Have: 2x ($20 Nintendo eShop cards) W: trade for equivalent PSN cards or sell $18 each PP

[quote name='blissskr']If your confused by it then yes it will end on about 11:59:59 on 5/1/10; one second later is 5/2/10 and that's technically the end date Est, when the clock turns to 12am on 5/2/10, I will post 'no more bids' and its over.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I hate clocks and math. You just made things so much simpler for people like myself.

[quote name='GhaleonsDeadMyFriend']Thanks. I hate clocks and math. You just made things so much simpler for people like myself.[/QUOTE]
Your welcome:D

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Would you ship first class in a bubble mailer(about $2.20+ 80 cents for a mailer) for a small purchase like one to two movies/games?[/QUOTE]
Yes thats what I normally do in a situation like that, all my shipping isn't priority I just added that because I don't like to charge extra on shipping rather exact costs for buyers is what I prefer. I do ship a lot of the smaller stuff 1st or media depending on a persons preference and charge exact costs only. I really can't stand people charging more on shipping to make extra money so I don't do it. Unless I need to buy a box or something along the lines of that would I add anything to shipping costs, I usually have plenty of bubbles mailers etc. already on hand which I don't charge for in the shipping costs.

#38 Valkyria Chronicles used-$5
#39 Disgea 3 Absence of justice used $5

ok, I know this may be a pain,
but I will bid $1 for every DVD #s
41, 43, 44, 49-110, 112-114
effectively every DVD not in a generic case.

#27 Toy Story -125 points blu ray dmr code allows for free Toy Story 3 ticket offer $1
#28 Toy Story2 -125 points blu ray dmr code allows for free Toy story 3 ticket offer $1

#3 Bioshock LE big daddy figurine $4
#4 PSP Slim darth vader psp battery cover $1
Digital copies
Jennifers Body $1
Ice age dawn of dinosaurs $1
Monsters Inc $1
Max Payne $1

[quote name='dv8mad']You don't have to act like they are your wife's CDs just because you really love Mariah and Foxy Brown. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
If those happened to be my cd's I think I'd probably have a husband instead of a wife lol.

[quote name='battousai11']so how much would shipping be for the Bioshock LP?[/QUOTE]
I'd estimate $5 based on the unusual size and shape but again that's an estimate.

bread's done
Back