Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - GameCube WITH COW!! $19.99 (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoFanGirl

CAGiversary!
**UPDATED- Use this link for game with stuffed cow for $19.99. Use code FREESHIPALL for free shipping:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B220374A

also with free cow...
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) $20
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B160388A

Gamestop.com has lowered the price of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for GC from $29.99 to $19.99. It still sells at ebgames.com for $29.99:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=220374

I added Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town link
-CheapyD

Well, the cow kept looking at me funny, and I kept hearing, "I will look good at your desk..." after ignoring for the past couple hours, I submitted and purchased the game, even though I've never played Harvest Moon. Good Marketing right there.

I ordered this last night sans the cow. I called today to change my order to get the cow and the nice lady on the phone (insert sarcasm) wouldn't let me change my order.

[quote name='jaybird']I ordered this last night sans the cow. I called today to change my order to get the cow and the nice lady on the phone (insert sarcasm) wouldn't let me change my order.[/quote]

You learn very quickly when you deal with Gamestop that their customer service is filled with idiots.

If you want it sans the cow you can get it at Target or price match at Circuit City. I'm gonna return mine to get the cow from Game Stop.

HMoonatTarget.jpg

Alright, so you can nab it at target as well, good deal! ....but does it have the cow? I think the cow is worth it, and besides....I'm 40 minutes away form the nearest target.

[quote name='Requiem']Why is it so cheap at Target? Does Target have a sale I don't know about?[/quote]

This game is included as Players Choice sale because of it's recent universal price drop.

This is very tempting to get because of the cow that comes with it, but I must hold off because I am already spending too much this month.

Damn all these November releases!

I used to have one, but I gave it away. If I remember correctly it was around 6 inches tall. It was a pretty nice quality stuffed animal, especially for being a pre-order bonus

As for the question of Target's price, I just called my Target and the person told me that it was $14.77 this week (which confirms other peoples reports of it going for that price)

I have my cow right now (got it when the PS2 version got released a long time ago) and it measures out to 6 inches. Pretty nice deal, I wish I had a credit card so I can get another cow. Anyone know if this works B&M?

Damn, I'm torn! The cheapass in me wants to go to Target and get it for 5$ less, the collector in me wants to pay 5$ more for the cow! I'm just really afraid that they won't ship anyone the cows since it does say it's a pre-order bonus.

i can see all the people calling up screaming WHERES MY COW.... I hope its a new cow and not something they got out of a dump that is covered in LICE

When I preordered the game months ago, I didn't get my cow. I was so pissed, cuz that was the only reason I preordered it (hey, it's cute!). So I emailed them asking what was up. They had run out, but they'd be sending more out soon. I think I got it a week later. Now he sits on my video game shelf!

I took a gamble on the cow, I found a couple other games on their website that I wanted and thought were good deals, so even if it doesn't come with the cow those other games will be a nice consolation

[quote name='silliemutafuka']Man...I'm afraid that if I buy it, it won't come with the cow. What should I do?[/quote]

buy it, i did, it better come with the cow, or ill return that quick fast

Well my order shipped and on the site it says this.

harvest moon: wond life cow 1 $0.00 Shipped
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life 1 $19.99 Shipped

So... there is a good chance the cow will come :wink:

Anyone notice that this doesn't seem to be standard ground shipping? I have "UPS 3 day select" but I wasn't charged for it. I ahve a tracking number and whatnot as well. Never happend on my other free shipping orders.

[quote name='xzafixz']Well my order shipped and on the site it says this.

harvest moon: wond life cow 1 $0.00 Shipped
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life 1 $19.99 Shipped

So... there is a good chance the cow will come :wink:[/quote]

Awesome news! Mine says this too, except without the shipped part (mine says ships in 24 hours), I'm glad I took the gamble.

Reality's Fringe said:
Anyone notice that this doesn't seem to be standard ground shipping? I have "UPS 3 day select" but I wasn't charged for it. I ahve a tracking number and whatnot as well. Never happend on my other free shipping orders.

Yep I got that too, I haden't ordered from GS in a long time so I wasn't sure if it was standard or not, sounds good!

I just bought some stuff on eBay, so I was planning on taking a break from buying games, but I just couldn't resist that bovine. I bought both.

The cow is what makes it. My friend has this game, and got it originally when it came out with that cow... his pet cockatiel sure doesn't like that cow...

I wonder if you buy the game and return it, if you can still keep the cow?

With it being a $0 item, I wonder if they'd want it back?

[quote name='shrike4242']I wonder if you buy the game and return it, if you can still keep the cow?

With it being a $0 item, I wonder if they'd want it back?[/quote]

Probably not

As Gamestop.com orders have been a pain for me to return, I ordered the PS2 one for the GF. Takes care of both problems that way. :D

Which is more addictive, Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing? Is it as good as AC? (even though they are kind of different games in a way.)

Picked it up earlier tonight at CC using PM to Target's current sale price, out the door was $14.25 + tax; no cow, but a great game.

Loved AC, so i think this is gonna be great!

[quote name='Mospeada_21']Picked it up earlier tonight at CC using PM to Target's current sale price, out the door was $14.25 + tax; no cow, but a great game.

Loved AC, so i think this is gonna be great![/quote]

What'd you do use a reciept?

CC just calls Target up and confirms the price/or they will verify via web, then inputs the PM plus; which is an additional 10% off the difference.

i tried telling people/fellow CAGs about this concept, but majority were really critical, so i didn't push it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back