Have: 2x ($20 Nintendo eShop cards) W: trade for equivalent PSN cards or sell $18 each PP

[quote name='Nico0020']what is on that bioshock 2 LP, i cant find any info on it.[/QUOTE]
Which one? Ones from the bs2 limited edition and the other is a rare somethinginthesea promo record with 'rise rapture rise' on it interrupted on one side by a message from mark metzers daughter cindy

#27 Toy Story -125 points blu ray dmr code allows for free Toy Story 3 ticket offer $2
#28 Toy Story2 -125 points blu ray dmr code allows for free Toy story 3 ticket offer $2

[quote name='battousai11']the bioshock 2 lp is the one in the limited edition and is the bioshock 1 sountrack.[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks it is also sealed too in case your wondering.

[quote name='blissskr']bid is invalid per my rules $1 min raises[/QUOTE]

whoops sorry it was late and I missed that

26 Astroboy brand new sealed w/slip-$2

#26 Astroboy blu brand new sealed w/slip - 3
#64 Lord of the rings Fellowship ws-- 2
#65 Lord of the rings Two towers ws--$2
#66 Lord of the rings Return king ws--$2

#17 Xmen origins wolverine 9/21/11 $2
#25 Underworld rise of the lycans 5/12/10 $1
Blu rays all disc only will be shipped in jewel cd case

#2 Bioshock Rapture records Lp-rare something in the sea promo record not from BS2 LE - $7

#3 Bioshock LE big daddy figurine- $7

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Hey just wanted to let you know your INBOX was full ......... bump ;)[/QUOTE]
Thanks I didn't realize

#1 Playstation One system complete with lcd screen, system is brand new in box only tested working never really played on since I purchased it, I removed it from the plastic bags and seem to have lost the paperwork and bags but the styrofoam is still in the box. The controller with system is used but still in good condition. $30

bread's done
Back