happy mOTThers day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not weird to me...they're pretty comfortable, and I think I get what you mean by earplug...they do block all of the outside sounds. I love them.[/quote]

I use to have to wear earplugs for work, and it is what it reminded me of. It is alright,but a little different. I was listening to some metallica, and I sware the drums sounded like he was beating on my ear drums instead of the regular...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hi.

You should feel insulted, everyone replaced your kick ass avatars with gay shit. (no offense lilboo)[/quote]

I would never have replaced a Bankytar, if I had one.... :cry:

You should feel insulted, everyone replaced your kick ass avatars with gay shit. (no offense lilboo)[/quote]

he should know better than to leave us unsupervised by now;):lol:

Picked up some flowers plus a card for the mother, plus the family brought over a ton of great food.

I guess having family over isn't so bad. :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']You Called it.

So what did you think of it?[/QUOTE]I saw it twice and I'm still very split on it.

Casey Affleck is "the man" in it but I also found it to be incredibly contrived towards the end. At the same time, it's going for neo-noir so I feel obligated to cut it some slack for that.

Yeah I dunno, it sounded fancy and it was affordable. I think it's total body massage from some slimy greek lady or some shit like that.

wat73r.gif

Keep Persona 3's name out ya mouth.

AH!!!!!!!!!

All those little dancing avatars are driving me crazy. Is there an option to turn off my view of the avatars?

Sorry Zew...but anime crap makes me queasy.

[quote name='joe2187']AH!!!!!!!!!

All those little dancing avatars are driving me crazy. Is there an option to turn off my view of the avatars?

Sorry Zew...but anime crap makes me queasy.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

I hope Gothic Walrus reads this.

So we were in the mall earlier today and of course we see the typical gothic kids hangin outside Hot Topic making sure people realize they are different and rebels, etc.

Well this one girl was a monster. She was HUGE. She was frumpy, lumpy, and overally triflin'.
My BF goes ".....she looks like some kind of gothic walrus"

I LAWL'D because he didn't know I had an internet friend with that same name, :rofl:
/shame

[quote name='joe2187']AH!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Zew...but anime crap makes me queasy.[/quote]

Firefox + Adblock Plus

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Firefox + Adblock Plus[/quote]

I have that on. Thats why I never see any banners or annoying advertisements on CAG like I do on the POS system at work.

[quote name='joe2187']I have that on. Thats why I never see any banners or annoying advertisements on CAG like I do on the POS system at work.[/quote]

Then what's the problem?

[quote name='joe2187']I have that on. Thats why I never see any banners or annoying advertisements on CAG like I do on the POS system at work.[/quote]

Just right click the avatar(s) and choose "adblock image"...OTT is less gay now :cool:

fucking Microsoft's DirectX tutorials are retarded. Giving me a complete working project does nothing to teach me how to implement something on my own.

Also, massive amounts of black mold right next to my bed sucks.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey Banky.

I guess I should look into that Bzzz agent some more, I signed up along time ago, but never did anything on it.[/QUOTE]
Hi 'budge.
[quote name='Chika']:wave:[/QUOTE]
:wave:

You should feel insulted, everyone replaced your kick ass avatars with gay shit. (no offense lilboo)[/QUOTE]
Insulted? More like relieved...
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hi Banky.[/QUOTE]
Hi JFD.
[quote name='darthbudge']I would never have replaced a Bankytar, if I had one.... :cry:[/QUOTE]
Don't cry, 'lil shaver.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Was Casshern any good?[/quote]

That trailer looks crazy.

Speaking of Anime...I've been wanting to see this one:
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=65QYTQ6l52A[/MEDIA]

Went to liquor store and restocked on various tequila: check.

Finished FES, and starting on GTAIV: check.

Being drunk enough to think everyone's avatar is dancing: wait a tick....I haven't had anything to drink today.

WTF.

fucking dancing avatars.

Ugh.. Well I have played through my entire Music Quick List and my eyes can no longer focus. So I guess I will get going to bed. Night OTT.

[quote name='marten']

Being drunk enough to think everyone's avatar is dancing: wait a tick....I haven't had anything to drink today.

WTF.

fucking dancing avatars.[/quote]

atleast mine is snake and not some piece of crap. :nottalking:

[quote name='tiredfornow']atleast mine is snake and not some piece of crap. :nottalking:[/quote]

And that's supposed to make it better.

Yeah.

[quote name='Chika']hi marten :wave:[/quote]

:beer: to you as well!

Picked up a bottle of Corazon at the liquor store today out of principle.

[quote name='marten']:beer: to you as well!

Picked up a bottle of Corazon at the liquor store today out of principle.[/quote]

noice. good luck with that. i hope you picked up some limes, also :lol:

[quote name='marten']:beer:

How's the triple?[/quote]

It's healthy...keeping it busy with Uncharted, SSHD, Ratchet & Clank and tons of Blu-Ray's :D

[quote name='Chika']noice. good luck with that. i hope you picked up some limes, also :lol:[/quote]

Pfffft.

Limes are for sissies. ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's healthy...keeping it busy with Uncharted, SSHD, Ratchet & Clank and tons of Blu-Ray's :D[/quote]

Excellent. Ever decide what to do with that extra part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back