Hatchet Unrated Director's Cut $6.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='basilofbkrst']Hatchet Unrated is not the movie version of the book I read as a young lad as I originally thought when saw the topic.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking too. :D

I liked the movie overall.

Great, GREAT kills and never takes itself too seriously at all (kinda like Feast). Especially enjoyable with group of friends.

[quote name='NeoFrank1']
I've seen better film on teeth.[/quote]
Speaking of teeth, there's a horror film that came out a while ago called Teeth about a girl who has a vagina with razor sharp teeth possibly due to the radiation from the nuclear plant around where she lives. I'm looking forward to seeing it on DVD.

[quote name='rsigley']man, got it for 9.99 at amazon on jan 5th

too late for difference refund[/QUOTE]

Try with a nicely worded email through your account by clicking on Customer Service and writing that way. I've found if you word the email nicely even if it a few days after the 30 days they sometimes still adjust for you. Worst they can say is no.

[quote name='bryan78']Speaking of teeth, there's a horror film that came out a while ago called Teeth about a girl who has a vagina with razor sharp teeth possibly due to the radiation from the nuclear plant around where she lives. I'm looking forward to seeing it on DVD.[/quote]

WTF?!

bread's done
Back