Have a $20 GameStop Online Code, What Should I Buy?

swetooth9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
code expires 8/15/05

so far, I'm thinking of getting one of these (in order of preference):

Riviera: Promised Land (GBA)
Streer fighter anniversary collection (xbox)
Jade Empire

i've heard that Riviera is different from normal RPGs and although I usually dont like RPGs (mainly because of the fetch quests and too much exploring), i think this one will be cool b/c in some of the reviews it says it's more about the story and the battles rather than exploring :) I guess that's why i never got into zelda games...too much exploring for me :(

i already have a plan to buy the halo 2 map pack somewhere else so that's out of the question...

but my favorite genres are: FPS, action, racing

I have: forza, halo 2, conker, unreal champ 2, phantom dust, midnight club 3, riddick, god of war, twisted metal black, fire emblem (gba), super mario advance 4, metal slug advance, metal slug 3 (xbox), castlevania AoS, and some other games...

not looking to spend more than about 30...I dont have that great of a PC, so i'm against buying high-requirement games like doom 3, HL2, BF 2, etc.

thanks for any suggestions

[quote name='Murcielago77']how about a 12 month card so you can stop making new accounts every 2 months[/QUOTE]

the most recent name change wasn't because it was a 2 month account that expired (i extended it to 12 months), it was because i called up xbox live and asked if i could change my name...they said yes...this is why i didnt have to send 70 Friend requests all over again...

[quote name='swetooth9']the most recent name change wasn't because it was a 2 month account that expired (i extended it to 12 months), it was because i called up xbox live and asked if i could change my name...they said yes...this is why i didnt have to send 70 Friend requests all over again...[/QUOTE]

for some reason i dont believe you, maybe its because since halo came out its been 8 months, youve had 4 accounts, which is 4 2 month cards, also, I thought microsoft doesnt allow you to change your XBL gamertag. Im just saying though

[quote name='Murcielago77']for some reason i dont believe you, maybe its because since halo came out its been 8 months, youve had 4 accounts, which is 4 2 month cards, also, I thought microsoft doesnt allow you to change your XBL gamertag. Im just saying though[/QUOTE]

ok, then explain how i kept all my levels for halo 2, all my other live stats, and did not have to send you or any other person another friend request after my last name change...MS changed my username, but everything else stayed the same...just try it out if you want to change your name for some reason...call 1-800-4MY-XBOX, say that you want to cancel your account b/c you dont like your name, they will go "oh, we can change your name if you want, just dont cancel XBL"

back on topic please

[quote name='8ballGuy']3.25 how? came out to almost 20[/QUOTE]

17.99 + 12.99 = 30.98

30.98 - 25% = 23.24

23.24 - $20 = 3.24

which is about 3.25

[quote name='Murcielago77es code, "25PO" and "FREESHIPALL" for free shipping for it to come out to like 3.25[/QUOTE']

25PO & FREESHIPALL can't be combined, and I don't think either can be used with a $20 coupon code.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']25PO & FREESHIPALL can't be combined, and I don't think either can be used with a $20 coupon code.[/QUOTE]

Yea that's what I was wondering too. So we won't be able to combine our $20 coupon with any other codes?

[quote name='Hot Sizzle']Yea that's what I was wondering too. So we won't be able to combine our $20 coupon with any other codes?[/QUOTE]
That was always my understanding. EB seems to be the same way with their vouchers/credits.

yea, that's why i dont usually shop at GS...

you cant combine the freeshipall with the 25% off and you cant combine any gift codes with any other codes...and yea, i've played all 3 ratchets, gtsa, xiii...might do jade empire..i'll add that to the list...is jade worth a purchase or could i finish it in a good rental? i have lots of Blockbuster credit...

EDIT: i decided to pick up Riviera (gba)

thanks for all the suggestions :)

[quote name='radjago']That was always my understanding. EB seems to be the same way with their vouchers/credits.[/QUOTE]

ive used vouchers with coupon codes before, i think

bread's done
Back