happy mOTThers day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Why you gotta show me up, Walrus? :cry:

Make it up to me by explaining how contour integrals work.[/QUOTE]

Contour integrals? As in integrating a curve?

It's been a while since I've done those, but wouldn't using polar coordinates be the best method?

I may have to revoke the "fuck sleep" from my last post if the alternative is 1AM calculus.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'll put up the money for it, Temp.

Since I don't play games anymore, I'm saving a lot of money! : )[/quote]

No games?! But why?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Liquid, can I go to Austin and be your best friend?
We can have weekend gifts!
There's a $20 limit, but I know you like to spoil me. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm going to be super broke, regardless. The research center is 25 miles away, so I'll be using 2 gallons of gas a day, and they're saying it's going to break $4 a gallon before the summer is out. :bomb:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Contour integrals? As in integrating a curve?

It's been a while since I've done those, but wouldn't using polar coordinates be the best method?

I may have to revoke the "fuck sleep" from my last post if the alternative is 1AM calculus.[/QUOTE]I dunno. They're also called Gaussian Integrals, and they're used in EM a lot.

Their symbol is the integral symbol with a circle.

[quote name='tiredfornow']lilboo, does your gaydar go off around JFD?

i think i can hear it from here.[/QUOTE]

No, but you should shut the closet door.. I can see you in there ;)

[quote name='lilboo']No, but you should shut the closet door.. I can see you in there ;)[/quote]

That explains where the dildo came from.

His personal collection.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm going to be super broke, regardless. The research center is 25 miles away, so I'll be using 2 gallons of gas a day, and they're saying it's going to break $4 a gallon before the summer is out. :bomb:

I dunno. They're also called Gaussian Integrals, and they're used in EM a lot.

Their symbol is the integral symbol with a circle.[/QUOTE]

Ah. You scared me for a minute - I looked up Gaussian integrals to check and see, and the stuff Wikipedia brought up looks minorly terrifying.

The surface/contour integrals you're asking about are pretty straightforward, if memory serves - you find a function to represent the line or surface, and integrate over it.

I think. It's late, and I'm not so good at engineering in the middle of the night.

[quote name='terribledeli']Shin Chan time.

Hooray.

And legs are fucking me in the ass.

Trust me, it's not a pretty picture.[/QUOTE]

Shin Chan? Sounds like a plan - I forgot it was on. :)

I think I will call it a night after that. For reals. McDonald's doesn't serve breakfast all day long, after all.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm going to be super broke, regardless. The research center is 25 miles away, so I'll be using 2 gallons of gas a day, and they're saying it's going to break $4 a gallon before the summer is out. :bomb:
[/quote]

How many hours do you get a week?

Anyone have a copy of Ninja Gaiden DS that they would like to give to me? :bouncy:
Just played the demo and I'm really impressed.

I'LL SEND A CHICKEN SAMMICH COUPON.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Ah. You scared me for a minute - I looked up Gaussian integrals to check and see, and the stuff Wikipedia brought up looks minorly terrifying.

The surface/contour integrals you're asking about are pretty straightforward, if memory serves - you find a function to represent the line or surface, and integrate over it.

I think. It's late, and I'm not so good at engineering in the middle of the night.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, Gaussian Integrals are totally different. I[exp(-x^2)]=(pi)^(1/2) makes absolutely no sense though.

So are contour integrals just normal ones or something?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How many hours do you get a week?[/QUOTE]40.

Way too fucking much work for my summer. =/

[quote name='Liquid 2']

Way too fucking much work for my summer. =/[/quote]

Well, congrats, but I wont be impressed until you find a job in Syracuse that pays that well.

For it is there where the real challenge lies. ;)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well, congrats, but I wont be impressed until you find a job in Syracuse that pays that well.

For it is there where the real challenge lies. ;)[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't work in Syrracuse. ;)

I wonder where I'll end up post-college. Europe?

Oh yeah, I saw Iron Man with a friend tonight.

It was fantastic. Right up there with Batman Begins.
Considerably less dark though.

[/quote]

In NY, before Memorial Day, I'd wager. In TX, not sure, but I'd say by the Fourth of July.

[quote name='Liquid 2']

Way too fucking much work for my summer. =/[/quote]

Ahhh, the true taste of becoming an adult. Wait until you get to work 40-60+ hours a week for the rest of your life! :oldman: ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']In NY, before Memorial Day, I'd wager. In TX, not sure, but I'd say by the Fourth of July.

Ahhh, the true taste of becoming an adult. Wait until you get to work 40-60+ hours a week for the rest of your life! :oldman: ;)[/quote]

Don't scare the poor kid. :roll:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ahhh, the true taste of becoming an adult. Wait until you get to work 40-60+ hours a week for the rest of your life! :oldman: ;)[/QUOTE]

I'll have have to invent something and become rich like Marten. :cool:

@ zew - have you seen the preview for that one where he plays himself?

jay and seth vs. the apocalypse?

seth rogen is pretty cash as of late.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'll have have to invent something and become rich like Marten. :cool:[/quote]

Has to be something marketable.

Like time travel.

Or a pocket sized nuclear weapon.

Or a remote control that works on women.

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']It's going to have Leon and Claire in it and it's going to be a different storyline altogether. Here's the link.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Biohazard:_Degeneration

I think it sounds really good. I know they are changing the story, but I think it sounds awesome. With this whole "war on terror" I think it makes for an excellent idea. Afterall, security isn't going to check for the t-virus. lmao[/quote]

That looks sweet...any word on when its coming!

[quote name='tiredfornow']the pineapple express looks kinda funny.[/quote]

Hell yeah, looks fucking sweet!

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'll have have to invent something and become rich like Marten. :cool:[/quote]

Marten?

leskomatthew.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']have you played the full iron man game yet, linkin?[/quote]

Nah...I had it preordered from Amazon when it was 49.99 but after I tried the demo I decided to wait till I can get it for $20 or less, that or I'll just rent it from GF.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Frosty, we're at $3.73 right now. How about you?[/quote]

Not sure about Saugerties/Kingston/Poughkeepsie at the moment...

Oneonta was $3.79 Friday afternoon, Watkins Glen was $3.84 tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back