Hastings Mod Nation Racers (39.99) In Store (PS3)

[quote name='MeteoSparkZero']Exactly where is this store? I never even heard of it...[/QUOTE]

Hastings is an awesome Store! Its mostly only located in smaller towns, as it is kindof an "all in one store" They have New/Used Games, Movies, Music, Books, and other electronics. Also they usually have an in store cafe, and free wifi, You can rent movies, Its also got tons on gimmick gifts like Spencer gifts in malls, its a great store :) T-shirts, etc. You should go to one, if you have one near you.

Damn, I'd love to get this game for $40 but no hastings around me i'm afraid. If anyone would be willing to pick me up a copy, drop me a PM. Thanks

Was thinking that 60 bucks is a bit too much for a kart racing game. 40, however, would be a great price. Good to know it's more than pre order only, thanks OP!

[quote name='Mattx510']Hastings is an awesome Store! Its mostly only located in smaller towns, as it is kindof an "all in one store" They have New/Used Games, Movies, Music, Books, and other electronics. Also they usually have an in store cafe, and free wifi, You can rent movies, Its also got tons on gimmick gifts like Spencer gifts in malls, its a great store :) T-shirts, etc. You should go to one, if you have one near you.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like MediaPlay used to be. Owned by the same company?

damn what an awesome price for this game. Can someone please pick up a copy for me? I'll pay for the total cost + shipping! thanks

I pre-ordered this through Amazon for my family since I had Amazon credit. I doubt they'll match this before it's released on Tuesday. :whistle2:k

[quote name='batmanjohnson']Anyone ever price matched at Walmart. Think they would match?[/QUOTE]
I pricematch from Hastings to Walmart and Bestbuy all the time. Granted, there's a hastings 4 blocks away from the local Walmart, and only 12 blocks from Bestbuy, so it's considered a local competitor here.
If you don't have a Hastings near you, I wouldn't bet on anyone honoring their price.

Guess I got to go drive to the local GoHastings. It seems that its only an in-store price though not an online one.

Wish there was a Hastings by me. There isn't even one 50 mles away from my house. This sucks I would of jumped on this game for $40 on release date!!!

Yep, I ordered for this price last month on their website. Used a promo code and cost me $40.xx out of pocket. Just the price I'd want to pay for this one.

Preordered from them too. Would be happy to cancel that and get it at this price form the store, except there appear to be none around me. Fifty miles around Philly and no luck, so I have no clue where these stores are located.

Just got back from picking it up in-store. It rang up at 59.99 so I had to go grab the ad and show the cashier (who sort of had a "why is it $20 cheaper here?" reaction) before finally getting it for 39.99.

To anyone who ordered online and got the shipping notification Sunday, have any of you gotten you package? I got the shipped notification email and a tracking number, but the tracking info hasn't changed since sunday, which says "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on May 23, 2010 to expect your package for mailing."

I'm just a little bothered at not knowing when to expect this. Thinking about just picking up the game retail to play now and returning the to the store the unopened ordered copy once it arrives.

[quote name='sadakou']Just got back from picking it up in-store. It rang up at 59.99 so I had to go grab the ad and show the cashier (who sort of had a "why is it $20 cheaper here?" reaction) before finally getting it for 39.99.[/QUOTE]

I managed to pick up a copy at my local Hastings for $39.99 as well. The employees mentioned sending an email to corporate. I don't know if that means they will try to fix it so it rings up at 39.99 or have the stores print out signs stating the price was a misprint.

[quote name='AleeR']To anyone who ordered online and got the shipping notification Sunday, have any of you gotten you package? I got the shipped notification email and a tracking number, but the tracking info hasn't changed since sunday, which says "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on May 23, 2010 to expect your package for mailing."

I'm just a little bothered at not knowing when to expect this. Thinking about just picking up the game retail to play now and returning the to the store the unopened ordered copy once it arrives.[/QUOTE]

Wait you got a tracking number? I didn't even get that all I got was a e-mail saying it shipped LOL

I picked up 2 at my Hastings for you CAG people since I dont want the game. They had to override the price too like the other people said

They are both pending out until I get payment, but if anyone wants one if they pull out, let me know.

Its 42.66 + 2.70 shipping/ delivery confirm. Paypal gift is that exact amount. if I get any fees with it, just tack on a little more money to cover the fees since I dont want to lose money from helping everyone

[quote name='tardoman']I managed to pick up a copy at my local Hastings for $39.99 as well. The employees mentioned sending an email to corporate. I don't know if that means they will try to fix it so it rings up at 39.99 or have the stores print out signs stating the price was a misprint.[/QUOTE]

I went at about 10:00 and my store already had signs up claiming a price mistake in the ad.

[quote name='dopehat']Wait you got a tracking number? I didn't even get that all I got was a e-mail saying it shipped LOL[/QUOTE]

You can get it if you punch in your order number on the website. For me, clicking on the "track this order" link bring up a broken page, but the tracking number is in that url so you can use that at the USPS website. Still, no update on the order though.

[quote name='AleeR']To anyone who ordered online and got the shipping notification Sunday, have any of you gotten you package? I got the shipped notification email and a tracking number, but the tracking info hasn't changed since sunday, which says "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on May 23, 2010 to expect your package for mailing."

I'm just a little bothered at not knowing when to expect this. Thinking about just picking up the game retail to play now and returning the to the store the unopened ordered copy once it arrives.[/QUOTE]

from the gohastings.com website:

• Standard Shipping - Usually takes 3-10 business days of actual delivery time
  • Priority/Expedited Mail - Usually takes 2-3 business days of actual delivery time
Shipping from goHastings.com is usually delivered via the United States Postal Service. Please note: Items shipped using this method are not shipped with any tracking information.

I think this is the same way that gamestop ships when you get free shipping. You get a "tracking number" but the package isn't really tracked and you don't get updates on it. My number gives me the same status as yours. I'm gonna predict that we all start getting ours around friday/saturday.

[quote name='imrandy85']from the gohastings.com website:

• Standard Shipping - Usually takes 3-10 business days of actual delivery time
  • Priority/Expedited Mail - Usually takes 2-3 business days of actual delivery time
Shipping from goHastings.com is usually delivered via the United States Postal Service. Please note: Items shipped using this method are not shipped with any tracking information.

I think this is the same way that gamestop ships when you get free shipping. You get a "tracking number" but the package isn't really tracked and you don't get updates on it. My number gives me the same status as yours. I'm gonna predict that we all start getting ours around friday/saturday.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much was just gonna say haven't got a update either but I guess it helps to read their site LOL

Anyone get their game yet? The postal delivery here is extremely unreliable and without a tracking number I'm just unsure of when to expect this.

[quote name='Morphx2']Both games I bought got sent out to the 2 people who wanted it

:) Enjoy your cheap games from a fellow CAGer![/QUOTE]

i just wanted to say that was real cool of you bro-to go out n help out fellow cagers. :applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='AleeR']Anyone get their game yet? The postal delivery here is extremely unreliable and without a tracking number I'm just unsure of when to expect this.[/QUOTE]

I ordered my copy online back when they had it for $39.99. It arrived at my house today. Game was shipped from Texas and delivered in Michigan.

Best buy price matched it for me as well. Great game for $40.00 this early. With being an exclusive title...may be awhile before it drops.

[quote name='dopehat']Yup got my copy also came with a free sackboy mod too[/QUOTE]

I'll be getting mine today according to USPS tracking... I hope I get the sackboy mod as well.

It's kind of dumb that they offer a pre-order of $39.99 when the price remains the same until now. Still a good price though, but then it renders the pre-order pointless... especially since they charge you when it's shipped.

bread's done
Back