happy mOTThers day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']@ zew - have you seen the preview for that one where he plays himself?

jay and seth vs. the apocalypse?

seth rogen is pretty cash as of late.[/QUOTE]

I just watched the trailer...

Eh, I don't know about that one. The jokes in the trailer, nor the premise really caught my attention.

From the youtube comments, it might be a fake or a short film.

$4.05 for regular.

You're lucky to find gas for cheaper than $4 and it'll probably be at a spot you don't want to fill up at.

zew/mox, i figured out how to get this far, but i need some help cutting out itachi... can either of you help me out?

itachihm8.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']zew/mox, i figured out how to get this far, but i need some help cutting out itachi... can either of you help me out?

itachihm8.gif
[/QUOTE]

upload it again. its fucked or something.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Damn, just caught up with Reaper and it's getting really good. Can't wait to see how the next two episodes go to end the season.[/quote]

Is this the first season? Yeah, I enjoyed it as well. I almost gave up on it after the third episode because it was very repetitive, but after that it really found its stride. Ray Wise as the devil is just awesome.

Though, i'm not sure about it's future. Last I knew it's renewal was in limbo, though that may have changed.

If you like that show, and if you want something similar, check out Brimstone. It debuted in 1998 but only lasted one season. It's not perfect, but it you like Reaper, there's a chance you may enjoy it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is this the first season? Yeah, I enjoyed it as well. I almost gave up on it after the third episode because it was very repetitive, but after that it really found its stride. Ray Wise as the devil is just awesome.

Though, i'm not sure about it's future. Last I knew it's renewal was in limbo, though that may have changed.

If you like that show, and if you want something similar, check out Brimstone. It debuted in 1998 but only lasted one season. It's not perfect, but it you like Reaper, there's a chance you may enjoy it.[/quote]

I only saw the first episode of reaper but it kind of reminded me of Dead Like Me. If u haven't seen it, I highly suggest it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is this the first season? Yeah, I enjoyed it as well. I almost gave up on it after the third episode because it was very repetitive, but after that it really found its stride. Ray Wise as the devil is just awesome.

If you like that show, and if you want something similar, check out Brimstone. It debuted in 1998 but only lasted one season. It's not perfect, but it you like Reaper, there's a chance you may enjoy it.[/quote]
Yeah, it's supposed to end in two weeks with the 18th episode. I'm glad the repetitive outline for each episode was at least supplanted by other storylines, even when the escaped soul of the week has been pushed to the side to more important things in the past few episodes.

The wiki doesn't mention anything about being picked up for a second season, but I'm hoping it does get at least another season.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I graduated 3rd in my class, right under the co/xo. I believe I went up to LT.[/quote]

That makes no sense

Morning OTT. My dad called me at like 6:50AM to tell me that they had just docked back in Galveston and should be leaving the boat. Ugh. I appreciate the sentiment, but I would have liked my sleep.

Morning OTT. I was in JROTC too :whee:

[quote name='lilboo']I love Saturdays. It's our one day a week to be fat SLOBS.
Pizza and then donuts FTW
[/quote]

That sounds like a dough overload.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']

Roight then. Do you have a trade list?[/quote]

Not really.

[quote name='Chika']
[/quote]

I loled.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hi.

You should feel insulted, everyone replaced your kick ass avatars with gay shit. (no offense lilboo)[/quote]

If a Bankytar was made for me I'd never change my avatar. Just sayin. ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's healthy...keeping it busy with Uncharted, SSHD, Ratchet & Clank and tons of Blu-Ray's :D[/quote]

Whatdya think of Uncharted?

[quote name='darthbudge']Ah Shit, I forgot that there was another test I have to take before tonight. Well there goes my morning....[/quote]

You have to take? Aren't you home schooled? And why do you have to take a test on a Sunday?

[quote name='Maklershed']You have to take? Aren't you home schooled? And why do you have to take a test on a Sunday?[/quote]

Didn't he say mum & Dad are back?

He's been too busy playin Penguin Games and watching movies with curses.

Now he's all :whee: trying to get his shit i order

Somebody must've gave that Alex on MSNBC a talking to. She used to dress relatively conservative but now every time I see her it seems her cleavage is busting out her top.

[quote name='Maklershed']Somebody must've gave that Alex on MSNBC a talking to. She used to dress relatively conservative but now every time I see her it seems her cleavage is busting out her top.[/quote]
You can't mention something like that without posting a pic. You know that.

I was making a girl laugh for a good twenty minutes, straight, by imitating Eli Porter.

Especially with:

I'm the best, man. You need to go, to the fuckin' dental.

[quote name='dcfox']The back of my throat tastes like vomit :([/QUOTE]
*licks the back of dcfox's throat*

Yep. That tastes like vomit, alright.

Man WTF.
I got my stimulus check the first day they started to show up. According to the IRS website, my bf should have gotten his stimulus check 'No later then May 9'. He used direct deposit (we both did) and his last 2 of his SSN are 63...so yeah. Is there any reason why it didn't show up yet?

[quote name='Brak']*licks the back of dcfox's throat*

Yep. That tastes like vomit, alright.[/quote]
You're very thorough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back