Hastings PSP game sale

Negative

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Just got back from my local Hastings, almost all 1st gen PSP games are on sale for 19.99. These are the brand new sealed ones only, not sure about the used, although I do believe they will be cheaper, in any case, the few I saw were Wipeout Pure, Twisted Metal, Ape Escape, Medevil, Rengoku, Mercury, Ridge Racer, and all the sports titles.

[quote name='Xizer']Wow, it's too bad all those games suck ass, otherwise this might be considered a deal.[/QUOTE]

Wipeout Pure and Ridge Racer are considered suck ass? ;)

[quote name='Xizer']Wow, it's too bad all those games suck ass, otherwise this might be considered a deal.[/QUOTE]

do you even have a psp?

[quote name='FurryCurry']Wipeout Pure and Ridge Racer are considered suck ass? ;)[/QUOTE]

When compared to burnout, probably.

I wish I had a hastings near by. I really want mercury. If anyone picks up a copy, CML.

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']Just got back from my local Hastings, almost all 1st gen PSP games are on sale for 19.99. These are the brand new sealed ones only, not sure about the used, although I do believe they will be cheaper, in any case, the few I saw were Wipeout Pure, Twisted Metal, Ape Escape, Medevil, Rengoku, Mercury, Ridge Racer, and all the sports titles.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='omster']I wish I had a hastings near by. I really want mercury. If anyone picks up a copy, CML.[/QUOTE]

I'll look for you when I get back to McAllen. Unless Snake stole all the copies available. :) At which point I will propose an insane deal with him just so I can get his address. And then I guess I'll show up and....do something....maybe. Probably not. :D

Might also check the Hastings here.

Hey, sorry I couldn't get back to you guys, but yeah, there were a couple of Wipeouts left there, if you aren't going to make it back anytime soon Strell, I'd be more than happy to pass by there and pick one up for you, and that Mercury as well.

A copy of Wipeout would be great. If omster wants a Mercury, it would be a nice pickup for him.

Are you going to the one on Northside on 10th street? I can't think of another Hastings.

A used but complete Wipeout would be great for me. I somewhat want Mercury as well. If there's a used copy, let me know.

[quote name='Strell']A copy of Wipeout would be great. If omster wants a Mercury, it would be a nice pickup for him.

Are you going to the one on Northside on 10th street? I can't think of another Hastings.

A used but complete Wipeout would be great for me. I somewhat want Mercury as well. If there's a used copy, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your help, both of you. If you do find mercury PM me.

if anyone could pick me up a wipeout pure and a copy of ridge racer, that would be great...

check my list for games for them or if you don't see anything on there, i may be able to paypal you...thanks

Yeah, Burnout is a great game, but that does not mean that all other racing games "suck ass"... Especially since Wipeout is almost totally different (weapons, futuristic) and Ridge Racer is a drift racer with no crash emphasis - if they tried to do exactly the same thing, the arguement *might* hold up, but it's too narrow-minded, regardless. The trash talker either didn't read the list well, or has very odd taste in racers.

I went into my local Hastings here ysterday and they did have the $19.99 signs up. Most of those games were gone though. They did have copies of Ridge Racers and Mercury, but neither of those games had a sign up. Do you guys think they are YMMV, or that they just didn't print up a sign for them?

Also, they had one copy of Medievel Resurrection for $19.99. Is it worth it at that price?

yeah most ofthose games are definitely not worth picking up except RENGOKU!!!!!! j/k seriously the ones worth getting you should already have....nuff said.

bread's done
Back