happy mOTThers day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='D4rkewolfe']oh man I remember a few Saturdays ago, I had a huge burger and then went to Krispy Kreme and had my first just made donut. Always had those already in a box...like back in high school during those fund raisers. Never had actually been in one till then...definitely a great saturday =D~[/QUOTE]

I told you fresh ones were godly.

quoted from both joystiq and wiifanboy:

We've known for a while that Mario Kart Wii would support twelve-player online races, but given Nintendo's less-than-stellar online record, we were a little worried about how smooth the online experience would be. Well, we're a little less worried now that the Nintendo UK web site has revealed some details of how online racing on the Wii will work. Among the details discussed:
  • Spectator mode - When you join a room in progress, you can watch the race unfold while waiting for a new one to start.
  • Global friend view - Lets you view your friends' locations and online status.
  • Room structure - Host chooses race type, but player votes determine course selection.
The site also revealed a dedicated Mario Kart Wii channel, which can be run independently of the disc-version of the game. The channel lets players view global rankings, share and download ghost data, and download daily missions (similar to those found in Mario Kart DS). Can we suggest a mission dedicated to arranging dropped banana peels into jaunty patterns? That would be awesome."

Ah makes much better sense. So there is no actual way to know if a friend is online playing except through that channel I take it. Then I guess if you want to play online you definitely need to have that channel...otherwise you need to what wait for a call from a friend to get online or something..

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm not in the business of giving away games son. I'm no Marten.[/quote]

So I take it you don't want any HD DVD's then...

I have a :360: Naruto: Rise Of The Ninja sealed...you want?

apparently the episode of "moving up" on TLC that's on right now was in our town. thankfully we don't know either of the families. i do know where one of them was living though.

[quote name='Chika']quoted from both joystiq and wiifanboy:

We've known for a while that Mario Kart Wii would support twelve-player online races, but given Nintendo's less-than-stellar online record, we were a little worried about how smooth the online experience would be. Well, we're a little less worried now that the Nintendo UK web site has revealed some details of how online racing on the Wii will work. Among the details discussed:
  • Spectator mode - When you join a room in progress, you can watch the race unfold while waiting for a new one to start.
  • Global friend view - Lets you view your friends' locations and online status.
  • Room structure - Host chooses race type, but player votes determine course selection.
The site also revealed a dedicated Mario Kart Wii channel, which can be run independently of the disc-version of the game. The channel lets players view global rankings, share and download ghost data, and download daily missions (similar to those found in Mario Kart DS). Can we suggest a mission dedicated to arranging dropped banana peels into jaunty patterns? That would be awesome."[/QUOTE]

That doesn't quite say you can play the game online though. That's what I thought you had said. Well, interesting things can be done, but still need the game for the actual part that's worth anything.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So I take it you don't want any HD DVD's then...

I have a :360: Naruto: Rise Of The Ninja sealed...you want?[/quote]

Hi. I'm Temp. Nice to meet you.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']That doesn't quite say you can play the game online though. That's what I thought you had said. Well, interesting things can be done, but still need the game for the actual part that's worth anything.[/quote]

one of hte other places i checked said you could play online multiplayer, not none of the more reputable places have that listed.

I see, I see. Though Lilboo just said you couldn't since he has the game and from what I've seen in the Wii forums he definitely has played it quite a lot. Either way, it's cool that Nintendo at least did something different and try to make online better. Still...if Lilboo is around, wonder if he can tell me if there is a way in the main game to know who is online without having to have that channel.

Eh either way I'll be getting it more than likely.

I don't have a Mario Kart Channel on my main Wii dash.

I can see who is online through the game.

They wouldn't restrict your gameplay if you don't install their channel onto the Wii.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So I take it you don't want any HD DVD's then...

I have a :360: Naruto: Rise Of The Ninja sealed...you want?[/QUOTE]

Anigay? lol

Gone Baby Gone was excellent. Seemed very "The Usual Suspects"-ish in how the final mystery was unveiled. The whole movie was great though. IMDB lied to me though, 12 F-words my ass...

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']I see, I see. Though Lilboo just said you couldn't since he has the game and from what I've seen in the Wii forums he definitely has played it quite a lot. Either way, it's cool that Nintendo at least did something different and try to make online better. Still...if Lilboo is around, wonder if he can tell me if there is a way in the main game to know who is online without having to have that channel.

Eh either way I'll be getting it more than likely.[/quote]

you start the game, click on your license, and go to the online option. that brings up a "friends" option. from there you can "search" and see what your friends are doing or "register" new friends.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't have a Mario Kart Channel on my main Wii dash.

I can see who is online through the game.

They wouldn't restrict your gameplay if you don't install their channel onto the Wii.[/QUOTE]

Ah cool, Then really don't see much reason to install the channel. Has some interesting features might play around with it a bit like the other channels and then be forgotten.

Oh that reminds me. How do you use the AnyMedia Player? Never used that option before and wanted to put something up yesterday in a thread but had no idea how to.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Oh that reminds me. How do you use the AnyMedia Player? Never used that option before and wanted to put something up yesterday in a thread but had no idea how to.[/quote]

Just use the [ MEDIA] [ /MEDIA] tags. Without the spaces that is...

Ah, thanks DB. I was trying /youtube since that is what I used in another forum. Though noticed it didn't work when I previewed it. It was just the Smash Bros characters doing the little dance.

'ppreciate it!

The only incentive of installing the MK Channel is to check out say..if anyone is online, or if you wanted to just go on to add a friend.

Example is right now I'm not playing, but I added Chika (

Eh I see. Wouldn't bother me much seeing as I don't d/l as many VC games as you have so definitely have the space. Wiiware coming out might need that space though. Hell, I hadn't turned on my Wii for a couple of weeks now :( until I saw the blue light to get the Nintendo Channel.

Since everybody was upset at my current avatar, would somebody please resize this one:

Maria-sama_ga_Miteru_-_Shimako_Cara.gif

Nice! I have not gotten anything from Bzzagent...then again only did a couple of surveys and nothing came from that. Now why the hell does that remote cost that much? o_O

I still gotta do that BzzAgent thing.
After that Pepsi promo, I got a boner for the freebie scene again. Went ahead and joined MegaFreebie and now I have Boom Blox comin to me ^_^

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Nice! I have not gotten anything from Bzzagent...then again only did a couple of surveys and nothing came from that. Now why the hell does that remote cost that much? o_O[/quote]

Haven't tried it myself yet...its charging.
All I know is that its got a color touch screen and you can download network logos to the remote and that it replaces the 4 remotes I currently use

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/remotes/universal_remotes/devices/3898&cl=us,en

[quote name='darthbudge']Gone Baby Gone was excellent. Seemed very "The Usual Suspects"-ish in how the final mystery was unveiled. The whole movie was great though. IMDB lied to me though, 12 F-words my ass...[/QUOTE]I knew it. :cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Link...how do I get one of those??[/quote]

It's a site where you take surveys and get invited to do "campaigns" they send you free products ranging from gum to sonic care toothbrushes to Harmony One remotes...it varies by person and by how active you are. You're supposed to promote the product and submit reports on what people think about them. PM me your email address, I'll send you and invite.

so our microwave is def totally hosed. i put in a cup of tea to reheat (no tea bag, just tea in a paper takeout cup). after 1 minute, which normally would've made the tea luke-warm, the paper cup had scorch-marks on it and the little bit of plastic/wax coating on the rim had entirely melted and disfigured.

[quote name='Rocko']It's sort of like the Sneetches, except instead of ending up friends in the end, we constantly sit over here with our stars and laugh at the $$$$as suckin' dick.[/quote]

:rofl: x10

[quote name='LinkinPrime']fuck Pepsi...its all about BzzAgent...received my $249.99 Harmony ONE remote free yesterday!
bzzharmonyonerr3.png
[/quote]

what's a bzzagent? and what's so great about that remote that it retails for more than 200? I mean, fuck... it's just gonna get lost in the couch.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I'mma go play Mario Kart.

Also, the dancing avatars fucking suck. Peer pressure blows, kids.[/quote]

That settles it. I need one -- zew (or someone else), I saw a few sasuke/naruto/itachi/gaara ones, but nothing that jumped out. I'm on dialup, so if you wouldn't mind hookin a $$$$uh up, I'd appreciate it.

[quote name='jman619']Hey link I got those v-mod headphones do they feel weird to you? There nice,but it it seems more like a actual ear plug to me.[/quote]

Not weird to me...they're pretty comfortable, and I think I get what you mean by earplug...they do block all of the outside sounds. I love them.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what's a bzzagent? and what's so great about that remote that it retails for more than 200? I mean, fuck... it's just gonna get lost in the couch.[/quote]

BzzAgent is a site that lets companies send out products and product samples to its members to try out so that they can spread word of mouth. You have to write reports about the products you received, you get points, the more points you have the better campaigns you get invited to.

What's great about the remote? Well, for one thing you can set up "activities" on it for instance watching a DVD, you press the button to watch a DVD and it turns on your TV, changes it to the right ouput/channel, turns on your receiver, changes to proper channel, and turns on your DVD player...+ other shit I haven't fooled around with.

What's also great about it is that I got it for free :D

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']hi[/quote]

Hi.

You should feel insulted, everyone replaced your kick ass avatars with gay shit. (no offense lilboo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back