin' myself. :cool:

But, if you liked the first level (I thought it sucked), you'll love the rest of the game.

It gets so much better starting on the 2nd level.

[quote name='Maklershed']
What's the point of open book tests? To see if you have the ability to do cursory scans of text to find information you're looking for?[/quote]
Open book tests are more about testing your understanding of the material and not just your ability to spit them out on command. I think something like that and writing research papers are much more difficulty then just regular tests. I'd rather take a 1,000 multiple choice test than write a 10 page research paper. But that's only because I'm stupid and lazy.:dunce:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']My Speech test was open book. Shit was mad easy.[/quote]
Stop bragging about how smart you are. :nottalking:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']My Speech test was open book. Shit was mad easy.[/QUOTE]
My Speech test was a speech. ;o

[quote name='seanr1221']Yes Mak you do. In fact the game becomes more of a shooter towards the end.[/QUOTE]

Condemned 2?

That's fucking stupid.

Condemned 2 didn't grab me.

I still have it, and I plan on beating it, and all... but I prefer the minimalism of the first.

And that multiplayer is poorly executed bisexualbooboobooboobooboobooboobooboo.

[quote name='seanr1221']I agree Liquid. Overall I liked the first game a lot more.[/QUOTE]

Well, I haven't played it, but I did play the first game, which was FAR from a shooter.

If that's what Condemned 2 becomes, I can only assume that the developers lost sight of their original purpose and what made Condemned 1 good.

Heh, I accidentally unlocked the 'One Man Army' cheese in GTA.

I just opened up Manhattan, swan to the Statue of Liberty, took a dinghy to boat around, went to close to Jersey, and just kept boating

Metroid Prime is like if they based an FPS on those little gerbil tubes.

And Metroid Prime 2 and 3 are unremarkable.

Nintendo rocks.

[quote name='Brak']Metroid Prime is like if they based an FPS on those little gerbil tubes.
[/QUOTE]

You always say this about Prime and it's really pretty stupid. That's how Metroid games have always been laid out, like Super Metroid:

smmap2.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Condemned 2 didn't grab me.

I still have it, and I plan on beating it, and all... but I prefer the minimalism of the first.

And that multiplayer is poorly executed bisexualbooboobooboobooboobooboobooboo.[/QUOTE]

You stink.

Crime Scene is SO cash.

[quote name='Brak']Metroid Prime is like if they based an FPS on those little gerbil tubes.

And Metroid Prime 2 and 3 are unremarkable.

Nintendo rocks.[/quote]
MP3 is supposed to be amazing. I think it was IGN that said in their review that it had the best controls for a console fps ever.

[quote name='seanr1221']So you like that game that used to come in Chex cereal DC?[/quote]
I like the Cap'n Crunch shooter. That and the Toucan Sam game.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']You always say this about Prime and it's really pretty stupid. That's how Metroid games have always been laid out, like Super Metroid:

smmap2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
How many levels are shown there?

Well, he's like, "You're wrong about Metroid Prime. Here. Check out this Super Metroid map to prove my point."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back