Have: 2x ($20 Nintendo eShop cards) W: trade for equivalent PSN cards or sell $18 each PP

1# Demons soul's Deluxe edition box and strategy guide (brand new replacement version guide) w/preorder artbook and soundtrack-NO GAME INCLUDED *Artbook cover has a small indent which can be seen in pic 2*- $46

59# V for Vendetta-- $2
70# Million dollar baby - $2
71# Corpse bride-- $4
72# The fountain- $2
79# FFVII advent children-- $4
100# 300- $2
101# Lost in Translation- $2
106# Mirror mask- $2
115# Sin city- $2
143# Crouching tiger hidden dragon - $1
147# 13th warrior- $2

1# Demons soul's Deluxe edition box and strategy guide (brand new replacement version guide) w/preorder artbook and soundtrack-NO GAME INCLUDED *Artbook cover has a small indent which can be seen in pic 2*-$52

Curse you, Vendetta! You have enough RPGs as is :p

Congrats on winning the bid, though. I can't bid any higher for fear of digging too deep into my budget.

[quote name='dumlaox']Curse you, Vendetta! You have enough RPGs as is :p

Congrats on winning the bid, though. I can't bid any higher for fear of digging too deep into my budget.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man. I need that one for the ole collection still :)

Plus I had a bit of lowball money to spend ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']@blissskr if you can get me mine tonight I will pay you tonight :D[/QUOTE]

ditto I'll be up and am ready to pay by paypal at any time.

prize winners are up, pm's will be coming with codes. anyone who wants an invoice tonight just let me know and your payment method and Ill get it done for you. Everyone else I'll be doing those tomorrow thanks for participating.

Sweet! Jade Empire CE is mine and 3 months XBL free! :D

You can send me an invoice whenever. Will pay via PayPal.

[quote name='mis0']Sweet! Jade Empire CE is mine and 3 months XBL free! :D

You can send me an invoice whenever. Will pay via PayPal.[/QUOTE]

Salt in the wound :( If only I would have put one more bid in! Damn you! :lol:

All invoices are sent out, everyone that paid up to this point I'm finishing up packing and will be going to the P.O. soon then I'll be giving you your dc#'s and updating them in the first post, thanks. Will

[quote name='blissskr']All invoices are sent out, everyone that paid up to this point I'm finishing up packing and will be going to the P.O. soon then I'll be giving you your dc#'s and updating them in the first post, thanks. Will[/QUOTE]

Great thanks!

[quote name='bvharris']Well done on the quick shipping. Just waiting on my shipping total and I'll pay.[/QUOTE]
I'll probably get it for you tomorrow as I have to locate a suitable box and go from there.
Actually found a suitable box and sent a pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone who is listed as shipped today I shipped out today. Few more cag's that are ready to go tomorrow morning I posted the dc#'s for you already as I pay postage through paypal and it provides them.

Most items shipped, the rest listed as ready will be shipped out this morning. Five packages left if you finalize while I'm still awake will also ship out tomorrow morning thanks, Will.

[quote name='DAWG26']Couldnt be happier with this lowball. Awesome job blissskr![/QUOTE]
Thanks.
All packages are shipped except one still waiting on reply to invoice pm, other than that I posted all Dc#'s in thread. Thanks fellow cags.

bread's done
Back