Has anyone seen those florida girls beat up one girl?(A video inside)

[quote name='Dezuria']I watched it for a few seconds, but I had to turn it off. Video game violence is fun and all, but real violence really gets to me, and I can't even watch it.

It amazes me how people can have such little regard for other people. Why do people suck so much?[/quote]

they have no real sense of empathy.

I saw them at their hearing on CNN. Apparently they were chit chatting while in their holding cells and having a grand ol' time. One of them even started laughing while in front of the judge! Of course she put her head down and let her hair cover her face to avoid the judge catching her, but she couldn't hide it from the camera. Lets hope they get what they deserve.

[quote name='camoor']Actually that's becoming a big problem. Gangs are sending members into the military to get trained in marksmanship and tactics - it makes the gangbangers more effective, disciplined, and lethal.[/quote]

That smells a little like a modern "news" story of turning a few isolated events (or even an urban legend) into an epidemic.

Even if that's true, the exact opposite is true as well. I occasionally work with a guy who is a drill instructor at one of those schools where they send little gangbanger kids to boot camp (kinda like that football movie with The Rock). Those who fail to complete the boot camp get tossed in the slammer. The vast majority get their shit together if they make it through, and some even join the Army for real. The ones who fail almost always end up dead. Anyways, my point being the Army fixes more than it breaks, in regards to the background of those who join.

bread's done
Back