Hastings Online Game Sale----Games starting at $0.79 across all current and last gen

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
First off let me state that shipping can kill this for most. I paid $16.99 Standard Shipping for the following titles:

XBOX

Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis $1.00
Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey $1.00
Raze's Hell $2.54

PS2

- Unlimited SaGa $2.74
- Arena Football: Road to Glory $1.00

PSP

- Hot Pixel $2.86
- Archer MacLean's Mercury $2.65
- Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade $2.64
- Alien Syndrome $2.46
- Frantix $2.42
- Every Extend Extra $.91
- Gunpey $.88

- Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard $8.95
- Don King Presents: Prizefighter $2.73
- Hail to the Chimp $2.18

So with shipping and tax added on I paid a little less than $4 a game (Total Order=$59.08). Also cheapest games will obviously be more towards last gen, but there are some hidden gems across all platforms if you look. I know Aquaman sucks, but had to have it for the collection and it is backwards compatible.:D Link to get you started http://www.gohastings.com/browse/GAME/Ns/p_price/Ne/2455/N/2459+7/departmentName/GAME.uts

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate how hastings groups their games for each system together... always think I'm about to get a bargain and then it shows it's sold out on the system I want.

All my past orders from the site I have received Mint/Complete games. It is hit or miss. I did order a KoF game and got wrong cover art/manual. I agree Hybrid, but in some cases I've actually found cheaper copies of games because a used version is Out of Stock, but Previously Viewed copies are available.

Nothing really. Previously Viewed is usually old rental copies and Used are items traded in by the customers. Haven't received any bad disks, but if you have a store nearby you can probably get any bad disks resurfaced.

buy 2 used get one for $1 as well.

Lots of good $10 and less games this generation and tons of cheap last generation goodness.

This has been the site to be on this weekend with the blu-ray sale, b2g1 and the now expired 5 off 25. Hastings is really delivering the deals at the moment.

[quote name='$hady']buy 2 used get one for $1 as well.

Lots of good $10 and less games this generation and tons of cheap last generation goodness.[/QUOTE]

do they stack though? I tried and I didn't see any reductions in my cart. It says at the bottom "add one more game for $1" but that doesn't work.

[quote name='ssjmichael']do they stack though? I tried and I didn't see any reductions in my cart. It says at the bottom "add one more game for $1" but that doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

Discount's there, but site's kinda weird. At cart screen, look at your items, and you will see "Discount: One for $1.00".

[quote name='ssjmichael']do they stack though? I tried and I didn't see any reductions in my cart. It says at the bottom "add one more game for $1" but that doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

I added stuff and it looked like it was working and showed the third and cheapest game as $1.00. I didn't end up ordering anything though I just love shopping lol.

Do their games come with case/manual? I can't find that info anywhere...

Sorry, missed the post by neudog.

Anybody get incomplete copies from them?

[quote name='dchrisd']Discount's there, but site's kinda weird. At cart screen, look at your items, and you will see "Discount: One for $1.00".[/QUOTE]

Yeah just noticed. At first it was my mistake. I had three items and one was .91, so at least it was smart enough not to raise that one to $1, lol. Thanks

There's some good stuff on there, but fuck I already got a huge backlog from last year and this doesn't help me at all...

[quote name='ithebigc']Who has ordered from this website before? If you order New, does it actually arrive in factory sealed condition?[/QUOTE]

Factory sealed, bro.

The site is really slow for me right now... ton of traffic I suppose? Looking forward to seeing some stuff on there though, thanks OP!

ordered from them before both new and used, fast and good quality.. they have some newer games for cheap through amazon

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Factory sealed, bro.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

And yeah, site is super slow now, which is stupid because a few min ago it was working fine without even hints of slowdown. Now I can't even load it.

looks like ill be up for awhile waiting for the site to come back up. really wanna nab some cheap 360 & ps3 stuff.

[quote name='crzyboy88']Damn, the one game I wanted (Jet Set Radio Future), is out of stock. (And I'm not paying $50 for new)[/QUOTE]
Lol i bought mine at my GC for only 4.99. Amazon's always the way to go when I cannot find a game in stock, their used prices from distributors are the best!

Anyone know if the site is down for maintanence or if it is because of traffic?...I had like 5 games in my cart and the site froze!!!

[quote name='Vinny']Do their games come with case/manual? I can't find that info anywhere...

Sorry, missed the post by neudog.

Anybody get incomplete copies from them?[/QUOTE]

not incomplete but i bought kingdom hearts 2 from them and the manual front page was ripped off lol

I never realized Konami made so many Spy Hunter games during the last gen...

I also had no idea there was a video game of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon ROFL

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 for xbox for 93 cents, not bad. They also have THPS 3 & 2x for under $2 each. Back before the series started to suck.

Eragon for X360 for $1.31... I am playing that game right now, LOL

Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for Xbox for $1.45 is an awesome collection... includes MK2, MK3, ArchRivals, Xybots, Primal Rage, Rampage World Tour, Championship Sprint, & Hard Drivin'. That's like my childhood on one disc LOL.

Killer7 for $2.79 is an awesome game.

EXIT for PSP for $2.86. I have the XBLA version.

The Club for PS3 Brand New for $4.96. Nice.

Bionic Commando for X360 for $6.16. About what it's worth LOL.

The Darkness for X360 Previously Viewed for $6.56. Got overshadowed by Bioshock, but if you missed it here's your chance.

I feel sorry for anyone that pays $9.58 for Lair...

Last edited by a moderator:
So how's the quality of their used games? Is it about like Gamestop? Because half the crap I get used at Gamestop is either missing a case, instruction manual, or is junked up in some other way. It's usually a mixture of all of these and it really irritates me.

I just wanted to let you know about them before people jump on. I think there deals are great! I always clicked used instead of preplayed like people said. I got them all scratched not one out of 10+ 360 games came decent with the disc. There was 2 games they sent wrong and also i never got one still. They also sent one unplayable. They will not fix the issue i emailed them over 8 times now since dec 13th. I called them and they just put me on hold for a hour then hangup on me or just tell me lies and hangup on me.

The deals are sweet which is why i bought so many. I bought MW2 360 and got kung fu panda instead. I am not to happy and shocked how they will not try to work this out with me. I will have to call my bank and reverse all the charges? They told me they can not reverse a partial refund just the charge amounts. I told the bank i try to contact them again with no luck. So i have no clue if i should reverse them in whole since the bank will only do that not partial.

Sorry for the long story i just figured i give people heads up. I did order from them on amazon year or so ago a bunch of good stuff and i think even then they did scam me. The good thing is amazon was easy to get a refund from them. The prices were sweet and i forgot they did this stuff so i ordered. There amazon feedback also shows some really nasty comments so i would do research before you buy.

This is my own story and so many screw ups in a bunch of orders in a short time frame would scare anyone. I think gamestop is god compared to this place and i hate gamestop used game ordering online. They atleast refund you with some hassle.

Anyone have any trouble ordering right now?

Nevermind, it went through after a couple more tries. They also have a bunch of decent DVDs for under $4 plus B2G1 for $1 on DVDs.

I will also put out my experiences. I order 7 PS2 games from them recently and all came with original case and the discs didn't even have a scratch. About half had manuals, but they were old PS2 games.

This would be a pretty decent deal if the site wasnt so fucked up. I keep trying to add Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars Wii to my cart and it keeps substituting some shit called "Circle of Blood" while still showing the Broken Sword package. I dont live near a B&M store so not worth the risk to order.

Perhaps I'll search later and find three games that work.

Added a few things to my cart but decided not to bite. Got a bunch of blu-rays from them already a few days ago, and most of the stuff is as cheap on goozex/GSb2g1 sales that it's not worth the risk for incomplete copies / bad discs.

But what I did have in my cart:

:ps3:Bionic Commando, about $8, $6 for :360:
:360: Lost Planet

[quote name='DarknessMonkey']How likely are you able to receive complete DS games from this store? There are many titles I would like to pick up.[/QUOTE]

Everything I've ever ordered from them has been complete and near mint, including some $1 DS games (Operation:Vietnam & Luxor 2). I honestly don't think they'd ever sell a DS game incomplete.

The only exception was X2 DVD, supposed to be the steelbook version, but they sent the regular (and 1-disc at that) instead. They refunded my money for it and let me keep the worthless one.

I would be cautious in ordering Lost Planet if you're looking to get the collector's edition w/steelbook, other than that they're one of my favorite sites of the past year.

[quote name='Kerig']Everything I've ever ordered from them has been complete and near mint, including some $1 DS games (Operation:Vietnam & Luxor 2). I honestly don't think they'd ever sell a DS game incomplete.

The only exception was X2 DVD, supposed to be the steelbook version, but they sent the regular (and 1-disc at that) instead. They refunded my money for it and let me keep the worthless one.

I would be cautious in ordering Lost Planet if you're looking to get the collector's edition w/steelbook, other than that they're one of my favorite sites of the past year.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm sticking strictly to DS games.
Does anybody know how long this sale will last?

thanks op just nabbed a bunch of cheap crap games ive been looking for :)

Don King Presents: Prizefighter Xbox 360 $2.71
Jumper: Griffin's Story Xbox 360 $1.00
Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis Xbox 360 $1.00
Beowulf: The Game PlayStation 3 $4.53
Project Sylpheed: Arc of Deception Xbox 360 $3.89
John Woo Presents Stranglehold Xbox 360 $4.96
Bullet Witch Xbox 360 $6.16

and $9 shipping.
7 games for less than $34 shipped is damn nice :)

Shipping kind of killed it for some games. I wanted Every Extend Extra which was just 0.79 but that raised the price up like $3 or more in my cart (it $1 reduction of a $3.50 game). I also wanted N+ which was 1.32 but that sold out.

I ended up just getting 3 games as part of the B2G1 for a $1 sale.

Lumines II (PSP) $1
Buzz! Master Quiz (PSP) $3.97
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (PS3) $7.96

Merchandise:$12.93
Tax: $0.00
Shipping/Handling:$4.99
Total:$17.92

I heard good and bad things about the 50 cent game, but $8 is acceptable for that. Plus it has a trade-in value of $9.50 at Amazon, so I'd probably just play through it and sell it back.

Does anyone know if previously viewed games come with the original case and manual? Am I better off buying a game used or previously viewed?

bread's done
Back