happy mOTThers day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxRZ_AkhsM&NR=1[/MEDIA]

Grand Theft Auto on Craig Ferguson

I was cracking up!! (I promise this is not a rick-roll)

Sweet, I just realized that in my text book they have a pretty good run down of all the stuff I was supposed to read. Maybe I will actually get this test done after all...

[quote name='Maklershed']Speaking of that .. Nico and Roman were on Saturday Night Live last night.[/QUOTE]
What do you mean?

Dang, this 2 for $30 Blu-cheese deal at BestBuy.com is pretty slick.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Sick sig, jimbo.[/QUOTE]Thanks. :oops:

[quote name='Brak']What do you mean?[/quote]

It was during the Weekend Update segment. Two of the people on the show dressed up in the same clothes as them and talked about how they didn't like the bad name GTA gave Liberty City and how it makes it seem like all the inhabitants just beat people up and kill each other and then they went on to threaten to beat and kill Seth and Amy.

[quote name='Maklershed']It was during the Weekend Update segment. Two of the people on the show dressed up in the same clothes as them and talked about how they didn't like the bad name GTA gave Liberty City and how it makes it seem like all the inhabitants just beat people up and kill each other and then they went on to threaten to beat and kill Seth and Amy.[/QUOTE]
Did they do their voices?

Your baby boi B can do a $$$ Eastern European accent. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, this 2 for $30 Blu-cheese deal at BestBuy.com is pretty slick.
[/quote]

Interesting. I might have to get 28 Days Later and Blade Runner Collectors Ed.

[quote name='Brak']Did they do their voices?[/quote]

Yes they did. This isn't saying much, but the funniest part of it was how they were constantly moving in a jerky way like the game characters. Kinda like they were treading water. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Interesting. I might have to get 28 Days Later and Blade Runner Collectors Ed.

Yes they did. This isn't saying much, but the funniest part of it was how they were constantly moving in a jerky way like the game characters. Kinda like they were treading water. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Just to let you know, there's no real difference between the DVD & Blu ray of 28 Days Later, because Days was filmed on normal camcorders

Not bad looking Brak.

---

So I'm playing Liberty City Stories right now, and I'm wondering, do the 3 stories set in liberty city ever intertwine?

GTA III and Liberty City Stories have some of the same characters, I think.

GTA IV is a new beginning.

[quote name='lilboo']Man WTF.
I got my stimulus check the first day they started to show up. According to the IRS website, my bf should have gotten his stimulus check 'No later then May 9'. He used direct deposit (we both did) and his last 2 of his SSN are 63...so yeah. Is there any reason why it didn't show up yet?[/quote]

tax fraud? IRS is garnishing his wages? ;)

[quote name='Mojimbo']We need to jack a GGT one of these days as retaliation for all those Inu$$$gy OTTs.[/quote]

this.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']tax fraud? IRS is garnishing his wages? ;)

this.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :cry:
Nah we both got our refunds w/ no problems. He even did his refund before me. Maybe they are backed up? I really don't know why he hasn't gotten his rebate yet.

Further proof that homeschooling is bullshit. :lol:

Can't wait 'til you can move out on that 10 bucks an hour, eh budge?

Budge, can't you just break into your moms closet and find the answer key?

---

Hmmm I was kind of hoping there would be some link in IV. Then again I barely played through III, maybe I should sometime.

[quote name='Rocko']Further proof that homeschooling is bullshit. :lol:

Can't wait 'til you can move out on that 10 bucks an hour, eh budge?[/quote]

Well usually a test takes me WAAY longer. But I already had some work on it, and I didn't exactly do all my work. I made educated guesses and read summary's. I got 100% though.

[quote name='seanr1221']Budge, can't you just break into your moms closet and find the answer key?
[/quote]

I do an actual program... she doesn't have the key.

EDIT:

I gotta do something Rocko... The nearest place where I could get further education is at least 100 miles round trip for me. Most Jobs that I would be willing to do are about 80 miles round trip from where I live. I have to move out.

DarkFudge, just out of curiosity, do you think your parents home school you because they don't want you to learn anything that would go against the teachings of the Jehova Witnesses? ie blood transfusions and so forth

Oh snap, nobody tell That Mango Knife, but GTA4 officially has the largest first week release totals of any form of entertainment media ever. Larger than any movie, cd, book, or game.

[quote name='Mojimbo']We need to jack a GGT one of these days as retaliation for all those Inu$$$gy OTTs.[/quote]
Inufaye is much an OTTer as the rest of us.

[quote name='Maklershed']DarkFudge, just out of curiosity, do you think your parents home school you because they don't want you to learn anything that would go against the teachings of the Jehova Witnesses? ie blood transfusions and so forth[/quote]

Nope, I was home schooled way before we became Jehovah's Witnesses. She just home schools us because she thinks that is a better way to do it.

[quote name='manthing']fuck this Brucie race mission[/QUOTE]
I didn't have a problem with that one.

Remember the race mission in San Andreas, where you race the main character from GTA III all over the fucking map? Goddamn...

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do you even know what a test is?
[/quote]

Yes. It is where there are questions, then I answer said questions, finally said answers are graded and I am given a score...

[quote name='Brak']I didn't have a problem with that one.

Remember the race mission in San Andreas, where you race the main character from GTA III all over the fucking map? Goddamn...[/quote]

I think so. Didn't that race start out in the country somewhere?

And the dude still didn't say shit:lol:

Sometimes, I used to write the answers to tests on a small piece of paper and I'd take my pen apart and wrap the paper around the ink tube.

:cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']Well usually a test takes me WAAY longer. But I already had some work on it, and I didn't exactly do all my work. I made educated guesses and read summary's. I got 100% though.[/quote]

No fucking shit you got a 100%, it isn't a test, it's you looking up answers.

I'd like to see you survive in a real school for, like, a month.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh snap, nobody tell That Mango Knife, but GTA4 officially has the largest first week release totals of any form of entertainment media ever. Larger than any movie, cd, book, or game.[/quote]

But is it successful online and with us CAGs? :lol:;)

The only mission in San Andreas I couldn't beat was blowing up all those guys with that fucking RC plane.

fuck you little, toy plane.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yes. It is where there are questions, then I answer said questions, finally said answers are graded and I am given a score...[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

Tests assess your knowledge, not your ability to read Wikipedia. Try one without cheating.

[quote name='Rocko']No fucking shit you got a 100%, it isn't a test, it's you looking up answers.

I'd like to see you survive in a real school for, like, a month.[/quote]

It isn't cheating if it is an Open book test! Plus, you are telling me that there has never ever been a test that you looked up answers for because you were running out of time?

EDIT: I could answer any question you could throw at me Liquid about the test I just took.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back