happy mOTThers day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you are a dumbass, I was just saying it was there. What the fuck. OMG GGT and OTT ooooh forum wars ahhh. You seriously need to relax you know.

I don't even know what GGT and OTT has against each other. I saw they wanted some people to play some Halo 3 competition. I saw OTT had a lot of people already so said I'd go on whatever team. So they said just type in the GGT. I said sure, I'll go with them though I probably have posted more on the OTT (from like years ago) than the few posts I have in the GGT

What is actually the feud. I'm curious now.

Huh? I don't actually get that XD haha. Like I said...I pretty much just began typing in the GGT like 2 days ago to play some Halo with CAGs. I'm sure some of the old old timeys of the OTT would vouch for me

We get it dude, you posted here years ago.

The feud is one side suck dick, and the other doesn't.

It's sort of like the Sneetches, except instead of ending up friends in the end, we constantly sit over here with our stars and laugh at the $$$$as suckin' dick.

Hey Zew, where did you get the clearer version of the carameldansen thing. Cause I only found videos for the most part. Can't find gifs when I was trying to find things to post

I don't either, that's not funny either way :) first of all I'm not into that. Second of course I will talk about how some assholes acted there cause they are talking about my wife. I know you're not that scat lover Rocko? Or guess that begins to make sense

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Hey Zew, where did you get the clearer version of the carameldansen thing. Cause I only found videos for the most part. Can't find gifs when I was trying to find things to post[/QUOTE]

Around the internets, you can find them spread out. A lot of the better ones I got from 4chan and 7chan. I'm not a fan of the youtube ones.

Check out some here:

http://photobucket.com/images/caramelldansen/

Hey Mak, are you going to DL the SuperStardust HD thing...I have already gameshared with other 3 people...I have one more asking for it, so if you're not going to take the free spot, I'll charge someone else...

[quote name='zewone']Around the internets, you can find them spread out. A lot of the better ones I got from 4chan and 7chan. I'm not a fan of the youtube ones.

Check out some here:

http://photobucket.com/images/caramelldansen/[/QUOTE]

Ah awesome thanks man. Nah not a fan of the videos, besides I don't know how to get a gif from a video. Just all the links kept being from there since there are so damn many on youtube and any of the other video sources around

[quote name='Rocko']At least we don't do it dressed up like a fuckin' gazelle.[/QUOTE]You gotta open your mind and let your inner fursona free, Rokk. Imagine all the yiffing to be had. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hey Mak, are you going to DL the SuperStardust HD thing...I have already gameshared with other 3 people...I have one more asking for it, so if you're not going to take the free spot, I'll charge someone else...[/quote]

Go ahead and skip me. After thinking closer on the situation I dont feel comfortable accessing your private information and vice versa in the future. Thanks though.

[quote name='Maklershed']Go ahead and skip me. After thinking closer on the situation I dont feel comfortable accessing your private information and vice versa in the future. Thanks though.[/quote]

I deleted my CC info...its all clear....seriously I'm ok with it.

hey OTT. waited an hour until i wasn't tipsy anymore and drove to tacobell. i ordered the chalupa meal beef/nacho. dumb bitch working the front counter starts screaming at the people working in the back "NO CHEESE NO CHEESE YOU DONT PUT CHEESE ON THAT" and told me because i ordered nacho i don't get shredded cheese and if i wanted it, i have to pay extra. i said to her "but if i ordered baja, i'd get baja sauce on it and shredded cheese, so why if i order nacho sauce i dont get shredded cheese?" she was like "because there's already cheese on it". i was like "that's 1)retarded and 2)bullshit. because i ordered a different sauce, one of the valid sauce choices, i get less of a meal, and to get a comparable meal, you'd charge me more? wtf?" i eat there like twice a month and always get the same exact thing and they always put cheese on it. i told the dumb c-bag that she could tell her manager that they'll be getting a phone call to complain about her and her crappy service and her foul attitude.

Alrighty OTT, after clearing a 5th of whisky for the first time in awhile I think it's time to call it quits. I apologize in advance if I've offended you Mr. Darkweolf. Catch ya'll tomorrow.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']How much space does that MKWii channel take. More than likely be picking it up sometime next week...with the whole CC sale.[/quote]

79 units (i dont remember if it was kb's or whatever, but it was def 79).

Eh no worries Mak, it's tha "interwebz" things get like that from time to time. Regardless we're all secretly civilized and gamers...or kinda civilized...maybe only at work...either way later.

[quote name='Chika']79 units (i dont remember if it was kb's or whatever, but it was def 79).[/QUOTE]

Is it worth it...I mean do I need it really to play online? Or is it just nice to see who is on. I still have space regardless...don't have that many VC games. Just wondering if it is worth to actually keep that channel.

I have yet to actually play anything with CAGs. Though only have like a couple of people on my list...and am here instead of playing XD

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Is it worth it...I mean do I need it really to play online? Or is it just nice to see who is on. I still have space regardless...don't have that many VC games. Just wondering if it is worth to actually keep that channel.

I have yet to actually play anything with CAGs. Though only have like a couple of people on my list...and am here instead of playing XD[/quote]

you don't need the channel for anything. all it does, from what i can tell, is allow you to play online modes without needing to switch discs or put hte mkwii disc in, in the first place.

Wait wait wait...I don't quite get that. After that channel you can just play MKWii online without needing to put in the disk? That's pretty cool in its own self. Could be playing anything else, someone says wants to race and just switch channels. That's damn awesome

Edit: Ah fuck...need the disc either way..then nevermind...I take it back

[quote name='Rocko']You need the disc.[/quote]

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Wait wait wait...I don't quite get that. After that channel you can just play MKWii online without needing to put in the disk? That's pretty cool in its own self. Could be playing anything else, someone says wants to race and just switch channels. That's damn awesome

Edit: Ah fuck...need the disc either way..then nevermind...I take it back[/quote]

i'm pretty sure that's what it said when i looked up the info...

edit- yeah. go to joystiq- you do not need the disc for online with the mkwii channel.

So it saves the fuckin' game to your Wii?

There's no way they'd do that. Otherwise people would DL the channel and sell the game.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I want it![/quote]

What are you offering me?

[quote name='Maklershed']Ummmmm. Is there anything in particular that you want? Keep in mind that I don't have paypal anymore.[/quote]

Roight then. Do you have a trade list?

oh man I remember a few Saturdays ago, I had a huge burger and then went to Krispy Kreme and had my first just made donut. Always had those already in a box...like back in high school during those fund raisers. Never had actually been in one till then...definitely a great saturday =D~

[quote name='Rocko']So it saves the fuckin' game to your Wii?

There's no way they'd do that. Otherwise people would DL the channel and sell the game.[/quote]

go look it up yourself.

There's no way they'd do that. Otherwise people would DL the channel and sell the game.[/QUOTE]

Well, from what Chika said was only for the online mode...that's what I got from it. So in a way yeah if you only use that channel to play it online...but wouldn't have access to the full game. I mean then you have only part of the fun...unless the person got tired of the full game and rather just keep that channel to be online.

Though knowing Nintendo...yeah, no way they really would do that. Still sounded good though

There's no way they'd do that. Otherwise people would DL the channel and sell the game.[/QUOTE]

If your talking about the MK Channel, then no. It doesn't save the game to the Wii. It's basically a channel that you can access your saved file on there. You do not need the disc. IF the disc is already inserted and you see one of your friends online.. you can join them in a match while still on the channel. If not, the game tells you "LOL put the disc in"

I'm sure the Wii Fit channel is going to work very similar. It's just gonna be an 'easier' way to access certain features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back